Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British man to be shot at 10.30am british time

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am anti death sentance for one reason, a pardon for a miscarriage of justice cannot bring back the dead.

Indeed, although it does not happen often, it HAS happened in the past and the price is not worth the risk of a miscarriage of justice.

Nov 7, 2009
China's human rights record is a disgrace. I fully expect them to execute him but am absolutely disgusted about it. Any country that has the death penalty cannot be considered fully developed in my mind (and that includes the United States).

If Britain adopted their human right records then our crime rate would be 0%

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was not going to post on this thread for reasons that will be clear to some who know me, but i just want to say this. Three years ago this week (i never was given an exact date, for reasons to upsetting for here) my only child Claire was murdered by her partner in a particularly evil way. For the next year i endured the court case and the media, who wanted me to say, after the jury's verdict, that he should hang etc. I respect those who are anti capital punishment as much as i understand the feelings of those who support it. I have always been against it and this awful loss has not changed my view. As much as my life will never be the same after what happened, he also has a family who are daily dealing with what he done. he will remain incarcerated for the next 18 years. I for one hope the guy in China is reprieved.

Words fail me here i'm afraid, but, it is moving that you see that the death of another does not alleviate your loss. This is one of the things that makes us human.We can rise above the eye for an eye philosophy

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
A British man Akmal Shaikh is to be shot with one single bullet in the back of the head at 10.30am British time tomorrow for smuggling 4kilo of heroin into China.

The British government, Gordon Brown and David Banana Milliban have asked for clemency. You what?

What’s wrong with this liberal elite? Don’t they understand that smack kills thousands of life’s a year.

I’ll be toasting to his death at 10.30 am British time tomorrow :clap2:

the more drivel you post, the bigger fool you make yourself look. carry on :facepalm:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If Britain adopted their human right records then our crime rate ould be 0%

As China's is-no crime in China you know.

Were you born stupid or have you been working hard at it?

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
If Britain adopted their human right records then our crime rate would be 0%

Sorry but that argument holds no merit as there is still s crime rate in all countries that practice the death sentance. In fact some times the attrocities are far worse as the mentallity is better to be hung for a sheep as a lamb (sic)

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Words fail me here i'm afraid, but, it is moving that you see that the death of another does not alleviate your loss. This is one of the things that makes us human.We can rise above the eye for an eye philosophy

Thanks for that mate. I best now leave this threda as its very hard to get my head around "drinking to the guys death" posts. Time to watch MOTD and afterwrds see the goals.

Nov 7, 2009
Sorry but that argument holds no merit as there is still s crime rate in all countries that practice the death sentance. In fact some times the attrocities are far worse as the mentallity is better to be hung for a sheep as a lamb (sic)

Well let’s bring the death sentence back and see how the crime figures go but not under this government Ned.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Well let’s bring the death sentence back and see how the crime figures go but not under this government Ned.

My original objection to that point of view still stands Doris

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

If that needs explaining then you're more stupid than you appear.

I'll write it slowly for you:

To quote you: "If Britain adopted their human rights records then our crime rate [ould] be 0%".

This implies that having a human rights policy similar to China's would reduce crime in the UK to zero. If their system is so great, why are there so many prisons in China?

There clear enough for you or would you like me to type slower for you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyhow, good luck to him if he gets off with is Bipolar defence. Hope it works out for him. Lets hope he is taken better care of in the future if he is allowed to live and doesn't go smuggling class A narcotics into any other countries.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Doris you do seem to be a wanker, hope someone puts a bullet in you. Now that i would drink to!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I tell you what Bwian, I’ll show clemency to Heroin man if you take his place?

The NSC 'moron magnet' must have been on full power today. Fair play to you though, you have proven the theory about give enough monkeys each a typewriter and one of them will write a legible sentence.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here