Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Because the Knight said:
I think you need to see these scarves in reality. The colours are nothing like Palace colours - too much white in them. But an interesting comment all the same.

yeah but if you wear them under your jacket so just abit of the colour is showing then...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
pop in probably once every 6 months, and as its Xmas then we usually have a couple in there.
Why? you gonna pop in with a SCUM scarf around your neck and await to see if you get any shit? :D

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
CrabtreeBHA said:
pop in probably once every 6 months, and as its Xmas then we usually have a couple in there.
Why? you gonna pop in with a SCUM scarf around your neck and await to see if you get any shit? :D

May just wait around until I see you then plant a big kiss on your cheek - or maybe the top of your lovely head!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
alllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then :thumbsup:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Simster said:
Eh?

Turkey/Biscuit: "Why do you always associate us with Wrexham fans united"?

LB: "Because you went to the Racecourse, accepted the invitation to milk the applause of a 8,000 crowd at half time and because you said this when it suited your argument:

'Not only did we go up to the game, which they were very gratful for, we also SOLD shirts, Shaked buckets and RAISED money for them. So don't give me this, "You couldnt just sent money, didnt need to go up there" crap. '

But LB is a windup merchant? ???

Let's get one thing straight. I didn't say anything to suit my argument. That's a quote from Biscuit. I can see why TLB has associated me with Wrexham but the association has led to many assumptions. Such as I'd get upset by Crabbers post, I've raised money etc which isn't true. I had a day out in Wrexham and showed some solidarity. Big f***ing deal. Get of my case. Jeez..

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Mine arrived today. It's not shit! It's better quality than most football scarves, it's nice and warm and it shows solidarity with another club in crisis. I'll wear mine with pride. Well done Gresford Dragon, good work, I hope you sell lorry loads of 'em.

Fans United will never be defeated.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Seagull said:

:safeway

(there can't be much more mileage in this, surely...)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Simster said:
Eh?

Turkey/Biscuit: "Why do you always associate us with Wrexham fans united"?

LB: "Because you went to the Racecourse, accepted the invitation to milk the applause of a 8,000 crowd at half time and because you said this when it suited your argument:

'Not only did we go up to the game, which they were very gratful for, we also SOLD shirts, Shaked buckets and RAISED money for them. So don't give me this, "You couldnt just sent money, didnt need to go up there" crap. '

But LB is a windup merchant? ???

And one more thing. The part of your LB quote which is actually your own words..:"Because you went to the Racecourse, accepted the invitation to milk the applause of a 8,000 crowd at half time and because you said this when it suited your argument"

I've said it before and think the others said it to. We found it embarassing. We certaintly didn't milk the reception. We didn't feel we deserved it and we were right. The applause I believe was towards all the efforts of football fans across the country.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
My scarf also arrived today, very professional and double thickness. The only thing it doesn't have are the crests of the clubs and you can't use those without permission.

Kent Seagull said:
Mine arrived today. It's not shit! It's better quality than most football scarves, it's nice and warm and it shows solidarity with another club in crisis. I'll wear mine with pride. Well done Gresford Dragon, good work, I hope you sell lorry loads of 'em.

Just because I know it annoys people - What he said! :clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Just because I know it annoys people - What he said! :clap2:

I'd stay off this thread if I were you Corny, and call it a bad day at the office. You came on here sheep-style, fully expecting the weight of the NSC mainstream 'we love Wrexham' orthodoxy to see you home, and took a right hammering in public - plus were provoked into some Grade A sanctimony.

Time to cut your losses? :lolol:

Tooting Gull said:
I'd stay off this thread if I were you Corny, and call it a bad day at the office. You came on here sheep-style, fully expecting the weight of the NSC mainstream 'we love Wrexham' orthodoxy to see you home, and took a right hammering in public - plus were provoked into some Grade A sanctimony.

Time to cut your losses? :lolol:

I'm afraid you'll have to enlighten me as to where this "right hammering" took place. Does that mean you and Simster? :lolol:

And I find it hilarious you expect your "serious poster" reputation to remain intact after you felt the need to call me sanctimonious and yet start a childish thread trying to garner support for your dislike of my threads and get untold replies saying that the threads they hate most are ones that display needless abuse towards other peoples good work.

If you are happy insulting other peoples views and work, then good for you. You have insulted both Wrexham and Brighton fans alike and passed off your opinions as those of the entire board. As long as you are happy, eh?

And if you seriously tell me that you would express similar views away from the Internet, then I feel sorry for you. I suppose you tell little kids that their guy is shit, or go into clothes shops and berate them for their lack of taste. Can't bite our tongue, can we?

Call it a flounce, call it whatever you want. I really and truly couldn't give a toss. I am fed up with arguing the toss with people who think that their view is the only one that matters. You have joined an exclusive club. Say hello to Watford O and friends, won't you?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
I'm afraid you'll have to enlighten me as to where this "right hammering" took place. Does that mean you and Simster? :lolol:

And I find it hilarious you expect your "serious poster" reputation to remain intact after you felt the need to call me sanctimonious and yet start a childish thread trying to garner support for your dislike of my threads and get untold replies saying that the threads they hate most are ones that display needless abuse towards other peoples good work.

If you are happy insulting other peoples views and work, then good for you. You have insulted both Wrexham and Brighton fans alike and passed off your opinions as those of the entire board. As long as you are happy, eh?

And if you seriously tell me that you would express similar views away from the Internet, then I feel sorry for you. I suppose you tell little kids that their guy is shit, or go into clothes shops and berate them for their lack of taste. Can't bite our tongue, can we?

Call it a flounce, call it whatever you want. I really and truly couldn't give a toss. I am fed up with arguing the toss with people who think that their view is the only one that matters. You have joined an exclusive club. Say hello to Watford O and friends, won't you?

Good point, well made.

Post of the day I think.

How the tables have turned, now it's Tooting Gull on the receiving end of a "hammering". :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There have been far more offensive comments aimed at me than I've dished out on this thread, but I can take it.

Yes, I may have been on the wind-up a little bit, but to say the bait has been swallowed would be one of the understatements of the year.

I started a thread highlighting an aspect of posting on this board I don't like. You weren't happy. Others pitched in with their own bete noire posts. That's life, deal with it. Seriously, read your last post again. You won't be proud.

Tooting Gull said:
There have been far more offensive comments aimed at me than I've dished out on this thread, but I can take it.

Yes, I may have been on the wind-up a little bit, but to say the bait has been swallowed would be one of the understatements of the year.

I started a thread highlighting an aspect of posting on this board I don't like. You weren't happy. Others pitched in with their own bete noire posts. That's life, deal with it. Seriously, read your last post again. You won't be proud.

I won't be proud? Telling me what I think again, I presume. And I was very happy that you started the thread. Gave me a damn good laugh. Using big words and then starting a thread like that. Classic stuff.

As for a wind up - I'm glad I don't share your sense of humour. As for the part about more abusive comments being aimed at you - to put it in words you can relate to - you started it! :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here