Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Turkey said:
In a previous post you suggested I'd get upset by Crabbers asking when we could have banter again. In this post you've suggested I've raised money for Wrexham. I wasn't upset by Crabbers post and I haven't given Wrexham any money. In fact I've done bugger all. You've done more than me. All I have done is have a day out in Wrexham and show their fans that the football community is thinking fo them and hoping they pull through. Why you constantly link my name with all things Wrexham is beyond me.

my thread was completley lost on everyone! All the NSC ego trippers took the, as always, OTT response and got all heated about it. I still stand by it though and will do forever more, its great what the fans are doing but all the lovey dovey shite has gotta end one day!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Turkey said:
Why you constantly link my name with all things Wrexham is beyond me.

Not just your name.

The Laughing Bluetit said:
I've never doubted that the intentions of those who involve themselves in Fans United events are honourable.

As honourable as say.. a moralistically superior superfan?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
my thread was completley lost on everyone! All the NSC ego trippers took the, as always, OTT response and got all heated about it. I still stand by it though and will do forever more, its great what the fans are doing but all the lovey dovey shite has gotta end one day!

I think you also missed the point I made in that thread that their was banter on Fans United day in Wrexham. As I said before, we can have banter and be supportive at the same time. Having said that we still have good links with Doncaster and I don't see why we can't remain friendly with Wrexham. It's not like their Palace. We had no opinion of them before apart from the fact that their welsh and shag sheep. I'd personally lose no sleep if we were forever lovey dovey but that aint gonna happen as is quite apparant on NSC but some peoples opinions and that of the Fans United day when they still sang, "Stand Up If You Hate England".

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Biscuit said:
Not just your name.

As honourable as say.. a moralistically superior superfan?

I was going to edit you into my post Bisc but you beat me too it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah fair enough Turks I did read what you posted its just the other usual crew bouncing around like its a holiday in hell paid for by Saddams worship men!
When I mean banter I mean proper banter, not stuff where you applaud them 30secs later and thank them for their help last week...if you know what I mean. :)

As for me vs The Tipple Bros, I'd drink them under the table ANY day :jester:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
hahahahahahaha

It's Crabbers vs the Terrible Tipple Brothers!

:jester:

I LOVE crabbers. I want to be his right hand man on the Starship Enterprise..

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
When I mean banter I mean proper banter, not stuff where you applaud them 30secs later and thank them for their help last week...if you know what I mean. :)

Well it doesn't look like we'll be playing them for a while anyway so its hardly a pressing concern! Your question isn't going to be answered on NSC anyway because as you know NSC isn't representative of all Brighton fans. I think it's a shit question (Sorry, I know you put in the effort and had good intentions ;)) because 1. We'd have to play them and 2. This is NSC and not representative. I think some people will have a strong affection towards the other club for some time and I don't see anything wrong with that. It'll have by passed some people though. You'll only find out when we next play Wrexham..

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Turkey said:
Well it doesn't look like we'll be playing them for a while anyway so its hardly a pressing concern! Your question isn't going to be answered on NSC anyway because as you know NSC isn't representative of all Brighton fans. I think it's a shit question (Sorry, I know you put in the effort and had good intentions ;)) because 1. We'd have to play them and 2. This is NSC and not representative. I think some people will have a strong affection towards the other club for some time and I don't see anything wrong with that. It'll have by passed some people though. You'll only find out when we next play Wrexham..

indeed you shall Turks, now should I start a thread on wheteher people actually give a shit about Wrexham/Other clubs plights or not? Seems alot fo NSC peeps want Leeds to go down the pan but jump to the defence of Wrexham...both are football clubs and have fans so whats the difference? Thats for tomorrow me thinks ;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
indeed you shall Turks, now should I start a thread on wheteher people actually give a shit about Wrexham/Other clubs plights or not? Seems alot fo NSC peeps want Leeds to go down the pan but jump to the defence of Wrexham...both are football clubs and have fans so whats the difference? Thats for tomorrow me thinks ;)

Easy. Corrupt Chairman? Useless Chairman? Plus at the end of the day we look after are own. 10 point deduction for Leeds! :jester: Oh right, tomorrow.. good idea.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not saying much, I imagine my cat could do that.

:tipplesarelightweights:

*worships Chappers hard bodied ginger male exterior*

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tipple Brothers VS Captain Picard and the Ginger Prince...

In the blue corner.. weighing in at a combined weight of 4st..

the Tipple brothers!

:jester: :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Biscuit said:
Tipple Brothers VS Captain Picard and the Ginger Prince...

In the blue corner.. weighing in at a combined weight of 4st..

And a combined height of 17 foot 5...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
And a combined height of 17 foot 5...

:jester:

Deluxe%20Tom%20Oshanter%2099053.jpg

MAX loves it.

FACT. :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Don't you start queering me up again.

:love: :love: :love:

You have a body to die for.. I've never met such a fine example of a beer guzzling, muscle pumping, well endowed man.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If there is one thing worse than being an ugly duckling in a house of swans, it's having the swans pretend there's no difference.

1-0 Tipple Brothers.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Turkey said:
Why you constantly link my name with all things Wrexham is beyond me.

I'm sorry, Turkey. I thought you were one of the Brighton fans who walked around the pitch at the Racecourse on Fans United day, hence my linking your name with Wrexham. A fortnight or so ago, Biscuit was talking about the fact you (as in the people who went to Wrexham) had "raised money for them and shaked buckets." Perhaps he should've said "we, with the exception of Turkey, raised money for them and shaked buckets."

Apologies for the confusion.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I'm sorry, Turkey. I thought you were one of the Brighton fans who walked around the pitch at the Racecourse on Fans United day, hence my linking your name with Wrexham. A fortnight or so ago, Biscuit was talking about the fact you (as in the people who went to Wrexham) had "raised money for them and shaked buckets." Perhaps he should've said "we, with the exception of Turkey, raised money for them and shaked buckets."

Apologies for the confusion.

I did walk around the pitch at Wrexham. We didn't shake any buckets though. The buckets were at Withdean. Maybe by "We" he mean't "Brighton Fans"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here