Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Turkey said:
I did walk around the pitch at Wrexham. We didn't shake any buckets though. The buckets were at Withdean. Maybe by "We" he mean't "Brighton Fans"?

Maybe he did, although it certainly didn't sound like that at the time. Here's what Biscuit actually said on 22/11/04:

Not only did we go up to the game, which they were very gratful for, we also SOLD shirts, Shaked buckets and RAISED money for them. So don't give me this, "You couldnt just sent money, didnt need to go up there" crap.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Absolute cockwank what some people say at times. I'm really disappointed by a lot of this and it just seems to go against everything I believe is still good in football.

I will certainly get myself a couple of these scarves, if not more.

It strikes me that some people really are very self-centred when it comes down to it and they are doing none of us any favours.

Great work on getting the scarf done and best of luck to Wrexham for the new year.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
This was a lively heated weekend evening row thread (featuring serious diehards)before page4 when the daytime gaylords like CTS,Turkey,Crabbers got their bored grubby little office mits on it. Booo

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Kent Seagull said:
Well it is getting rather silly isn't it?

A bloke from Wrexham has a go at doing something to help his club, much like Attilla and co have done with Tom Hark. He advertises it on another clubs website to get publicity, just like we do everytime we want the world to know our problems and want help. It seems that if we do it it's ok, when someone else does they get flamed!

The scarf may not be the greatest design ever, but I have bought one because I believe in what it stands for. I have also ordered Tom Hark for the same reason. Personally I'm not sure that Tom Hark is a classic pop record that I'll play overand over again, but I do believe in supporting ANY half decent initiative to help us get Falmer.

I don't know Attila personally, but it's blatantly obvious that the bloke is dedicated to the one thing that unites us all, the Albion. All this crap about what he wears etc, is just irrelevant bollocks.

No-one has to buy a scarf/record/campaign for the clubs survival if they don't want to, I do however get pissed off by the constant slagging off of people that do their best to achieve some thing for the common good. It's not necessary to be rude and offensive like so many people on NSC are these days. If you don't like something or someone, either keep it to yourself or express your opinion politely. You wouldn't talk to strangers so rudely face to face (I hope) so why do so when you're on a message board?

:clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2: :falmer: :clap: :clap2: :albion: :clap: :clap2:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Maybe he did, although it certainly didn't sound like that at the time. Here's what Biscuit actually said on 22/11/04:

Not only did we go up to the game, which they were very gratful for, we also SOLD shirts, Shaked buckets and RAISED money for them. So don't give me this, "You couldnt just sent money, didnt need to go up there" crap.

LB get over yourself youre a bloody wind up merchant

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
maffew said:
LB get over yourself youre a bloody wind up merchant
Eh?

Turkey/Biscuit: "Why do you always associate us with Wrexham fans united"?

LB: "Because you went to the Racecourse, accepted the invitation to milk the applause of a 8,000 crowd at half time and because you said this when it suited your argument:

'Not only did we go up to the game, which they were very gratful for, we also SOLD shirts, Shaked buckets and RAISED money for them. So don't give me this, "You couldnt just sent money, didnt need to go up there" crap. '

But LB is a windup merchant? ???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Brixtaan said:
This was a lively heated weekend evening row thread (featuring serious diehards)before page4 when the daytime gaylords like CTS,Turkey,Crabbers got their bored grubby little office mits on it. Booo

Hark at you.

Gaylord.

Lord Bracknell said:
I'll reserve my opinion on the scarf until after the postman delivers one to Bracknell Towers. But, in all honesty, I don't care whether it's a good scarf or not. I'm just happy to be signed up to the principle of Fans United.

PS - I've got a 1991 Play-Off final scarf. Now that IS shit.

:lolol:
The postman has just delivered a fine scarf, far superior in quality to the souvenir of the Notts County game. The blue is 'classic' Albion blue, the red is Wrexham (not Palarse) red. It looks warm. Excellent value for money. And it's far from 'shit'.

Good work, Wrexham boys.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have a Cup Final scarf, in very good condition ( a bit tear stained after the replay though)

I also have a Hudds scarf from the late 80's

I am not really sure why i would want to have a Brighton/Wrexam scarf....after all i have put some change in their bucket.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thing is you might not wanna wear these scarfs to brighton matches...the colours could easily get confused with that of the SCUM! just a warning like!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is that coz you'll bea tthe CRAP out of someone in Palace shirt, Carbbers?

damn f***ing STRAIGHT!

<cough>

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
CrabtreeBHA said:
thing is you might not wanna wear these scarfs to brighton matches...the colours could easily get confused with that of the SCUM! just a warning like!

I think you need to see these scarves in reality. The colours are nothing like Palace colours - too much white in them. But an interesting comment all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here