Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
His argument is that Fans United provided no material worth to Wrexham. I disagree but he argued his point and it's a fair P.O.V.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Because the Knight said:
If the LB thinks I am sad enough to trawl through past posts and give him chapter and verse what he knows he wrote, he can take a jump! The other day he posted about my dad "throwing his toys out of the pram" in a post, when my dad hasn't even posted on here in weeks!

So, when I suggested that someone had thrown their toys out of the pram and stomped off in a huff, you reckon that was personal, vindictive and offensive?

Dear oh dear, you're a sensitive little soul, aren't you?

You're not going to quote me chapter and verse because you know as well as I do that I haven't posted anything at all that is personal, vindictive or offensive about your father or anybody else for that matter.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Laughing Bluebird said:
So, when I suggested that someone had thrown their toys out of the pram and stomped off in a huff, you reckon that was personal, vindictive and offensive?

Dear oh dear, you're a sensitive little soul, aren't you?

You're not going to quote me chapter and verse because you know as well as I do that I haven't posted anything at all that is personal, vindictive or offensive about your father or anybody else for that matter.

Add condescending to the list.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
dvrd001w.jpg

Quite a good likeness.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
I've noticed an undercurrent of opinion on NSC recently, and it is has perhaps been most often expressed by the likes of Rougvie and the Laughing Bluebird, that Fans United stuff represents intrinsically HOMOSEXUAL behaviour by football supporters.

f***, I spend 4 days in hospital and miss the BEST ever thread on NSC.

Incidently LI, you are not entirely wrong, although my point has always been that in principal I do not want Wrexham to go out of business, the tedious nature of the postings of 'I have done this that and the other for Wrexham' particularly from OTLW were quite nausiating, some of us also remember the beatings that were dished out on an away to to Wales in the late 70's through to the early eighties and it kind of always sticks in my mind, in a similar way to those growing up with the Albion now may think twice if in say 10 years they were asked to help say QPR, or somewhere else they have a particularly bad experience on a regular basis.

Oh and my other point to those who have PM'ed me is that I AM NOT ROB ROY, if you phone Addenbrokes hospital in Cambridge they will tell you that it would have been impossible for me to use the Internet over the past 4 days being treated for a suspected broken neck, broken foot and 5 cracked ribs !! Regular readers of my posts will know that I am one of Atillas biggest fans, the way in which he was spoken to on this thread is nothing short of a disgrace.

Oh, and lastly I thought the scarves were actually a pretty good effort:jester:

Rougvie said:
if you phone Addenbrokes hospital in Cambridge they will tell you that it would have been impossible for me to use the Internet over the past 4 days

Jesus, I'm not a millionaire you know - Patientline - feckin nora, what a scam - and £2 to park for 5 minutes.
:angry:

Get well soon:wave:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, I bought a card yesterday for £1.70 and I got about 20 minutes of GMTV.

Ho, ho, ho - get well soon - if that sentiment isn't too GAY for you :jester:

We knew Rob Roy wasn't you - there were too many good jokes in his rant ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here