Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRiGHTON v ****** The rivalry that baffles football

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
The thing is right now you don't actually have any sort of spending list do you ?

Agreed, but why do we need to buy players when we have one of the top acadamies in the country. You keep buying utter shite (am i wrong)? Bar the frees we got at the beginning of the season, OUR kids are doing ok.

I can't see the difference that spending another £10-£15M on players would make in reagrds to the supposed £90M your insane chairman has/is spending on taking your massive club back to where? The championship? You gotta buy better players!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Agreed, but why do we need to buy players when we have one of the top acadamies in the country. You keep buying utter shite (am i wrong)? Bar the frees we got at the beginning of the season, OUR kids are doing ok.

I can't see the difference that spending another £10-£15M on players would make in reagrds to the supposed £90M your insane chairman has/is spending on taking your massive club back to where? The championship? You gotta buy better players!

Not much point in having an academy when you have to keep flogging your talent is there ? Still it is funny seeing Tangoman throw a tantrum. Also, have you lot paid the rent at Selhurst yet ? You too, could have a ground like Withdean.

Not much point in having an academy when you have to keep flogging your talent is there ? Still it is funny seeing Tangoman throw a tantrum. Also, have you lot paid the rent at Selhurst yet ? You too, could have a ground like Withdean.

Ah,but that's where you're wrong horsey.
Clubs like ours have academys(sp?) to sell on!
It's our lifeblood.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

The idea of having an academy silly is that you bring talent through, eventually to the 1st team and sooner or later a bigger club comes along and buys them, for a vast profit.
We have always been a selling club, something that doesn't bother me (it may others).
Sj is an embarrassment sometimes, but he is a fan, and a business man who would like to see some of his investment back, sure to God not like the silly bugger who is about to do £90M+ on a club that can't possibly pay him that kind of money back unless they win the Premier League and Champions League (a couple of times), and we know deep down, that 'aint gonna happen.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You latched onto us in the 70s because nobody in london at the time gave a monkeys about you because you are seen as a croydon club. You were / are not seen as being "in" london and not worth a candle. You are seen as south londons version of north londons watford. Brighton however was known as little london and was a working class town surrounded by a few working docks, and like my family had people who worked on the docks going down the Albion. Brighton itself , as a place has changed a bit, and in parts its a trendy place to be (like clapham is now "Claarm". or battersea "Baterseeaah"). Tho the knocker boys are still around so probably not as much as we think. Croydon however is still a boring commuter town tagged onto london. In the 70s Brighton were on the up, getting big crowds, as were you, and there used to be all sorts of problems in croydon town centre, selhurst and Brighton. Palace fans I know say they dont get an atmosphere at selhurst anything like when you play us, probably because millwall hate west ham and charlton fans come from Bexley, bromley and places like that. Leeds/ Man u, Scouse / man u, barca / madrid is nowt to do with geography or success, and actually nor is the old firm. It sort of stared when you blubbed your eyes out when Mullers gave you the anglo saxon salute, but there is more to it than that.. For me tho, I think you should jog on and come back when you have, like us, won a major trophy.

You latched onto us in the 70s because nobody in london at the time gave a monkeys about you because you are seen as a croydon club. You were / are not seen as being "in" london and not worth a candle. You are seen as south londons version of north londons watford. Brighton however was known as little london and was a working class town surrounded by a few working docks, and like my family had people who worked on the docks going down the Albion. Brighton itself , as a place has changed a bit, and in parts its a trendy place to be (like clapham is now "Claarm". or battersea "Baterseeaah"). Tho the knocker boys are still around so probably not as much as we think. Croydon however is still a boring commuter town tagged onto london. In the 70s Brighton were on the up, getting big crowds, as were you, and there used to be all sorts of problems in croydon town centre, selhurst and Brighton. Palace fans I know say they dont get an atmosphere at selhurst anything like when you play us, probably because millwall hate west ham and charlton fans come from Bexley, bromley and places like that. Leeds/ Man u, Scouse / man u, barca / madrid is nowt to do with geography or success, and actually nor is the old firm. It sort of stared when you blubbed your eyes out when Mullers gave you the anglo saxon salute, but there is more to it than that.. For me tho, I think you should jog on and come back when you have, like us, won a major trophy.

I didn't read past the first few words of this worthless piece of shit post.
We latched onto you?
f*** right off!
Remember this at all times....Your only claim to fame is hating us.
fact.
End of.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

You knob jockey, it's probably 50/50 split of Palace fans who would choose your pile of shit over :wanker:Charlton :wanker: . As per other posts of mine, i detest those fuckpigs up the road from us more than anything. A wish granted would see a plane load of Charlton fans dive into a stadium full of Charlton fans.
You lot however are the mild irritant that we play 2-4 times every 3-5 years, hopefully soon in a cup game (if you can survive the pawltry minor rounds to play the 'big boys'), but are/were good fun, especially in my younger days!!

Forgive the ignorance, i can't be arsed to go through your history, but what have you won? I remember the 2-2, 0-4 with Manure a long long time ago. Enlighten me!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You knob jockey, it's probably 50/50 split of Palace fans who would choose your pile of shit over :wanker:Charlton :wanker: . As per other posts of mine, i detest those fuckpigs up the road from us more than anything. A wish granted would see a plane load of Charlton fans dive into a stadium full of Charlton fans.
You lot however are the mild irritant that we play 2-4 times every 3-5 years, hopefully soon in a cup game (if you can survive the pawltry minor rounds to play the 'big boys'), but are/were good fun, especially in my younger days!!

Forgive the ignorance, i can't be arsed to go through your history, but what have you won? I remember the 2-2, 0-4 with Manure a long long time ago. Enlighten me!

really? Thats good news now fck off to charlton. Tho i heard you got 16K or the last "derby" but sold out at home against us, tho you are less than happy to travel to our place of course.. charity shield son, read your history, we have been champions of england, now bugger off, you boring bunch of nigels

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
really? Thats good news now fck off to charlton. Tho i heard you got 16K or the last "derby" but sold out at home against us, tho you are less than happy to travel to our place of course.. charity shield son, read your history, we have been champions of england, now bugger off, you boring bunch of nigels

But it's the irritant, like an itch you like to scratch that keeps my interest in you.
The reason the last game 5-0 (?) was sold out was probably in the hope that you lot would come up in numbers and get a spanking off the chaps who would only turn out for you (glory fighters probably).
As per Charlton, i wouldn't give you bunch of faggots £26 of my cash, plus the petrol money, probably have my car scratched, subject myself to having to look at you sopps walking round hand in hand touching eachother up.

I would also prefer abuse instead of being patronised (calling me Son) knob jockey, and stop living in the f***ing past. You must be talking 60 years ago, and i wouldn't, for the life of me want to spend any time looking through your shit history. Don't live in the past, live in the now.

Us..ok stadium, decent friendly crowds, good young side, worth a few quid too. No cash. CHAMPIONSHIP mediocrity.

You...Park stadium (crow when the new one is finished), shit crowds, shit side. Loads of cash sadly being wasted. LEAGUE 1 strugglers, maybe LEAGUE 2 if you keep your shit manager/team.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
it was 1=0 to us on an evening game a couple of years ago, you know the season when there were leaves on the line for your excuse not to be at our place.. As the past is irrelevant, yeah lets live for now. New ground £90million investment and the glory days on the way back. Palace, well, more likely to see the conference in a few years than the top flight. Now young nigel go and argue with a charlton fan. You can argue about who has the best computer game or something.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Being in the top flight of English football longer than you shit ever will be and this is for you Reichtard,always,and I mean ALWAYS getting the better of you nancy boys in skirmishes!!!!

So your claim to fame is struggling round the nether regions of the 'top flight' for a couple of seasons longer than the Albion!

Well done - you must be very proud!!

As for ALWAYS getting the better in skirmishes - well you must be 12 years old if you REALLY believe that!!

Now f*** off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here