Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton twat Frankie kicked off X Factor

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Got caught bringing a class A drug into the X factor house. If anyone cares!
No prizes for guessing the tabloid headlines this week. Frankie Co.....zza

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Frankie went to Rudyard Kipling Middle School, where in 1973 myself and a few others formed the legendary WUG (Woodingdean Urban Guerillas for those not ITK).

If I was Gary Barlow I would be afraid, very afraid. Frankie may be a talentless gobshite, but he's OUR talentless gobshite.

If Gary ends up with a horse's head in the bed next to him you know that WUG will have struck, silently but lethally, like one of Ernest's farts.

D

Deleted User X18H

Frankie went to Rudyard Kipling Middle School, where in 1973 myself and a few others formed the legendary WUG (Woodingdean Urban Guerillas for those not ITK).

If I was Gary Barlow I would be afraid, very afraid. Frankie may be a talentless gobshite, but he's OUR talentless gobshite.

If Gary ends up with a horse's head in the bed next to him you know that WUG will have struck, silently but lethally, like one of Ernest's farts.

Are they attached to the NSK or the KNS? Or ARS even?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
He is a talentless little wannabe.

But, he knew he was never going to win X factor and getting booted off saves face and will probably in the end set him up for a bigger pay day as Sun readers flock to read his memoirs and attend his concerts.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't know to be honest. I heard he lived in Peacehaven. Are you his number 1 stalker?

You post a statement "He's from Peacehaven" and when proved wrong you come back with "I wouldn't know to be honest", so why post it ???
You seemed to make thing up for the sake it. Ever thought of becoming a journo?
I know of him as my son was at school with him.

D

Deleted User X18H

You post a statement "He's from Peacehaven" and when proved wrong you come back with "I wouldn't know to be honest", so why post it ???
You seemed to make thing up for the sake it. Ever thought of becoming a journo?
I know of him as my son was at school with him.

Dora Bryan told me he was from Peacehaven. Or was it Telscombe Cliffs?

Lush

Mods' Pet
It's because the public are in a "f*** you I wont do what you tell me" mood and there's a danger he might win or at least beat off some of Cowell's potential cash cow acts too early. So they have to kick him off now. I reckon.

Lush

Mods' Pet
In Twitter news, #Frankie Cokeupthenozza is trending and Tommy Elphick as just tweeted that the Daily Star have come knocking asking him for a story/quote on Frankie Cocozza, which has left him a bit bemused. They must have googled 'famous people from East Brighton' or something.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't watch this show but i noticed he took Chris Martin's masterpiece and raped it. How dare that little (unt, I wish him all the worst in his music career.

Oh the blood's boiling! :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Then it's true, there is some good in every one, god bless him :thumbsup: To be honest I don't really know how much of a gobshite Cocozza was or how many of his legendary exploits were true or not - all I do know is he was a shit singer on the show and for that I for one am glad he will no longer be on it :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Then it's true, there is some good in every one, god bless him :thumbsup: To be honest I don't really know how much of a gobshite Cocozza was or how many of his legendary exploits were true or not - all I do know is he was a shit singer on A SHIT show and for that I for one am glad he will no longer be on it :thumbsup:

Edited for accuracy

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sorry, i was getting mixed up with this chick, suit you sir!

images

tula-tulisa-contostavlos-of-n-dubz-pic-getty-873745416.jpg

yes mate !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here