Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton twat Frankie kicked off X Factor

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So you're saying there aren't many teenagers that go out and drink, take the odd drug? Think you'll find there are loads.

Did I say that? No. I said what planet are you on? If you think everyone of a certain age lives their life the same way. There may be loads, in fact there are, and those are the people who will troll through life peaking at an appearance on the X Factor before being asked to leave. Sadly, it's what a lot of idiots, sorry, young people in this country aspire to. There's more to life.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
And I think you'll find that most teenagers are at choir practice, and playing table tennis in youth clubs for most of the week. The other days they are helping elderly neighbours with their shopping.

:lolol:

Most teenagers don't have hair that make them look a complete twat. Also, W*nkie or Frankie as he preferes to be called actually thinks he is something, yet he is a talentless gormless thick nobody who will probably become a star as the public in this country seem to prefer losers, ie Cher ' I am a dog' Lloyd.

Rant over:censored:

the rant's good, the highlighted bit is the icing

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Did I say that? No. I said what planet are you on? If you think everyone of a certain age lives their life the same way. There may be loads, in fact there are, and those are the people who will troll through life peaking at an appearance on the X Factor before being asked to leave. Sadly, it's what a lot of idiots, sorry, young people in this country aspire to. There's more to life.

Yes, as I just said, obviously not every single teenager makes the same choice as him but there are plenty and at the end of the day it's their life and their choice, doesn't automatically make him a twat and every other name under the sun.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bring back 'The Voice'.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes, as I just said, obviously not every single teenager makes the same choice as him but there are plenty and at the end of the day it's their life and their choice, doesn't automatically make him a twat and every other name under the sun.

No, but on this occaison, it does.

yes it does, If i'd never heard of him and he'd got on the 49 late at night and started acting up in front of his mates in the same fashion as he did on TV, i'd probably turn round to whoever was sitting next and say 'what a twat'. That's my life and my choice

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Act like a twat, look like a twat and you probably are a twat. he fits the bill perfectly.

Getting himself chucked off the X Factor just emphasises his twatishness given his lack of vocal ability.

End of the road for him as a singer imo. Although I thought the same about Jedward last year when they got voted off, so what do I know?

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
OMG! Bring back Bun and Cheese to replace him - they should never have been booted off in the first place!!!

50293_113357485389351_6432_n.jpg

Sep 1, 2011
You lot who are hating are f***ing sad and have never lived life on the edge. You carry on at home eating dinner round the table at 6 and not saying boo to a goose except behind the internet. While the kid frankie is out there banging more birds than you have seen on your apple mac laptop that broke your heart to buy because you used your credit card once in a while. Let him do what he wants you only live f***ing once

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You lot who are hating are f***ing sad and have never lived life on the edge. You carry on at home eating dinner round the table at 6 and not saying boo to a goose except behind the internet. While the kid frankie is out there banging more birds than you have seen on your apple mac laptop that broke your heart to buy because you used your credit card once in a while. Let him do what he wants you only live f***ing once

Jesus, what are you on at this time of day with a rant like that ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

...says a bloke on the internet.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

I'd rather sit at home wanking all day and eating ready meals out of the microwave than have the majority of the British public think I'm a pretentious twat.

Not that I sit at home wanking all day.... :cry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
X Factor USA is where it's at kids...........a different league altogether!

Couldnt disagree more, what a load of contrived vomit inducing shit that show is. Completely overproduced (even more thatn the UK version!) and definetley using auto tune too. That Nicole idiot judge is the fakest person ever to breathe oxygen and Paula Abdul where do you start?

Good to see it flopping in the ratings too!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Good riddance I say - thankfully I have a 17 year old son who likes a drink with his mates - but his hair is tidy - he respects women and doesn't have his latest conquest tattooed on his arse. The kid may be local and I'm sure his mother is very proud of his achievements - I, on the other hand, would be hanging my head in shame if I had dragged that up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here