Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton twat Frankie kicked off X Factor

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Okay maybe 'every other teenager' was a slight over reaction, but there are plenty of teenagers that do it these days.

Haha these days, yep teenagers never tried drugs or anything before this generation.

Glad the twat has gone, next stop getting abuse down west st while he thinks he is the lad

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It's at times like this when I have to ask myself.

'What would Diana have done?'

Will nobody think of the children of Woodingdean?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You lot who are hating are f***ing sad and have never lived life on the edge. You carry on at home eating dinner round the table at 6 and not saying boo to a goose except behind the internet. While the kid frankie is out there banging more birds than you have seen on your apple mac laptop that broke your heart to buy because you used your credit card once in a while. Let him do what he wants you only live f***ing once

Ah .... how sweet. Is he your hero ? Do you wuv him ? :tantrum:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Haha these days, yep teenagers never tried drugs or anything before this generation.

Glad the twat has gone, next stop getting abuse down west st while he thinks he is the lad

:facepalm: Why are you lot so picky?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Book him in for Half time against Coventry.

I cant see why so many people are knocking him. IMO most people slagging him off, deep down wish they could be a little if not a lot more like him.

Who wouldnt want to go around banging as many birds as you can @ 18 getting your drinks paid for and taking full advantage of your 5mins of fame?

Stop being a bunch of old gits and let him get on with it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Good riddance I say - thankfully I have a 17 year old son who likes a drink with his mates - but his hair is tidy - he respects women and doesn't have his latest conquest tattooed on his arse. The kid may be local and I'm sure his mother is very proud of his achievements - I, on the other hand, would be hanging my head in shame if I had dragged that up!

I'm sorry Mum, there are things I haven't told you. :down:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
:facepalm: Why are you lot so picky?

Because that is what you wrote implying that this generation of teenagers are the only ones that have experimented and he in turn is cool because of it. Don't write wide open statements and people wouldn't be so picky about them

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Couldnt disagree more, what a load of contrived vomit inducing shit that show is. Completely overproduced (even more thatn the UK version!) and definetley using auto tune too. That Nicole idiot judge is the fakest person ever to breathe oxygen and Paula Abdul where do you start?

Good to see it flopping in the ratings too!

As a singing comp, it is in a completely different league. Yes the British show is a complete panto. Auto tune? Is it? So what? Watch that, then watch Little Mix and Ginger Janet, then try not to slit your wrists!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Because that is what you wrote implying that this generation of teenagers are the only ones that have experimented and he in turn is cool because of it. Don't write wide open statements and people wouldn't be so picky about them

f***ing hell, really...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My kids love but I dont watch it , what's he done that pisses people off so much ? I honestly dont know, apart from bang loads of birds and generally have a good time , these are the stories that seem to make the paper, what 18 year old WOULDNT do all that given the chance ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here