Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton twat Frankie kicked off X Factor

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes, as I just said, obviously not every single teenager makes the same choice as him but there are plenty and at the end of the day it's their life and their choice, doesn't automatically make him a twat and every other name under the sun.
The difference which you have failed to realise...every other teenager is not being judged on a talent/singing competition...he only got through by the kids voting...fact..he could'nt sing and he acted like a first class twat!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The difference which you have failed to realise...every other teenager is not being judged on a talent/singing competition...he only got through by the kids voting...fact..he could'nt sing and he acted like a first class twat!

Yes I know he isn't a very good singer but for people to call him a twat on his wrong doings isn't really fair but okay.

Sep 1, 2011
In Twitter news, #Frankie Cokeupthenozza is trending and Tommy Elphick as just tweeted that the Daily Star have come knocking asking him for a story/quote on Frankie Cocozza, which has left him a bit bemused. They must have googled 'famous people from East Brighton' or something.

Saw that on his facebook, cracked up at his status

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Then it's true, there is some good in every one, god bless him :thumbsup: To be honest I don't really know how much of a gobshite Cocozza was or how many of his legendary exploits were true or not - all I do know is he was a shit singer on the show and for that I for one am glad he will no longer be on it :thumbsup:

I don't watch the show but if you're going to sing a song then at least try and sing on a par of the original. Judging by that performance the kid has no talent, can't sing for shit and with hair like that is an embarrassment to the male race.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I think everyone is way too harsh on Frankie. Yes he may not be able to sing but he lives the life of every other teenager these days, you'd be surprised how many other teenagers there are out there who do a lot of things he does.

You what !

My two 17 & 19 year olds do NOT get up to anything near he does,

The blokes an absolute twat and does not represent the MAJORITY of teenagers in this country.

And he cannot sing.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You what !

My two 17 & 19 year olds do NOT get up to anything near he does,

The blokes an absolute twat and does not represent the MAJORITY of teenagers in this country.

And he cannot sing.

How do you know...? dont say they would tell you...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's because the public are in a "f*** you I wont do what you tell me" mood and there's a danger he might win or at least beat off some of Cowell's potential cash cow acts too early. So they have to kick him off now. I reckon.

If you get beaten off by Frankie do you have to get a tattoo of his name on your arse?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
When I was out in Brighton a group of beered up lads (The type who drink in yeates bar) saw Frankie coming out of VK Revs bottom of West Street. They shouted a few obscenities at the lad he looked as if he was about to ball his eyes out.

If youre gonna give it the I dont give a f*** big man act, then you cant cry when someone lines you up especially in Brighton of all places.

Nov 9, 2011
Frankie is a good kid. His behaviour since he has been in the media's eye hasn't done him any favours. To those that know him he is a cheeky lad but makes mistakes same as many other lads his age. Believe me there are 18 year olds out there worse than him.

His hearts in the right place, he just ain't the sharpest tool in the box.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Frankie is a good kid. His behaviour since he has been in the media's eye hasn't done him any favours. To those that know him he is a cheeky lad but makes mistakes same as many other lads his age. Believe me there are 18 year olds out there worse than him.

A lot of people on here will know him. He may or may not be nicest bloke you could ever meet. But over the last couple of month's he has made himself look an absolute dick. If he act's anything like that when he is out of the town he is going to get his fair share of hiding's

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

All fair comments. It's easy to slag off the media version of a person you've never met.

That said, he's done himself no favours by try to live up to a stereotype, gone on telly giving it some billy big bollocks circus show, and doesn't make someone appear very likable.

His ego started writing cheques his body couldn't cash.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Thank f*ck for that. This little twirp has without even trying stained this great city with his lack of talent, raping of an indie classic from 1997 ("Rocks" by Primal Scream), while being the next Pete Pric*erty without even trying.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
I think everyone is way too harsh on Frankie. Yes he may not be able to sing but he lives the life of every other teenager these days, you'd be surprised how many other teenagers there are out there who do a lot of things he does.

He's still a scruffy prat who wears a shit buttoned to the top!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here