Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton twat Frankie kicked off X Factor

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My kids love but I dont watch it , what's he done that pisses people off so much ? I honestly dont know, apart from bang loads of birds and generally have a good time , these are the stories that seem to make the paper, what 18 year old WOULDNT do all that given the chance ?

A straight 18 year old female?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
My kids love but I dont watch it , what's he done that pisses people off so much ? I honestly dont know, apart from bang loads of birds and generally have a good time , these are the stories that seem to make the paper, what 18 year old WOULDNT do all that given the chance ?

I bet you do watch it Bushy.I bet you do..unless you are a 'Strictly' fan?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Good riddance I say - thankfully I have a 17 year old son who likes a drink with his mates - but his hair is tidy - he respects women and doesn't have his latest conquest tattooed on his arse. The kid may be local and I'm sure his mother is very proud of his achievements - I, on the other hand, would be hanging my head in shame if I had dragged that up!

Quite, there are plenty of teenagers who have been brought up right

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Is Alesha dixon still on there , if so then I may become a fan, have met her in real life , genuinely nice bird, and i would crawl on my hands and knees over 8 miles of broken glass just to wank over her shadow!

Yes she is.

You would have to apply some savlon and bandaid before or it would be quite 'Lionel' wouldn't it?

I a more of a Bruno guy meself!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Is Alesha dixon still on there , if so then I may become a fan, have met her in real life , genuinely nice bird, and i would crawl on my hands and knees over 8 miles of broken glass just to wank over her shadow!

Sorry, i was getting mixed up with this chick, suit you sir!

images

tula-tulisa-contostavlos-of-n-dubz-pic-getty-873745416.jpg

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Good riddance I say - thankfully I have a 17 year old son who likes a drink with his mates - but his hair is tidy - he respects women and doesn't have his latest conquest tattooed on his arse. The kid may be local and I'm sure his mother is very proud of his achievements - I, on the other hand, would be hanging my head in shame if I had dragged that up!

I am finding your voice of reason strangely refreshing within the NSC children and neanderthals. Post more and marry Meade's Balls!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here