Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
How can you criticise someone for engaging in discussion. You've made another stupid allegation, with no evidence so people will criticise you.

Here's my view on Chemtrails though before you have a paddy:
I think it's the biggest lot of horse shit I've ever heard.

Show me the teeensyest bit of proof and I'll discount it immediately if you like?

Its called a conspiracy theory because it's a bloody conspiracy! if there was evidence then it wouldn't be a conspiracy and it wouldn't be a discussion.
If your that desperate then give the government a ring and ask them.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
why are you constantly on my thread talking about me? This is about Chemtrails, not me. All you have contributed so far on this thread is attacking me, you have put no input into the actual topic. Your talking about my behaviour when your looking at a screen.
If you read the thread i haven't once made a point on my stance, as it's still open for discussion (hence the thread). I'm afraid it's you who doesn't like my views. Now as i asked before on this thread, if your not going to talk about Chemtrails and turn me into the topic then please go away.

I shall do no such thing. Are you trying to control me? Or censor me?

Many, if not most threads on here segue into another topic from the original post. It's not for you - or for anyone else - to set the agenda on what people can and can't talk about, irrespective of whether you started the thread.

Anyway, you didn't read the first paragraph of the previous post. If you did, you'll see I've made a comment on it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Its called a conspiracy theory because it's a bloody conspiracy! if there was evidence then it wouldn't be a conspiracy and it wouldn't be a discussion.

But, and this is an important point - it stops becoming a conspiracy theory when the theory is blown or disproved.

At what point would you accept this particular theory to be incorrect?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I shall do no such thing. Are you trying to control me? Or censor me?

Many, if not most threads on here seque into another topic from the original post. It's not for you - or for anyone else - to set the agenda on what people can and can't talk about, irrespective of whether you started the thread.

Anyway, you didn't read the first paragraph of the previous post. If you did, you'll see I've made a comment on it.

So you reckon Aluminum Oxide is more harmful than the government are giving out? What do you think of David De Rothschild ideas on Global Change and do you believe him?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
But, and this is an important point - it stops becoming a conspiracy theory when the theory is blown or disproved.

At what point would you accept the theory to be incorrect?

When I stop seeing them in the sks and the governments stop avoiding the question when asked.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
How can you criticise someone for engaging in discussion. You've made another stupid allegation, with no evidence so people will criticise you.

Here's my view on Chemtrails though before you have a paddy:
I think it's the biggest lot of horse shit I've ever heard.

Show me the teeensyest bit of proof and I'll discount it immediately if you like?

This. Any news on the ipad?

Big Cuddly Pandas.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Ok, that makes absolutely no sense.

You've stated something as if it's fact. When really you have ZERO evidence for such claims and everyone else in the world has a tons to which disprove your theory.

I'm starting to think you're just on a massive wind up.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Ok, that makes absolutely no sense.

You've stated something as if it's fact. When really you have ZERO evidence for such claims and everyone else in the world has a tons to which disprove your theory.

I'm starting to think you're just on a massive wind up.

Give me the facts I've put out then?
Now piss off!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails.

Parallel lines left in the sky? That is hardly surprising given that a lot of flights have to go along similar flight paths is it? X's, crossing flight paths perhaps? Can I suggest that a little light reading on Flight Planning (yes that is a wikipedia link, so the content should be taken with the same pinch of salt as anything else lifted off the internet, as it might not be true)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Serious question for Falmer and Brunswick- Do you believe EVERY conspiracy theory you read / hear, or do you just pick the ones which you think sound coolest?

Genuinely interested.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You STILL haven't answered my question?

Yet from what you've said it's one of the few you don't see as insulting or rude so why not?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I know it's not just me thinking this stuff up hence why i would be more inclined to believe it, given the motives of organisations like NATO.

Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails.

Also, a reddish-brown gel, dropped from low-flying aircraft, has been observed by people in the past and was even documented on Unsolved Mysteries. Samples of this substance have been alledgedly analyzed by Margareta-Erminia Cassani and found to be teaming with biological organisms.
Yes. That's all true - apart from the 'unsolved mysteries' bit. There have been discharges from planes that are not just vapour trails. Some of them are indeed 'teeming with biological organisms' and sometimes a tar-like substance has been noted on leaves and other surfaces.

You however are not going to like the explanation. Or more to the point you are not going to believe the explanation.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Parallel lines left in the sky? That is hardly surprising given that a lot of flights have to go along similar flight paths is it? X's, crossing flight paths perhaps? Can I suggest that a little light reading on Flight Planning (yes that is a wikipedia link, so the content should be taken with the same pinch of salt as anything else lifted off the internet, as it might not be true)

The fact that there are cross overs with the plane lines suggests either the planes had just missed a collision or the the plane line is staying in the sky far longer than it should. Contrails disappear very quickly, Chemtrails last in the sky for ages.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Just for the record, both rubies and saphhires are formed from aluminium oxide (not aluminum oxide as I'm not American).

If the government were really bombarding us with precious gemstones, then I for one would certainly consider toeing the line.

That's all. Carry on.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Yes. That's all true - apart from the 'unsolved mysteries' bit. There have been discharges from planes that are not just vapour trails. Some of them are indeed 'teeming with biological organisms' and sometimes a tar-like substance has been noted on leaves and other surfaces.

You however are not going to like the explanation. Or more to the point you are not going to believe the explanation.

So far I have 3 explanations.

Whats yours?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here