Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Living as I do, smack bang between Heathrow and Gatwick airports, I have seen plenty of X patterns in the sky formed by the contrails of the numerous planes travelling on the various North/South East/West flight paths I have in the sky above me - often forming grid patterns as it happens. In fact it really isn't unusual to see planes apparently crossing over each over in the sky... I still haven't seen a collision or any slow-moving jumbos however.

Grid pattern in the sky, but no fluoride in the water, makes you think dunnit!?

The point is that they shouldn't be staying in teh air, they should be fading away.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so... lets make a simple question, aside from the broader issue. the original post claims that Shoreham airport is the european HQ for chemtrailing. Falmer, do you accept that this video is fabricated as a) there are no silos at Shoreham airport, b) it does not have sufficient runway for large aircraft to take off, or c) the capacity for as many aircraft claimed to be involved in the chemtrail conspriacy?

yes or no would suffice.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
so... lets make a simple question, aside from the broader issue. the original post claims that Shoreham airport is the european HQ for chemtrailing. Falmer, do you accept that this video is fabricated as a) there are no silos at Shoreham airport, b) it does not have sufficient runway for large aircraft to take off, or c) the capacity for as many aircraft claimed to be involved in the chemtrail conspriacy?

yes or no would suffice.

maybe

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Contrails usually disperse within minutes. Chemtrails can take hours even a day!

what evidence do you have to back up this claim?

clouds consist of water vapour and do not disperse in minutes; cirrus clouds are at similar high altitudes to air travel and do not dispers in minutes, rather they tend to spread out and create a haze. what is different between natural cirrus cloud and unnatual plane generated cirrus cloud (aka contrail)?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
So anyway, why is it you could complain about me?

Attempting to hijack a thread by posting a different thread completley off the topic to this current one in a sad attempt to end what you are not enjoying and gaining anymore attention from. I would understand if this were the only thread on NSC, but it's not, so your just being a pain.

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
To be honest, I don't know everything about this subject, everything I've learnt on this subject is through the internet, I'm sure you'll find the answers. I'm not being rude.

That's perfectly reasonable and what I expected, Problem with it is you can't state things as facts if you don't know what your saying is a fact.

Nothing that has been said has made me believe in these Chemtrails but I'll leave you to it.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
That's perfectly reasonable and what I expected, Problem with it is you can't state things as facts if you don't know what your saying is a fact.

Nothing that has been said has made me believe in these Chemtrails but I'll leave you to it.

So is this why you were so eager for an answer? As I suspected you would of dismissed it all anyway.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Contrails usually disperse within minutes. Chemtrails can take hours even a day!

So the difference between a contrails and what you call a "chemtrail" is dispersal time, and a contrail will always disperse quickly irrespective of local air pressure, prevailing winds, humidity etc?

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Attempting to hijack a thread by posting a different thread completley off the topic to this current one in a sad attempt to end what you are not enjoying and gaining anymore attention from. I would understand if this were the only thread on NSC, but it's not, so your just being a pain.

You've been told before, many threads vere from topic to topic. You're not in a position to control the path of a thread. The thread starter is not the thread 'owner', nor even the thread guide. It's not your thread. You won't get far with any complaint.

As for David de Rothschild - no idea, never met the fella.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well that's 1 minute & 57 seconds of my life wasted. Still, it could be worse i.e. I could've watched the other load of old pony too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here