Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
So is this why you were so eager for an answer? As I suspected you would of dismissed it all anyway.

No I was eager for an answer as I'd waited 5pages at one point, I wanted to see if you could give answers that'd make me believe otherwise and back up your statements is that not the point of a debate? I didn't dismiss anything I watched all the videos you posted and did some reading and gave it a fair chance to make its points. As I said none of them convinced me and I'm a little confused that your now on the offensive when I said I didn't agree, Even though I said your welcome to you beliefs and I'll leave you to it.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Contrails usually disperse within minutes. Chemtrails can take hours even a day!

Theres no set times for winds to disperse contrails...seriously

Big Cuddly Pandas.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Quick question, how can you respect 'their right to believe it' if you think it's bringing humanity back a notch, surely you must think that is bad?

This is what I mean about the dis-respect within the debate.

Most people who believe something absurd will answer questions about their faith, not,avoid answering

Big Cuddly Pandas.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its called a conspiracy theory because it's a bloody conspiracy! if there was evidence then it wouldn't be a conspiracy and it wouldn't be a discussion.
If your that desperate then give the government a ring and ask them.

Falmer has a point. He has posted a hypothesis, evidence should be produced to disprove it.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Attempting to hijack a thread by posting a different thread completley off the topic to this current one in a sad attempt to end what you are not enjoying and gaining anymore attention from. I would understand if this were the only thread on NSC, but it's not, so your just being a pain.

No actually, I generally feel for tom. You alright tom? Alright? Yeah? How's the kids? Alright? Yeah?

Big Cuddly Pandas.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Falmer has a point. He has posted a hypothesis, evidence should be produced to disprove it.

Why should we prove his claim is a sham, when he himself has very soft 'evidence'

Big Cuddly Pandas.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Paranoid personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The World Health Organization's ICD-10 lists paranoid personality disorder as (F60.0) Paranoid personality disorder.[5]
It is characterized by at least three of the following:
excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes:
expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality (disorder)

also
Paranoid personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.

From falmers profile...

Interests Noticing the world and it's behaviour rapidly change.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
They're clearly trying to kill the gays.

Favourite part when was where they claimed chemtrails left spiderweb like substances on things underneath then showed a picture of someone holding a spiderweb on a stick. :D

New favourite part. "Brighton is the hub for chemtrails in Europe". Picture of clouds over some beach huts. :D

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Fair enoughish, see my other post.

About paranoia??

Now everybody do the propaganda.....and sing along at the age of paranoia!

Big Cuddly Pandas.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i dont think its supposed to work that way,you cant just make any old crap up and say ok i am right its up to you to prove i am wrong.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Hi, can I just add a neutral perspective here. Whilst I do believe, like most people do, that every aspect of our lives is controlled by a sinister cabal of the ultra-rich, utilising all official branches of the military-industrial complex to keep us in line and/or dancing in tune with whatever nefarious ultimate plan they may have, I do not believe every single event that takes place is of their making. I don't think, for example, that it is 'They' who have arranged for Charlton Athletic to be four points clear at the top of the Third Division. I rather hope it's manager Chrissy Powell and the tremendous team spirit he's fostered that are responsible for that. Consequently, I'm open-minded enough to have never had a distinct opinion about the origin and purpose of the chemtrails we see in the sky.

Until a week last Thursday, that is. The night when I got talking to an attractive if somewhat dentally challenged middle-aged lady in a pub in Hanover, East Brighton. She invited me back to her flat nearby for "a coffee" and once there and seated on the sofa, she started getting a little amorous. This immediately made me suspicious as women by and large find me physically and conversationally repugnant.

My suspicion duly aroused (along with one or two other things), when she went to the bathroom I decided to investigate the kitchen from whence I had begun to hear hissing and gurgling sounds that struck me as potentially not of this earth. Glancing in, I was horrified to see on the hob was a miniature version of the famous UFO sighted by Brazilian farmer Pedro Morais in 1954. Flames coming from its base, together with a shaking action of the vessel itself, suggested it was about to take off. Most worryingly of all, from a chimney-like outlet to one side of it came an increasingly dense chemtrail.

I instantly realised this woman was probably not human at all (no human woman would ever stick their tongue in my ear like "she" had) but was an alien working for the CIA/MI5 in association with the Illuminati, the Elders of Zion and Brighton & Hove Council. She had invited me back to hers with the express purpose of poisoning me to death or mind controlling me, to keep a lid on whatever secrets about their activities I knew (I didn't know I knew any, but I had recently begun working on a theory about them using militarily-developed adjuncts in alcohol beverages, particularly tequila, to wipe people's short-term memories, so maybe I was dangerously close to uncovering the truth there).

Naturally enough I fled straight home, where I immediately downed a medium-sized bottle of Sarsons malt vinegar and the juice from a pickled onion jar (ie acetic acid as I assumed the poison the chemtrail was administering was alkaline-based; they usually are). Then I wrapped myself in silver foil and hid in the cupboard for three days. I emerged, thank heaven, with no long-term physical effects of the poison, although it had made me smell an awful lot like a fish and chip shop.

Fortunately, I had not given the alien disguised as a woman working for 'Them' my mobile number or address, and it seemed I could evade any further attempts on my life. That was until this afternoon around 3.41pm, when walking down London Road towards Maplin (to buy more capacitors for the special radio I am building to hack into transmissions from the Scottish government's secret moonbase) I encountered said agent walking towards me. A look of concern crossed her face as she saw me, no doubt remembering that her mission had failed and fearful of what retribution her alien leaders, the Rothschilds and Mr Branson would impose on her.

"Hi, it's you, are you OK, you left really suddenly..." she began, no doubt looking to see which side of my neck to thrust the brain control dart she had hidden about her person. I realised my only hope was to cause a commotion, and that my best weapon was the truth. "She's an alien," I shouted at the shoppers passing, "she's got a UFO in her kitchen that sprays out poison gas, and she works for the CIA and MI5 and Roswell and UNIT and BSkyB and she wants to kill you all..." People had stopped to listen. The truth has the power to make them do that. Knowing the game was up, she started to walk away, uttering "whatever" and giving a hand gesture which I soon learned must have been the codeword/signal to activate her associates.

I realised this was my one big chance to end it, to bring 'Them' down once and for all, so I followed her, shouting at the top of my voice about Area 51 and JFK and Diana and 9/11 and Jason getting knocked out of Strictly, and the chemtrails in the sky and the mould in my bathroom that I know is really a giant Vulcan transmitter and how it was all the fault of "her, that lady there, who isn't really a lady, that evil shape-shifting ear-tonguing poison-pumping brain-control-darts-in-her-bra ALIEN SEX BITCH!"

And that's when they stood in front of me and stopped me. Her accomplices. Other agents of the Secret Rulers of the World. They told me to stop following her, asked me who my doctor was (why? so they can get him to give me secret mind-control drugs disguised as aspirin?), did their best to calm me down. Two of them. Dressed like Police Community Support Officers. At first I thought they must have killed a couple of PCSOs, then body-shifted to become their clones; but then I noticed they both had sarcastic frowns and smelt of cabbage, so they were clearly the real deal.

It's funny. You start out naive, then you start to learn things. You still think their agents and tentacles are a step removed from street-level, the generals and councillors not the foot soldiers and street-sweepers. But here they were, two dollar-a-bag ordinary PCSOs on a rundown Brighton shopping street, acting as agents for the Hidden Alien-Human Overlord Alliance that runs our world and everyone in it.

That's why people who are learning the truth use the only means we have available - Youtube, Usenet, ukdogging.com and football message boards - to spread these truths, these warnings. 'They' are everywhere, and 'They' are watching. ALWAYS watching. So to any Cynical Sallys who have read my account of what happened to me, and still believe that chemtrails are 'harmless' - well, I just hope you don't have to go through the same horrifying experience I did to find out just how wrong you are.

Last edited:

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Oh wait. Was the guy who started this thread serious? I thought it was a pisstake but reading back a bit I dunno. I'm starting to doubt everything I've ever believed in now. Maybe chemtrails are real.

Oh no, hang on, that's bollocks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Religion is a faith. I'm not preaching anything other than what i see with my own eyes. You are someone who preaches what your told to preach hence why you've ridiculed a evil government and all the conspiracy theories which come with it and instead would rather believe we are controlled by angels and the starvation in Africa, the war in the Middle-east and the joblessness of the world right now is just human error. You believe religions such as Christianity and Judaism preach love and peace. I think you'll find both religions have had a strong history of war and rule. Religion is not all bad (buddhism) but when you know the most holy place on earth (Jerusalem) has had more bloodshed and war than anywhere else on earth, surely you'd question the guide of religion? (unless you've just inhaled a load of chemtrail)

Religion is not the cause of war but it has been used as an excuse for war many times. As you get wiser these are the sort of revelations you have to look forward to chap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here