Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Wisdom is a realisation of how little you really know. I don't think this applies to everyone.

You are right that not everyone is wise.

Now as you're here, and chatty? Would you mind giving your views on the question I posed you in post 218, as I'm genuinely interested:

So the difference between contrails and what you call a "chemtrail" is dispersal time, and a contrail will always disperse quickly irrespective of local air pressure, prevailing winds, humidity etc? Is that correct?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You are right that not everyone is wise.

Now as you're here, and chatty? Would you mind giving your views on the question I posed you in post 218, as I'm genuinely interested:

So the difference between contrails and what you call a "chemtrail" is dispersal time, and a contrail will always disperse quickly irrespective of local air pressure, prevailing winds, humidity etc? Is that correct?

I think so. But I'm certain that chemtrails not only hang arounf in the sky for alot longer but also play a massive part on the weather too.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do you have a 'Falmer post Alarm' fitted to your penis which vibrates everytime I type?

Do you believe every conspiracy theory you read / hear of, or do you just randomly pick the ones that sound the coolest?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
lol @ the contrail "it is all normal" people. :facepalm:

as im at work i dont have half an hour to spare. is there footage of the chemical dispersals and how do they compare in appearance, height etc to the contrails we have in question today?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Do you believe every conspiracy theory you read / hear of, or do you just randomly pick the ones that sound the coolest?

i don't believe anything the government are telling me now simply becuase I don't condone killing and murder. But each to their own.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
And that's why you disagree with me, because your finger is up your bum.

as long as it's my bum and no one else's then I'm ok with that

And by the way, I disagree with you on this particular theory because it's absolute nonsense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here