Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i don't believe anything the government are telling me now simply becuase I don't condone killing and murder. But each to their own.

I see. And has this been the case for every government ever, or is this a new thing that you have discovered through watching youtube?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
300 years ago our Royal family were eating children as a ritual.

I see. And now they are spraying poisonous chemicals in the air to make us ill.

What do you do for a living, Falmer?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
There isn't one, aside from my eyes which see that the thread is at the top of the page, and I look to see the direction this thread has taken. Just like every other thread. That's how internet messageboards work.

What is this certainty based upon?

Bullshit, you've been stalking me for months and now your coming up with this crap. what drugs have you been taking you fruit cake?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I think so. But I'm certain that chemtrails not only hang arounf in the sky for alot longer but also play a massive part on the weather too.

There is some evidence that persistent and dispersed contrails can have an affect, the same is not as true for persistent contrails that have not dispersed.

Some Dull Research
Contrail Types

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As far as I know this chemtrail story has been bandied about for years and it's advocates have never been able to answer any serious questions posed to them, as this thread illustrates. If, as has been suggested it's purpose is population control can anyone offer a credible explanantion as to how these chemtrails actually acheive this.
My own theory is that the government is more than happy to let the various nutjobs spread these nonsensical scare tails as it discredits and distracts from the very real shennanigans that governments get up to which are based far more in reality than mind control, such as theri allegiance with security, oil and pharmaceutical companies which do nothing more outlandish than create vast wealth for a small number of corporations and banks. It's not anything near as sinister as chemical mind control and the like, simply how big business works on a global scale.It's not a conspiracy theory, any old bod with a bit of time on their hands can go into public records and see the connections between various companies.
So in reality Falmer, all you are actually doing is playing right into the hands of thos you purport to be out to control your questionable mind.
Of course this could be, as I am starting to suspect merely an attention seeking wind up by Falmer

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
As far as I know this chemtrail story has been bandied about for years and it's advocates have never been able to answer any serious questions posed to them, as this thread illustrates. If, as has been suggested it's purpose is population control can anyone offer a credible explanantion as to how these chemtrails actually acheive this.
My own theory is that the government is more than happy to let the various nutjobs spread these nonsensical scare tails as it discredits and distracts from the very real shennanigans that governments get up to which are based far more in reality than mind control, such as theri allegiance with security, oil and pharmaceutical companies which do nothing more outlandish than create vast wealth for a small number of corporations and banks. It's not anything near as sinister as chemical mind control and the like, simply how big business works on a global scale.It's not a conspiracy theory, any old bod with a bit of time on their hands can go into public records and see the connections between various companies.
So in reality Falmer, all you are actually doing is playing right into the hands of thos you purport to be out to control your questionable mind.

What drugs have you just taken?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Bullshit, you've been stalking me for months and now your coming up with this crap. what drugs have you been taking you fruit cake?

This is slightly worrying. Your so adamantly sure in it you won't even entertain the idea of it is wrong to a degree of if someone seems to not agree you get aggressive. You really need to speak to someone before you end up doing something silly.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
do you not believe me?

About which bit? The Chemtrails? No.

But I'm genuinely interested in what you do for a living. Will you tell me?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What drugs have you just taken?

I thought you were asking for reasoned debate, my post is perfectly reasonable can you explain what it is you disagree with about my post?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
About which bit? The Chemtrails? No.

But I'm genuinely interested in what you do for a living. Will you tell me?

I'm a Dj and producer. What has that got to do with Corruption? unless your viewing my knowledge and beliefs throug my job title which then indicates your intelligence more than mine.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Of course this could be, as I am starting to suspect merely an attention seeking wind up by Falmer
Whilst I agree, "Falmer" is clearly just an account held by a regular. How many people do you meet in real life that are both that paranoid and that stupid?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here