Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Nothing to do with corruption, I was genuinely interested. And yes I am viewing your knowledge and beliefs through your job title. How old are you?

Also, I don't really see what your issue is with Nibble's post, it sounds fair enough to me. Or is it not 'out there' enough for you? Is that the problem?

So whats your job then?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Plus, if THC cured your cancer why did you have an operation to have a brain tumour removed?

Not all Tumours are cancerous. They hd to remove it first to know if it was cancerous or not. The Tumour left cancerous cells once it was removed, I was menat to under go radio-therapy but rejected it knowing the effects it has on my body.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not all Tumours are cancerous. They hd to remove it first to know if it was cancerous or not. The Tumour left cancerous cells once it was removed, I was menat to under go radio-therapy but rejected it knowing the effects it has on my body.

Fair enough and you have every right to treat your own body how you see fit. My personal point of view is that I wouldn't leave my life in the hands of alternative medicines.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
[MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] are you aware of the links between cannabis and paranoid schizophrenic?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
This thread has just turned into group bullying of Falmer.... He has his opinion whether you believe it or not...

LBC is a popular London talk radio station who opened up their phones for one hour to conspiracy theories and i was shocked at how many people kept calling up about chemtrails. My brother also believes in them (but i think he’s mad anyway) Either way what concerns me is how everyone has to conform to one standard and if one person has a different opinion they get slated.... With an attitude like that the Nazis would have won....

I personally do not believe it but am open to be convinced and educated...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This thread has just turned into group bullying of Falmer.... He has his opinion whether you believe it or not...

LBC is a popular London talk radio station who opened up their phones for one hour to conspiracy theories and i was shocked at how many people kept calling up about chemtrails. My brother also believes in them (but i think he’s mad anyway) Either way what concerns me is how everyone has to conform to one standard and if one person has a different opinion they get slated.... With an attitude like that the Nazis would have won....

While it's always good to guard against bullying in any form, apart from the usual banter that everyone gets on here once in a while most posters have asked genuine questions and requests for proof of his theories. Which on the whole Falmer has either ignored or replied with an insult to the poster who posed the question. I don't see how that is bullying

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Have you read the whole thread? Over and over again people were asking serious questions which he kept ignoring and just said more things and insulted others, He is clearly on a Sidgate wind up. Read the whole thread, You'll see at first I didn't want others taking the piss without giving it a chance but his story is getting more and more ridiculous. Read it and if you still have you opinion I'll be surprised.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Have you read the whole thread? Over and over again people were asking serious questions which he kept ignoring and just said more things and insulted others, He is clearly on a Sidgate wind up. Read the whole thread, You'll see at first I didn't want others taking the piss without giving it a chance but his story is getting more and more ridiculous. Read it and if you still have you opinion I'll be surprised.

Yes Nibble/Drumstick i have read the whole thread... have you? it's been 50/50 questions and bullying...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here