Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You don't believe in much do you?

You don't know what I believe in, because you haven't asked. You aren't interested what anyone else believes, you are only interested in your conspiracy theories, and then you get all arsey when people ask you to provide some evidence that they are correct. You don't have any evidence other than some dodgy youtube videos, yet you are 'certain' on a number of theories.

You think that you are open minded and everyone else is narrow minded because they cant see these conspiracies, but actually it's the other way around. You read some wild conspiracy somewhere and accept it as fact, and refute all the evidence that suggests otherwise. Someone used the 'people used to believe the world was flat' thing earlier, but that can be applied to you as well. You believe all this stuff with minimal or no scientific evidence to back it up, because you want to believe it. You could just as easily be an Evangelist Christian or Muslim Fundamentalist, they are just people who for whatever reason, believe everything they are told by certain sources. You just happen to have chosen conspiracy theories rather than religion.

Someone could come on here and spout about God and the Bible, be asked by numerous other posters to provide some kind of evidence to back it up, and then get all arsey and refuse to listen to anyone and tell them that they are stupid because they don't know what you 'know'. In fact, it's happened before. So tell me what the difference is. Those religious freaks are just as sure that they are right as you are.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
And more teaming up.

What were you expecting? How did you think this thread was gonna go?

You've come on here, put forward a crackpot theory only using Youtube and Daily Mail articles as 'evidence', implied anyone who doesn't agree is a blind idiot and evasively avoided most of the tough questions. You made a rod for your own back i'm afraid.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And more teaming up.

you really should look into this paranoia thing , simply because people think your theories are rubbish does not mean people are ganging up on you.........it probably means most people think your theories are rubbish.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If anyone genuinely believe they are being bullied on a thread there are two very effective recourses for the alleged victim. They can either report it to mods or simply leave the thread. I don't believe for a second this thread has been a bullying thread however, if that is the way this thread is disintegrating I'll take some of my own advice.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If it held any weight at all it would be known by all by now, People would have looked into it, Found some evidence that is very concerning, they would then get multiple others to test the theory until they can prove it is 100% true. Then it would be all over the news and nothing could stop it like wildfire. Unless of course the government hid it all.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Absolute rubbish. He's been probably the most abusive and aggressive on here. He's also avoided all serious debate except to post the ubiquitous Youtube videos that all these conspiracy theory fruitloops post. It's a copy and paste job which (in their minds) absolves them of thinking for themselves. Some other nutcase has made a ridiculous video and saved them the bother.

This site has got a little aggressive from the old days.... Ok Falmer may not have been a saint but he is defending himself against 10 other... Im not having a row... Fighting over a pc isnt my thing...

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
oh god we're still going! Who is going down Dick's tonight?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Right no one have an opinion on anything...

We must all love big brother and xfactor and must not think for ourselves (in a zombie voice) lets conform to the norm and make people who do not conform to the same shit feel stupid...

Last edited:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

We all lobe big brother and xfactor and do not think for ourselves (in a zombie voice) lets conform to the norm and make people who do not conform to this feel stupid...

I have an opinion on lots of things. My opinion on Chem Trails is that there is no real evidence to support the theory. I have loads of other opinions too but they're irrelevant in this thread. The chem trail theory has very very little (if any at all) evidence to support it, so the vast majority of open minded people have made a free choice to believe that on the balance of probabilities, it is very likely to be untrue.

Because the majority have subscribed to this view and only a very small number believe in them (particularly on this thread) means that falmer will inevitably be outnumberd (or teamed up on, as he chooses to believe).

What it DOESN'T mean, however, is that those dismissing this chem trail theory have 'no opinion on anything.'

And not very many are trying to make falmer look stupid. He's doing very well on his own on that count.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You don't know what I believe in, because you haven't asked. You aren't interested what anyone else believes, you are only interested in your conspiracy theories, and then you get all arsey when people ask you to provide some evidence that they are correct. You don't have any evidence other than some dodgy youtube videos, yet you are 'certain' on a number of theories.

You think that you are open minded and everyone else is narrow minded because they cant see these conspiracies, but actually it's the other way around. You read some wild conspiracy somewhere and accept it as fact, and refute all the evidence that suggests otherwise. Someone used the 'people used to believe the world was flat' thing earlier, but that can be applied to you as well. You believe all this stuff with minimal or no scientific evidence to back it up, because you want to believe it. You could just as easily be an Evangelist Christian or Muslim Fundamentalist, they are just people who for whatever reason, believe everything they are told by certain sources. You just happen to have chosen conspiracy theories rather than religion.

Someone could come on here and spout about God and the Bible, be asked by numerous other posters to provide some kind of evidence to back it up, and then get all arsey and refuse to listen to anyone and tell them that they are stupid because they don't know what you 'know'. In fact, it's happened before. So tell me what the difference is. Those religious freaks are just as sure that they are right as you are.

Do you still want to know my age?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I am kinda interested in why so many people do believe in Chemtrails....

Falmer are these chemtrails done off a normal commercial plane or from a government craft? Would we not see these government planes in the sky?

The reason i’m not sold on the idea is if there was a group that wanted to make people ill or kill us they could do it a lot easier i.e. contaminating our water at source... etc rather than chemtrails in the sky that if true would be far more noticeable...

i dont think many do, just there's a very vociferous community within the internet that beleive such things.

as to your questions, since Falmer isnt apparently interested in answering them, it depends who you ask. some claim its all commercial aircraft, going as far as to suggest its how easyjet etc can afford such cheap flights. others that its miltary or government secret black ops aircraft, though this raises the problem of there being so many and along commercial air routes. your point about the water is the sanity check the theory fails, there are simpler and more efficient methods to the same end which are also less noticable. some at this point might claim they do stuf to the water anyway...

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
What it DOESN'T mean, however, is that those dismissing this chem trail theory have 'no opinion on anything.'

Your talking aload of crap. There hasn't been one mention that your opinion counts for nothingf on this thread. No one had ridiculed you for what you think. It's been infact the complete other way round. Your using complete lies in your defence. Please prove what you say.

Fur Cough

Your talking aload of crap. There hasn't been one mention that your opinion counts for nothingf on this thread. No one had ridiculed you for what you think. It's been infact the complete other way round. Your using complete lies in your defence. Please prove what you say.

So you can't prove your theory but assume that someone with a different theory should Prove theirs in order to be taken seriously. Brilliant.

Seek help mate.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
i dont think many do, just there's a very vociferous community within the internet that beleive such things.

as to your questions, since Falmer isnt apparently interested in answering them

I am not the matter for discussion. I did my research and drew up a conclusion like anyone else would. Why can'y you do the same rather than expect me to answer all your questions?

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige

We must all love big brother and xfactor and must not think for ourselves (in a zombie voice) lets conform to the norm and make people who do not conform to the same shit feel stupid...
Jog on. :lolol:
I always find it funny when people use the old "everyone's a conformist" thing. It never makes sense in any situation. As far as I've seen though, noone's been condemning him for what he believes in, well some are but most are pointing out flaws and trying to talk to him about it but he gets defensive every time someone tries to say something.

But I still think he's trolling. The first two videos were far too janky for one thing and he only started talking seriously about when other people were being idiots at him.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
So you can't prove your theory but assume that someone with a different theory should Prove theirs in order to be taken seriously. Brilliant.

Seek help mate.

What Max shearwater is talking about can be 100% proven by whats been written on this current thread. What I'm talking about is world corruption conspiracy theories. Slightly different but yet still brilliant and yes I will seek for your help

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

Apart from what Brighton B0y posted in what I quoted.

Right no one have an opinion on anything... We must all love big brother and xfactor and must not think for ourselves (in a zombie voice) lets conform to the norm and make people who do not conform to the same shit feel stupid...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
prove it.

your debating style is amusing. you clearly haven't even read the very Daily Fail report that you linked to, which backtracked from a grand headline, through "probably" to "it was pretty common at the time". so in essence you have no prove whatsoever and, more to the point, it has bugger all to do with this topic, which you were so keen to keep on track earlier on.

and back to that, are you still claiming the original video is truthful or do you accept it is discredited?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here