Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
your debating style is amusing. you clearly haven't even read the very Daily Fail report that you linked to, which backtracked from a grand headline, through "probably" to "it was pretty common at the time". so in essence you have no prove whatsoever and, more to the point, it has bugger all to do with this topic, which you were so keen to keep on track earlier on.

and back to that, are you still claiming the original video is truthful or do you accept it is discredited?

but yet you can't prove it's wrong, so whtas your point?

Fur Cough

What Max shearwater is talking about can be 100% proven by whats been written on this current thread. What I'm talking about is world corruption conspiracy theories. Slightly different but yet still brilliant and yes I will seek for your help

Without being patronising, and being 100% serious, It's not my help you need.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
So this is all you have then. I win my case.
No you don't. brighton b0y implied that anyone not believing in the chem trail theory did not have an opinion. I countered it (with an opinion of my own!).

You then failed to read brighton b0y's and my posts properly and asked for proof of where someone was discrediting my opinion, and I not only quoted the extracts but proved that you had misread my post.

And that makes YOU the winner??

And more teaming up.

Stop snivelling like a little kid. You've been the most aggressive and obnoxious in this thread. It's a public forum and I think your beliefs are rubbish, so I've expressed that opinion. That's not me ganging up on you and that's not you being bullied.

If you don't like these sort of opinions then you'll need to convince people your beliefs are valid. All you've done is either cut and paste jobs, posted unsubstantiated statements as fact without any proof or you've gone on the attack and insulted the person asking you.

Armed with all this I think your beliefs aren't worth a dime. If you think that's bullying then you're welcome to report me to the mods.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
but yet you can't prove it's wrong, so whtas your point?

no, and i cant prove that fairies dont exist at the bottom of the garden if you want to follow that line. the point is you cant prove it either. funny, you dont have to prove anything, evade or ignore every question, but insist everyone else who objects has to prove a negative.

tbf to you, you've got a good haul on this trip. i wouldn't have expect 20 pages.

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Stop snivelling like a little kid. You've been the most aggressive and obnoxious in this thread. It's a public forum and I think your beliefs are rubbish, so I've expressed that opinion. That's not me ganging up on you and that's not you being bullied.

If you don't like these sort of opinions then you'll need to convince people your beliefs are valid. All you've done is either cut and paste jobs, posted unsubstantiated statements as fact without any proof or you've gone on the attack and insulted the person asking you.

Armed with all this I think your beliefs aren't worth a dime. If you think that's bullying then you're welcome to report me to the mods.

Why would I be as pathetic as to report you to the Mods? Do you think I can't handle aload of NSC die hards?
It hardly feels like I'm the bully victim when some of these 'bully users' (The Large one) has 40,000 posts to his name! I see it more as just being on the shit end of some peoples miserable lives. Oh well, hope i didn't scare you. No reporting to worry about. Keep up with the abuse xx

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
No you don't. brighton b0y implied that anyone not believing in the chem trail theory did not have an opinion. I countered it (with an opinion of my own!).

You then failed to read brighton b0y's and my posts properly and asked for proof of where someone was discrediting my opinion, and I not only quoted the extracts but proved that you had misread my post.

I didn't say anyone that didn;t believe in chemtrails did not have an opinion... i simply meant a few on here have belittled another persons opinion without even adding any sensible critism... I DO NOT believe the chemtrails thing myself... but am willing to listen and ask questions...

It may not have been you but there have been some rude derogatory comments just because Falmer believes in something the majority doesnt..

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
no, and i cant prove that fairies dont exist at the bottom of the garden if you want to follow that line. the point is you cant prove it either. funny, you dont have to prove anything, evade or ignore every question, but insist everyone else who objects has to prove a negative.

tbf to you, you've got a good haul on this trip. i wouldn't have expect 20 pages.

Again what is your point in relation to chemtrails?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I didn't say anyone that didn;t believe in chemtrails did not have an opinion... i simply meant a few on here have belittled another persons opinion without even adding any sensible critism... I DO NOT believe the chemtrails thing myself... but am willing to listen and ask questions...

It may not have been you but there have been some rude derogatory comments just because Falmer believes in something the majority doesnt..

You implied that anyone who doesn't agree shouldn't have an opinion (again, read my post).
Right no one have an opinion on anything... We must all love big brother and xfactor and must not think for ourselves (in a zombie voice) lets conform to the norm and make people who do not conform to the same shit feel stupid...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Again what is your point in relation to chemtrails?

none, you brought up the royal canniballism thing.

back to chemtrails then: do you still claim the original video is true or do you accept it is false?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

If you include me in that just out of annoyance as when I did try to add something to the debate, Ask some serious questions I got no response and after chasing it up I eventually got answers, I said I didn't believe but good luck to you and I got a negative response as if I was a bully, At which point I clocked it must be a wind up and let it go.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Yes it does, in many ways.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
none, you brought up the royal canniballism thing.

back to chemtrails then: do you still claim the original video is true or do you accept it is false?

I CLAIM that this evidence might be true looking at the clues and the everyday corruption performed by our governments.
Do yo know much about corruption?
Did yu know during both world wars Oil was sold to both sides from the Rockerfella family who are americans. Doesn't that sound a little corrupt? if you think it does then dosen't that raise an eyebrow toward Governments hidden agendas?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here