Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...I just want to talk about the issues,

what, pray, are the issues if not about chemtrails and Shoreham airport? do you even know why you started this thread?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
what, pray, are the issues if not about chemtrails and Shoreham airport? do you even know why you started this thread?

Look this is well boring and sad. Fancy giving up on me and trying something else? I just want to talk about the issues, not answer childish questions like 'Prove it' when its a bloody conspiracy theory!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Look this is well boring and sad. Fancy giving up on me and trying something else? I just want to talk about the issues, not answer childish questions like 'Prove it' when its a bloody conspiracy theory!

Yet it is ok for you to do so?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Ok then, tell us what you'd like to talk about and we'll take it from there.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ooops, i think we broke him.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

If you don’t want it to continue you should be trying to persuade people it’s going on, otherwise you are complicit in the practice.

Evidence would persuade people and therefore bring an end to the practice.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Oh no, no, no, you're too gracious. Definitely a 'team' effort.

Such a shame too, as you were getting your points across so diligently and intelligently with keen thought, integrity, hard evidence, charm and more than a little wit.

:lol: Such a way with words too, Almost poetic at times.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Oh no, no, no, you're too gracious. Definitely a 'team' effort.

Such a shame too, as you were getting your points across so diligently and intelligently with keen thought, integrity, hard evidence, charm and more than a little wit.

Oh don't you worry, 'the team' has played it's part. But that's not taking anything away from your performance TLO I could say the exact same for you as you have for me. Great performance as I've said before. You boys rule!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
images

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh don't you worry, 'the team' has played it's part. But that's not taking anything away from your performance TLO I could say the exact same for you as you have for me. Great performance as I've said before. You boys rule!
When are you going to tell us which normal NSCer you are? You must be wetting yourself at the binfest you've launched. Eleven pages (40 per page) is a great effort, especially for such a boring and obviously troll-friendly subject. Well done.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
When are you going to tell us which normal NSCer you are? You must be wetting yourself at the binfest you've launched. Eleven pages (40 per page) is a great effort, especially for such a boring and obviously troll-friendly subject. Well done.

Gotta be Bozza

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Whilst I'd love to agree with you, and it would be a wind-up worthy of the best, I actually think he might be real.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here