Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

Did you make this? Its a bit amateurish. If you're going to insert writing into an official looking document to make it look like its referencing chemtrail death from Shoreham, at least use the same font as the rest of the paragraphs on the page - otherwise it looks, well, obviously faked.

The rest is just newsreel footage of jets, with some photoshopped BBC banners.

What's it supposed to prove?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest, I don't know everything about this subject, everything I've learnt on this subject is through the internet, I'm sure you'll find the answers. I'm not being rude.

Is that why you entirely copied and pasted the bit reading

Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X’s, S’s and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails. Also, a reddish-brown gel, dropped from low-flying aircraft, has been observed by people in the past and was even documented on Unsolved Mysteries. Samples of this substance have been allegedly analyzed by Margareta-Erminia Cassani and found to be teaming with biological organisms.

from another website, possibly this one?

Chemtrails, HAARP, Earthquakes and The Honey Bee Ahrcanum

I don't think you're for real: I reckon you're a wind up merchant, trawling the internet for random conspiracy theories with which to press people's buttons. And, to be honest, you're doing a cracking job here :clap:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Is that why you entirely copied and pasted the bit reading

Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X’s, S’s and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails. Also, a reddish-brown gel, dropped from low-flying aircraft, has been observed by people in the past and was even documented on Unsolved Mysteries. Samples of this substance have been allegedly analyzed by Margareta-Erminia Cassani and found to be teaming with biological organisms.

from another website, possibly this one?

Chemtrails, HAARP, Earthquakes and The Honey Bee Ahrcanum

I don't think you're for real: I reckon you're a wind up merchant, trawling the internet for random conspiracy theories with which to press people's buttons. And, to be honest, you're doing a cracking job here :clap:

Jesus Christ! If i'm considered a 'cracking wind-up' then how bad must all the other wind-ups be? I'm not even trying to be a wind-up and can wind people up. It's pretty horrific that this is considered 'great entertainment' for NSC! Is this why the word association thread is such a hit?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cracking in the sense that you've reeled in a lot of people.

24 pages so far, fair play to you.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Did you make this? Its a bit amateurish.

No I didn't make it

Fair play, it's 'amateurish'

The youtube clip, I think is trying to 'prove' that Shoreham airport is a more central figure in government corruption than we think hence why it says 'wake up sussex' at the end of it.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
No I didn't make it

Fair play, it's 'amateurish'

The youtube clip, I think is trying to 'prove' that Shoreham airport is a more central figure in government corruption than we think hence why it says 'wake up sussex' at the end of it.

But the documents shown (very very quickly and not in their entirety) are clearly fake (the key words are in a different font), and anyone can edit 'Wake Up Sussex' over the end of a video. Do you think Jumbo Jets can land and take off from Shoreham given the runway length is too short?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
and anyone can edit 'Wake Up Sussex' over the end of a video.
Do you think Jumbo Jets can land and take off from Shoreham given the runway length is too short?

Yes anyone can edit 'Wake up Sussex' on the end of their home made youtube video expressing what they believe.

I don't know the length of the run-way and the distance required for a jumbo jet to take off. As you know, what are the measurements?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The most important thing that the cynics here have missed is that is says "East Sussex Wake Up!", when Shoreham Airport is (supposedly) located in WEST Sussex.

Look up UK Airport Maps on Google Images and you won't find Shoreham on any of them, not even this really comprehensive French-based one (that you'd think would circumvent censorship if this was just a UK-based conspiracy):

http://www.michellehenry.fr/airports.gif

It's almost as if 'They' don't even want us to know the airport is there, let alone which county it's really in.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don't know the length of the run-way and the distance required for a jumbo jet to take off.

well as you so often put it yourself do some research and open your mind before believing everything you read on the internet

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Do you think Jumbo Jets can land and take off from Shoreham given the runway length is too short?

Come on hurry up, you've critised me enough on this thread about not being able to answer all your questions and now look! Your making a statement that Shoreham airport can't manage Jumbo Jets because of the Run-way, and now I'm asking for your proof on this and all of a sudden, the pestering has stopped! Magic x

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
well as you so often put it yourself do some research and open your mind before believing everything you read on the internet

Sorry, was it you who mentioned the runway thing and jumbo jets or someone else?

won't you answer that, either?

Last edited:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I'm inclined to side with Falmer here as those who are opposing him are clearly a bit clueless.

What the hell has the size of runway needed by a jumbo jet got to do with the planes involved in 9/11?

Or do you believe jumbos were involved that day?

That's a new one if so. Not even the authorities are claiming that!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm inclined to side with Falmer here as those who are opposing him are clearly a bit clueless.

What the hell has the size of runway needed by a jumbo jet got to do with the planes involved in 9/11?

Or do you believe jumbos were involved that day?

That's a new one if so. Not even the authorities are claiming that!

They'll probably say I was claiming it.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I'll whisper you the answers, pastafairy:

The runway at Shoreham is 1,036 metres long.

United Airlines Flight 175 (the one mentioned in the video as originating from Shoreham) was a Boeing 767-222.

The recommended minimum runway length at MTOW is 1,710 metres.

MTOW is maximum take-off weight, in this case around 180,000 kg.

Minimum operating weight (ie with crew and fuel, but no passengers/cargo) is circa 82,000kg.

Minimum weight is around 45% of MTOW.

45% of a runway length of 1,710 is around 772 metres, so Shoreham runway is long enough for an "empty" 767 by over 250 metres.

Also, bear in mind these minimum runway lengths are recommended by the manufacturer playing it safe insurance-wise. You could quite easily take-off on far less, particularly in a black bag operation such as this would have been.

I've no idea what the runway requirements of a jumbo jet (747) are, much higher I expect, but this is irrelevant as no jumbos were involved on 9/11, just 767 and 757s, which are probably less than half the size.

I do not for one minute believe UA Flight 175 took off from Shoreham.

It would however be perfectly feasible in terms of the size of Shoreham airport, its runway length, etc.

Can everyone now apologise to Falmer.

He was right, you were all wrong.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He was right, you were all wrong.

well im shocked. who'd have thought that Shoreham was the centre of the 9/11 events. though we still have a problem for larger planes, a lack of silos or the capacity for so many hundreds of chemtrail planes taking off from Shoreham. do keep digging as Falmer wont.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

It proves you should never trust anything posted to Youtube as its full of homemade videos. its rather the point, but means theres zero editorial oversight, anyone can say anything. i know there have been several deliberate hoaxes that have buzzed the comspiracy community, some still believing years later videos that the authors have fessed up to being fake. many are very good, there was footage of glowing orbs over London last summer, need to be familiar with editing tools to spot the flaws easily. of course, the fact that only two videos existed of these sightings over central London, where half the population have camera or smart phone, is not "proof" they are fake and merely makes the disbelivers closed minded. It seems in the internet age the old adage "the camera never lies" has been extended to "the video never lies" and critical analysis is shunned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here