Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

''The bill also addresses such things as particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation, and mind-control as weapons. All of these areas have been researched and pondered by those investigating chemtrails and working to gain accountability for those programs.''

Says it all. Stop dragging it out is dull you've been sussed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and he listed chemtrails as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned.[25] Proponents have asserted that because explicit reference to chemtrails was entered by Congressman Kucinich into the congressional record, this constitutes official government acknowledgment of their existence.[18][26] Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons."[27] The bill received an unfavorable evaluation from the United States Department of Defense and died in committee,[28] with no mention of chemtrails appearing in the text of any of the three subsequent failed attempts by Kucinich to enact a Space Preservation Act.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Chemtrails, Debunked - Skeptic Project

Famous "Conspiracies" - Debunker.com -

Falmer and Brunswick are obviously a government shill, paid to diseminate wild conspiracies so people will not be prepare to beleive the real ones when they emerge. The more interesting question are how much have they received from shadowy government agencies to peddle this?

I Bloody wish!
If only it were us who were the bad guys instead of the Government.
Are there actually agencies who'll pay you to mention something you wont see on TV or the Papers? If so, that old saying 'the revolution wont be Televised' will be a right money spinner!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I Bloody wish!
If only it were us who were the bad guys instead of the Government.
Are there actually agencies who'll pay you to mention something you wont see on TV or the Papers? If so, that old saying 'the revolution wont be Televised' will be a right money spinner!

Denialism at its finest.

I don't doubt you believe in some theories and that makes you open to others but surely you can can see lack of facts before your eyes? Read that whole report.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

Written by a lab engineer with no proper qualifications!!

Ted Twietmeyer | David Williams' Lab

Put his name into Google and you get dozens of websites where he supports all manner of conspiracy theories, along with a number of websites debunking all his claims. I'm still being open minded, but that link of yours isn't what I'd describe as compelling. He's claiming to be reposting stuff that was given to him by an unnamed third party, and doesn't even know himself whether the report is genuine or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here