Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I never said it was on this thread you insinuated someone was paedo. Do you really want me to trawl through your posts

Are you really that sad? This thread is only based on this thread! why do you need to go through my history to feel good about being a bully? It's extremly sad! I'm afraid your allowing me to win this debate, Woodchip. When it gets to the point when your acting like a little despertae tell tell, you lose.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Are you really that sad? This thread is only based on this thread! why do you need to go through my history to feel good about being a bully? It's extremly sad! I'm afraid your allowing me to win this debate, Woodchip. When it gets to the point when your acting like a little despertae tell tell. You lose.

Still not answered my question. Have you, in the past, accused someone on here of being a paedo? If the answer is yes, then I clearly didn't lie, did I.

I will accept a public apology for you calling me a racist.

PS, as soon as someone posts "You lose" it makes them look a little pathetic.

Sent from my phone cause I can

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Hehe. Not saying for a minute this is true, but we shouldn't be ridiculing people with name calling for not conforming with the 'norm'!

It wasn't too long ago people were ridiculed for believing the world was round not flat...just saying like!

spot on! can you please explain that to Bozza, he might have to return his £5.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Still not answered my question. Have you, in the past, accused someone on here of being a paedo? If the answer is yes, then I clearly didn't lie, did I.

And what had this got to do with Chemtrails or bullying? what ever i said on previous threads has noting to do with this current thread, if your suggesting it has? then yes It's bullying.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
And what had this got to do with Chemtrails or bullying? what ever i said on previous threads has noting to do with this current thread, if your suggesting it has? then yes It's bullying.

You've called me a racist because I asked if you had thrown the paedo insult about yet. Surely you are bullying me by calling me a racist.

Everything you've said in the past has everything to do with this thread. It is something called "form". You have form if accusing people of things they are not, be it paedos or racists. You are the biggest bully and mud slinger on this forum.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Oh by the way. go through all my post and threads. Prove your point. Lets see you at your best. Go on Mr Cool, spend your precious time reading all my posts.

Sorry fo calling you racist by the way. When you learn to read you'll notce the tongue in cheeck, this comes with age.

So saying 'you lose' is pathetic? Ok! I'll remeber that. Now you carry on going through all my post looking for your little accusations about me whilst I'll try to remeber whats pathetic.

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

So where in public do you want me to make this apology? NSC is not really 'in public'. I'll come around to your address if you like? Fcae to face is always best Woodchip xxx

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I don't know the length of the run-way and the distance required for a jumbo jet to take off. As you know, what are the measurements?

It depends on how laden the jet is. The average is 6,000ft.

Shoreham's longest runway is 1,036m, which is approx 3,400ft.

So no, a jumbo cannot land there.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Still all bickering... sigh... would never see question time being this petty :lol:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Come on hurry up, you've critised me enough on this thread about not being able to answer all your questions and now look! Your making a statement that Shoreham airport can't manage Jumbo Jets because of the Run-way, and now I'm asking for your proof on this and all of a sudden, the pestering has stopped! Magic x

I went home. I'm back now, as you can see from my post above.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Ok lets do some stirring... The illumanti... a genuine group running the world or not?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
So where in public do you want me to make this apology? NSC is not really 'in public'. I'll come around to your address if you like? Fcae to face is always best Woodchip xxx

Oh by the way. go through all my post and threads. Prove your point. Lets see you at your best. Go on Mr Cool, spend your precious time reading all my posts.

Sorry fo calling you racist by the way. When you learn to read you'll notce the tongue in cheeck, this comes with age.

So saying 'you lose' is pathetic? Ok! I'll remeber that. Now you carry on going through all my post looking for your little accusations about me whilst I'll try to remeber whats pathetic.

Three replies to the same post?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Ok lets do some stirring... The illumanti... a genuine group running the world or not?

What, what, what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be in a nut house for even bringing up the topic. What drugs are you on? What fell on your head? How old are you? When your my age etc, what has brunswick gotta say? wake up face reality you fruit loop. You my friend are a class a nutjob, I claim my £5. When your my age you wil know everything! prove to me that the illuminatti does exist! PROVE IT!! PROVE IT!!

ps If tyour denying there isn't an illuminatti, then what the hell was John Lennon, J F Kennedy, Martin Luthur King, Tupac, Bill Hicks raising awarness about? (let alone who shot them)

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Three replies to the same post?

So you've changed your mind now? So whens this public apology goign to happen? I'll defo be up for making this public apology you demand. Give me a place and a time.

ps 2 replies and counting. Don't worry though, I won't need a public apology.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think if you weren't such a mentalist, you wouldn't get bullied so much

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

*edit* and one other question - do you get your shopping delivered or do you wander around the supermarket with a handheld device ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here