Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
TrevorMcDonald460.jpg

So, there we have it. And in summary, what have we learned here over the last two days?

That East, or possibly West Sussex, needs to 'wake up'
That Chem Trails are here to reduce population numbers, although they don't seem to work as life expectancy is on the increase.
That a half laden European swallow carrying just one coconut could take off on a runway similar in length to Shoreham Airpport's, but not two European swallows carrying two coconuts between them joined with a length of twine.
That Madonna may or may not possibly be a huge lizard controlling the planet.
That everyone is mad, although people who aren't mad are completely retarded in the head.

I'll be back next week, with a programme about faulty parking meters in Westminster. Until then, goodnight!

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So now I work for the Government?

Could be. Its been pointed out that Truthers dont spend any time debunking each others conspiracies even though a lot of them are mutually exclusive.

I used to beleive in some outlandish ones, Like Aliens built the Pyramids. Then I stopped smoking Pot and found with the extra energy from not being "chilled out" I was able to go and do proper research and managed to debunk quite a lot of my own conspiracies. Not saying your a pot head though, just giving my experience.

Wow I'm 5 pages behind on this so got to do some catching up.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You asked me what makes me any different. Where have I said I am different ?

You said you don't think your mad. But yet you said mad people dont have the self awarness to realise they are mad. So I asked what makes you different? and you responded in changing my question into me rather than what you have described. Please note I have admitted many times on this thread I am a bit mad.
Now can you please just answer in a civil fashion.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You said you don't think your mad. But yet you said mad people dont have the self awarness to realise they are mad. So I asked what makes you different? and you responded in changing my question into me rather than what you have described. Please note I have admitted many times on this thread I am a bit mad.
Now can you please just answer in a civil fashion.

Have I not been civil then ?

You asked what makes me different. As I've already said, I don't consider myself to be different. You asked me whether I think I'm mad. I've already told you, I don't think I'm mad. But then if I am mad, I wouldn't know it and so would be unable to admit to it.

Anything else ?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Have I not been civil then ?

You asked what makes me different. As I've already said, I don't consider myself to be different. You asked me whether I think I'm mad. I've already told you, I don't think I'm mad. But then if I am mad, I wouldn't know it and so would be unable to admit to it.

Anything else ?

So what right have you got to go around pointing out who's mad when you don't even know your own madness?

I rest my case.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So what right have you got to go around pointing out who's mad when you don't even know your own madness?

If my anwers frighten you Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yes, there is lots of footage - but best source is to use is ones own eyes...... i looked into this years ago and could post lots of clips, all i would get on here is "its a contrail" "your a conspiracy theorist" "that is fake" etc....but to answer the questions yes, a contrail can stay in the sky a while due to atmosphere but a chemtrail slowly gets wider, then over 2 hours disperses into a large white hazy cloud.....and can even be seen slowly falling in a very geoengineered way.

hope your well B :0)

i meant in the referenced video, otherwise its unrelated. the definition is circluar: its a chemtrail because it presists, contrail dont therefore must be chemtrail. who told you that contrails dont persist?

bottomline is the description of slowly gets wider, hours to disperse then creates hazy cloud, is a description that would equally match that of a cloud. what are contrails if they are not artifical clouds? so would you not expect them to behave like a cloud? this doesnt itself prove or disprove the chemtrail theory, but it does mean you need a proper definition.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
If my anwers frighten you Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions.

Considering I'm the mad one. Who the hell is Vincent and what sort of response is that?
Bite the bullett, You've being proven wrong by a mentalist!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here