Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Considering I'm the mad one. Who the hell is Vincent and what sort of response is that? Admit it, You've being proven wrong by a mentalist!

Vincent Vega.

And the only thing you've proven on this thread (well, reaffirmed) is that you are indeed a Grade A bona-fide, 18 carat diamond-studded, bubble-wrapped crackpot.

Good work.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Vincent Vega.

And the only thing you've proven on this thread (well, reaffirmed) is that you are indeed a Grade A bona-fide, 18 carat diamond-studded, bubble-wrapped crackpot.

Good work.

Come on easy 10, you've asked where you've been uncivil? your response here is enough.

And as asked before, what makes you any different if you clearly have stated 'mad people wont have any self awarness of their madness?

Am i starting to crack you up Easy 10?
Are you down to last resort name calling now?
You do know alot of insults towards mental disabilities, where and how did you learn them all?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Then you don't understand anything your finding funny.

Oh I understand it alright. That's how I know it has nothing to do with what you are discussing on here. You've clearly read something into what Bill is saying that simply isn't there. You seem to have a habit of doing that on a regular basis though.

You're a very arrogant c*nt really aren't you?

I thought you wanted a sensible grown up discussion - you've asked for it on this thread before, but clearly you lack the intellectual or educational ability to have one, and you simply end up resorting to childish schoolyard put downs, none of which are either clever or funny. And NONE of which support any kind of argument you are trying to have within this whole debate.

In the words of Duncan Bannatyne, and no doubt to the delight of Falmer, "I'm Out"

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Oh I understand it alright. That's how I know it has nothing to do with what you are discussing on here. You've clearly read something into what Bill is saying that simply isn't there.

You're a very arrogant c*nt really aren't you?

I thought you wanted a sensible grown up discussion - you've asked for it on this thread before, but clearly you lack the intellectual or educational ability to have one, and you simply end up resorting to childish schoolyard put downs, none of which are either clever or funny. And NONE of which support any kind of argument you are trying to have within this whole debate.

In the words of Duncan Bannatyne, and no doubt to the delight of Falmer, "I'm Out"

Ignore.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
is this thread about anything in particular anymore or simply an exercise for falmers attention seeking

Not really now, it's gone more to the direction of me trying to understand why discrimination towards mental disabilities is considered acceptable on this forum.

Sorry I'm late to the thread, been away for a couple of days, looks like plenty of fun has been had.

Falmer, the fundamental problem I have in arguing with you is this; you have no firm 'evidence' to back up your theories (in fact earlier in the thread you revel in the fact - saying that is the basis of a conspiracy theory), and yet often you demand evidence in proving a negative. Clearly, proving a negative through evidence is very difficult, especially when the initial supposition is, in the view of a vast majority of people, groundless.

I'd therefore ask you one thing; what made you believe this in the first place? Was there some evidence or argument that was placed before you that made you think 'you know what, I think this is actually credible'? Because clearly that opening youtube video about Shoreham airport being used in 9/11 and having silos is not very credible. If you have been persuaded by some compelling position, I'd genuinely be interested in hearing it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Come on easy 10, you've asked where you've been uncivil? your response here is enough.

And as asked before, what makes you any different if you clearly have stated 'mad people wont have any self awarness of their madness?

Am i starting to crack you up Easy 10?
Are you down to last resort name calling now?
You do know alot of insults towards mental disabilities, where and how did you learn them all?

You appear to be getting upset, and I have grown bored of toying with you. Please claim yourself a pyrrhic victory and we'll both move on, shall we ?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You appear to be getting upset, and I have grown bored of toying with you. Please claim yourself a pyrrhic victory and we'll both move on, shall we ?

If you want to stop 'toying' with me. Then stop resonding, it's very simple.

if you want me to claim victory then i'll do it on behalf of anyone with mental disabilities your comments would of offended.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you want to stop 'toying' with me. Then stop resonding, it's very simple.

if you want me to claim victory then i'll do it on behalf of anyone with mental disabilities your comments would of offended.

Attaboy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Now run along and find some new toys. (preferabally without disabilities)

crackpot_def.jpg

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
For someone that claims mental disability you throw the"retard"insult about an awful lot. I think your biggest mental disability is called paranoia. Best to lay off the green for a while.

Sent from my phone cause I can

Then show me all these retard insults please Mr Prosecutor

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here