Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
crackpot_def.jpg

So your not really bored of toying with me are you? you made that bit up didn't you?
Yeah I kinda got the message before that you have an issue with menatal disabilitiy, thanks anyway.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Jeez, mods, can this thread be moved to Childish Ramblings please.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
dont hold your breath for falmer to answer that question

How would you think some one in a mental institute or just out, would feel about reading this thread?

just say someone who works in the pyschiactric sector reads this thread and took action on behalf of anyone who wants to use this forum with mental disabilities. Do you think he would have a case?

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So your not really bored of toying with me are you? you made that bit up didn't you?
Yeah I kinda got the message before that you have an issue with menatal disabilitiy, thanks anyway.

I am very, VERY bored today I have to admit. Earlier I thought I was just bored of toying with you, but to be honest, I think its all part of my overall general boredom at the moment.

Who'd have thunk it ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How would you think some one in a mental institute or just out, would feel about reading this thread?

Thye'd be thinking "wow, I'm really glad I'm not mad".

Then they'd smear their privates with peanut butter and sing "I should be so lucky" backwards, with a tin of apricots balanced on their head.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Thye'd be thinking "wow, I'm really glad I'm not mad".

Then they'd smear their privates with peanut butter and sing "I should be so lucky" backwards, with a tin of apricots balanced on their head.

lol.

i heard somewhere once that sanity is being able to admit that you might be going insane, rather than denying it profusely, eh, [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION].

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
lol.

i heard somewhere once that sanity is being able to admit that you might be going insane, rather than denying it profusely, eh, [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION].

read the thread, I admit i'm mad many times. Thanks for the info though, it's nice to know.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
read the thread, I admit i'm mad many times. Thanks for the info though, it's nice to know.

Ehh, you also seem to be reluctant to admit you're mad on some posts too. But it could be worse. You could be from @BBS

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I don't understand you lot. All those marches, all those posters, letters to politicians, that whole huge "We Want Falmer" campaign. And now he's here you're treating him like dogdirt.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Yeah. it'll be great to hear from someone who's awake to all this.

For someone claiming I'm the one 'Paranoid'. It's you who's already assumed my mentality before even meeting me. That's paranoia, Sir.
Why would the government want to control this community? Did you not ever learn a thing at Primary school?

Your question is written proof of the effects chemtrails have on the Human brain.

You would of been a handy character to know if you'd been a Jew living in Germany during World war 2.

Is this how you spend your weekdays is it?

My thread, My topic, Your issue.

You are sitting in front of a screen probably on your own. Where on earth have you been able to gather the general consensus of NSCs user beliefs? Your view is equal to mine but your the one ridiculing mine. It's you whose wrong and old fashioned. And anyway if your not happy with my threads then don't come on them and start your negative little rants at the conspiracy theory, you've decided to click on and read.

If you don't like the thread I've started, then go away and save yourself from writing negative crap you have no interest and belief in.
Ps it's not like you Large One to spend all day writing on my threads

They'll one day find out how little they know. Night x

Do you think your not mad Easy 10?

So you think mad people are content with admitting it?

Correct, so what makes you any different?

Nope not me. What makes you any different?

Why can't you answer the question Easy 10? (despite the fact you hesitate answering)

So what right have you got to go around pointing out who's mad when you don't even know your own madness?

I rest my case.

There you go, fish bowl.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Yeah. it'll be great to hear from someone who's awake to all this.

For someone claiming I'm the one 'Paranoid'. It's you who's already assumed my mentality before even meeting me. That's paranoia, Sir.
Why would the government want to control this community? Did you not ever learn a thing at Primary school?

Your question is written proof of the effects chemtrails have on the Human brain.

You would of been a handy character to know if you'd been a Jew living in Germany during World war 2.

Is this how you spend your weekdays is it?

My thread, My topic, Your issue.

You are sitting in front of a screen probably on your own. Where on earth have you been able to gather the general consensus of NSCs user beliefs? Your view is equal to mine but your the one ridiculing mine. It's you whose wrong and old fashioned. And anyway if your not happy with my threads then don't come on them and start your negative little rants at the conspiracy theory, you've decided to click on and read.

If you don't like the thread I've started, then go away and save yourself from writing negative crap you have no interest and belief in.
Ps it's not like you Large One to spend all day writing on my threads

They'll one day find out how little they know. Night x

Do you think your not mad Easy 10?

So you think mad people are content with admitting it?

Correct, so what makes you any different?

Nope not me. What makes you any different?

Why can't you answer the question Easy 10? (despite the fact you hesitate answering)

So what right have you got to go around pointing out who's mad when you don't even know your own madness?

I rest my case.

There you go, fish bowl.

Thanks, an arguments with easy 10 where I'm telling him he has no right to go around pointing out who's mad if he believes Mad people have no self awarness of their madness. I can't see how thats really bad?

Sorry if that wasted aload of your time, seriously though, it is a bit sad.

Infact this is pretty hilarious, you actually spent all that time looking through my posts searching for where I'm denying I'm mad and this is what you bring! and why so much? lol

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here