Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
If you're trying to raise awareness, you might provide evidence for your claims. The only thing you have made us aware of through this thread is that you are a loon.

All I see having read through all of this (what a waste of time) is that you do not provide evidence for your claims regarding so called chemtrails. Instead you provide badly articulated insults and, frankly, bizarre questions that have nothing to do with the original topic.

I shan't be baited into your silly games though, this post is purely for your information. I sussed you as a troll in your very first nonsense thread (something about 2012 and a revolution) and stand by that assessment.

As a final word, I can't deny, despite the low quality of your posts, that this has been a thoroughly successful fishing trip. Congratulations on your haul. :smokin: :fishing:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So you could be mad as well. Now give it a break with the 'Mad' insults, your not making sense?

2hr 30 mins ago your were saying you were bored.

I was. I still am.

Although I did just have a good old chuckle at being accused of "not making any sense" - from a crackpot who thinks an aircraft vapour trail is a device invented by governments to poison everyone in the world.

Classic.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I was. I still am.

Although I did just have a good old chuckle at being accused of not making any sense - from a crackpot who thinks an aircraft vapour trail is a device invented by governments to poison everyone in the world.

Classic.

But its fact there is such thing as chemtrails! They were used in Vietnam. The conspiracy theory is wether they're using them over us.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
well done [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] - - making alot of ppl on here look very silly.

so, this is all normal is it? i remember as a kid always seeing the contrail fade away seconds behind the plane - only in recent years has things like this occured.

i'm not even going to bother but if any of you think chemtrails are not real you really do you have your head stuck in the sand.....oh but many probably walk down the road with head down in phone, or watching road while driving.....or thinking about work etc.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Your smarter than you look. What's my next challenge?

Prove to us that chemtrails exist. You've stated that this is a 'fact' (above).

No, actually don't bother, you've spent 30 odd pages trying to do that and simply throwing immature schoolboy replies at everyone, so something tells me that this challenge is completely beyond you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Incidentally, my sister's husband works on aircraft maintenance for British Airways, so what he doesn't know about how these aircraft work isn't worth knowing. He's been aware of this 'conspiracy theory' for a while; and naturally has a few choice words of raw Anglo-Saxon for the theorists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here