Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
so, this is all normal is it? i remember as a kid always seeing the contrail fade away seconds behind the plane - only in recent years has things like this occured.

That's not true. I remember in the 1960s they stayed for AGES behind the plane, eventually dispersing into a thin cloud. Where I lived in Croydon we used to get a lot of planes from Heathrow and Gatwick flying overhead. (And it's when people first noticed discharge on leaves and other surfaces)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Really? What job did you have and with which company?

i have spent time with management of BAA, BA, and their contracted consultancy firms. full airside pass to access all areas of all terminals at all baa airports.

a plane fitter would be more reading the sun and looking at girly calendars than know anything about chemtrails.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
who said it is main airlines spraying? maintenance blokes on planes just get a sheet with list of tasks - shop floor types - they would not know anyway.

well, most people who make the claims do. all those youtube videos, pictures posted to forums and blogs. i know a few will suggest its special black ops planes, just digging a deeper rabbit hole. i see contrails that would be described as chemtirals all the time on busy commercial routes through the SE England.

The maintenance chaps on an airplane arent exactly car mechanics, they are dealing with advanced machinery and suitably educated and trained. they would probably notice the "special reserve fuel tank (do not inspect)" marked on the manual and wonder why. the gound crew would have to know when to fill the special reserve tank and with what, or otherwise note the strange group of non-company ground crew who's only task is to fill the special tanks.

the famous "it cant be true or people would know about it" shield. hold it tight shellsuit.

its a reasonable defence when you consider the thousands of people that need to be involved. unless you are going to suggest this *is* all black ops planes, so they are rare? off commercial lanes? what? off we go to wonderland...

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
i have spent time with management of BAA, BA, and their contracted consultancy firms. full airside pass to access all areas of all terminals at all baa airports.

a plane fitter would be more reading the sun and looking at girly calendars than know anything about chemtrails.

You've still not answered. What was the job, and who for?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You really can't accept defeat can you large one? it's funny because I notice how fond of your own 'wit' you are, but yet fail to laugh at ones self.

Defeat on what? You have not presented any evidence. There's nothing to concede defeat over because no case has been presented.

Everyone on this thread is so much more open-minded, intelligent and articulate than you. You don't know how to behave, and you've sold yourself into something you really want to believe, but you're too gullible. The rest of us, with our eyes wide open, would be happy to hear your case, but you're too wrapped up in your own closed-minded, paranoid state of being.

670-odd posts in, you're not going to present a coherent case, and you've lost all credibility.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
my case is tight - the video i posted shows a chemtrail (or something from a plane) that was never evident during a whole childhood on the south coast watching planes go over the garden.

the military have ADMITTED they have done chemical spraying many times.

i do recall persisant contrails, and there are good reasons for their increase, notably the improved efficency of the modern jet and massive increase in air travel in the past 15 years or so. I recall my grandad describing WWII dogfights over the downs with the sky "painted white all day", and there are photos around from that era. fact is, nothing new, albeit increased.

no military has ever claimed the spraying at high altitude this is about, and we all know about low level stuff (which disperses anyway, so wouldnt meet the "chemtrail" description.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Defeat on what? You have not presented any evidence. There's nothing to concede defeat over because no case has been presented.

Everyone on this thread is so much more open-minded, intelligent and articulate than you. You don't know how to behave, and you've sold yourself into something you really want to believe, but you're too gullible. The rest of us, with our eyes wide open, would be happy to hear your case, but you're too wrapped up in your own closed-minded, paranoid state of being.

670-odd posts in, you're not going to present a coherent case, and you've lost all credibility.

Now breath...

Calm down Easy, you weren't this angry before!

Chemtrails Flights Exposed - Evergreen Aviation (A CIA Front), page 1

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
On the subject of water contamination, luckily I have a water filtration system that removes all pharmaceuticals (of which there are loads including oestrogen by the bucket load) and impurities from my mains water supply:thumbsup:

There's so much oestrogen in the water supply that there are some rivers that are unable to find their way to the sea.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Which is why I can only come to the conclusion he is a wind up merchant, He keeps it going even when other don't speak by posting odd links until someone bites. Give up on it and let the thread die.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Please explain? What the hell has some ones post count got to do with anything? If anything, it should suggest the distance you are from reality, the more posts the further.

whats your post count Large one?

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Which is why I can only come to the conclusion he is a wind up merchant, He keeps it going even when other don't speak by posting odd links until someone bites. Give up on it and let the thread die.

Read the thread donk. I'm trying to raise a little awarness on a subject the media wont let you see. My target was 8,000 views, I acheived that and now I'm confident someone has looked into this themselves. Drumstick, you are another who needs a mention in helping me achieve my goal. Thanks x

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Read the thread donk. I'm trying to raise a little awarness on a subject the media wont let you see. My target was 8,000 post, I acheived that and now I'm confident someone has looked into this themselves. Drumstick, you are another who needs a mention in helping me achieve my goal. Thanks x

See wants bites.

And on the slight chance your a real nut job then you've achieved nothing, In so many people asking questions you failed to answer along with your little strops along the way all you've done is discredit yourself and this crap you believe in.

Thanks x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here