Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Somebody else quoted it a few pages back. If I got the wrong end of the stick on that one apologies. Can you answer the question I posed though?

Yes the person who quoted it was pulling a small bit out of a paragraph and using it to attack me. What I had said was admited as joke, it was in reference to most of the comments i've recieved for bringing up a contoverial subjet.

I have answered your question.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes the person who quoted it was pulling a small bit out of a paragraph and using it to attack me. What I had said was admited as joke, it was in reference to most of the comments i've recieved for bringing up a contoverial subjet.

I have answered your question.

Sorry mate, but you haven't answered a damn thing on this thread. What's the point of trying to debate with you? You are clearly either a wind up merchant or a f***ing idiot. But my mind is open to the idea you could well be both.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
can you please re-post where i said this, and i'll show you where your wrong.

You my friend are a class a nutjob, I claim my £5. When your my age you wil know everything! prove to me that the illuminatti does exist! PROVE IT!! PROVE IT!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So how do you know what being open minded means?

Open-Minded

adj

to be receptive to new ideas other than your own

granted you accepted a woeful ideal system, but then at the same time you also seem to be prejudiced of anything other than what you saw on youtube and got scared into believing. YOU are not open-minded. Not anymore.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
What, what, what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be in a nut house for even bringing up the topic. What drugs are you on? What fell on your head? How old are you? When your my age etc, what has brunswick gotta say? wake up face reality you fruit loop. You my friend are a class a nutjob, I claim my £5. When your my age you wil know everything! prove to me that the illuminatti does exist! PROVE IT!! PROVE IT!!

ps If tyour denying there isn't an illuminatti, then what the hell was John Lennon, J F Kennedy, Martin Luthur King, Tupac, Bill Hicks raising awarness about? (let alone who shot them)

if you can't see the humour, i do apologise.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
And you claim other people are bullies?

Sent from my phone cause I can

Ok fair enough.

Sorry Pandapops for calling you Pandapooh. It wasn'y funny or nice and I will admit I crossed the line. Bullying isn't something I usually condone but have stupidly fell into that trap by targetting your username on NSC with very offensive names. I am very sorry and I hope your not hurt. All the best, Falmer xx

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Ok fair enough.

Sorry Pandapops for calling you Pandapooh. It wasn'y funny or nice and I will admit I crossed the line. Bullying isn't something I usually condone but have stupidly fell into that trap by targetting your username on NSC with very offensive names. I am very sorry and I hope your not hurt. All the best, Falmer xx

I know you're trying to wind me up now. So I'll rebuff you by asking what this has to do with chemtrails...hmm? :)

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I know you're trying to wind me up now. So I'll rebuff you by asking what this has to do with chemtrails...hmm? :)

It's an apology towards the bullying I was commiting in calling you PandaPooh instead of Pandapops. It hasn't anything to do with Chemtrails, I just thought it may of made you feel better?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i dont know what any of this thread has to do chemtrails anymore but judging by some of falmers posts there is a definite link to Global Dimming

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Open-Minded

adj

to be receptive to new ideas other than your own

granted you accepted a woeful ideal system, but then at the same time you also seem to be prejudiced of anything other than what you saw on youtube and got scared into believing. YOU are not open-minded. Not anymore.

The wise owl has risen.................not anymore!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here