Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Thanks, an arguments with easy 10 where I'm telling him he has no right to go around pointing out who's mad if he believes Mad people have no self awarness of their madness. I can't see how thats really bad?

Sorry if that wasted aload of your time, seriously though, it is a bit sad.

Infact this is pretty hilarious, you actually spent all that time looking through my posts searching for where I'm denying I'm mad and this is what you bring! and why so much? lol

10 mins actually, and you did say you weren't the mad one, so I duly went back over the thread in that ten minutes and picked out most of the shite which looks like it's you who are worming your way out of being called mad.

It very well might have been that I was mad enough to trawl through to prove a point, but hey, at least I properly admitted that was mad. And I brought a few back because no doubt you would nit pick and say 'when did I ever say this'

We don't believe you. You're mad.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
10 mins actually, and you did say you weren't the mad one, so I duly went back over the thread in that ten minutes and picked out most of the shite which looks like it's you who are worming your way out of being called mad.

It very well might have been that I was mad enough to trawl through to prove a point, but hey, at least I properly admitted that was mad. And I brought a few back because no doubt you would nit pick and say 'when did I ever say this'

We don't believe you. You're mad.

Yeah i'm mad, what's your point?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
See wants bites.

And on the slight chance your a real nut job then you've achieved nothing, In so many people asking questions you failed to answer along with your little strops along the way all you've done is discredit yourself and this crap you believe in.

Thanks x

yeah i'm a crazy nutjob alright but do you not hink someone who spends 2 days solid posting on a thread he has absolutle no interest or knowledge of, to be a little nuts in the head too?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
yeah i'm a crazy nutjob alright but do you not hink someone who pends 2 days solid posting on a thread he has absolutle no interest or knowledge of, to be a little nuts in the head too?

But I did have interest to see if this held any weight, It doesn't.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Yeah i'm mad, what's your point?

you keep seemingly jumping between saying you're mad and trying to defend what ever sanity you actually have. which is it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Falmer, you have said that wisdom is admitting you don't know everything yet you have also stated that when people get to your age you will know everything to another poster. A very genuine question, do you wholeheartedly believe in your alternative world view or are you just open to the possibility of these theories. Personally I am open to the idea of an alternative world view on the proviso that someone could not nessacarily (bad spelling I'm sure) prove it but present some credible argument for it. So to summarise and simplify: Do you believe wholeheartidly or are you open to the idea of other scenarios?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Falmer, you have said that wisdom is admitting you don't know everything yet you have also stated that when people get to your age you will know everything to another poster. A very genuine question, do you wholeheartedly believe in your alternative world view or are you just open to the possibility of these theories. Personally I am open to the idea of an alternative world view on the proviso that someone could not nessacarily (bad spelling I'm sure) prove it but present some credible argument for it. So to summarise and simplify: Do you believe wholeheartidly or are you open to the idea of other scenarios?

can you please re-post where i said this, and i'll show you where your wrong.

I am aware that chemtrails exist, wether they're coming from Shoreham airport i dont know.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
There there, no need to be that embarrassed. Your not the only one.

Embarrassed? I am in fact amazed as to how many times this thread has gone in a circle when you say something that makes no sense even to the title of the thread..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
can you please re-post where i said this, and i'll show you where your wrong.

Somebody else quoted it a few pages back. If I got the wrong end of the stick on that one apologies. Can you answer the question I posed though?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Somebody else quoted it a few pages back. If I got the wrong end of the stick on that one apologies. Can you answer the question I posed though?

Thought as much. Enjoy the rest of your wind up old bean.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

he is only 18 so one would hope he is still capable of being open minded if not he is going to have a very sad boring and ultimately wasted life

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here