Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Thanks alot by the way, I've put this thread on here hoping it would stay on the board for at least 8,000 views so hopefully someone will look a bit more into the conspiracy theory themselves. You've helped loads. Thanks.
No problem.

Oh, and a lot of us HAVE looked into it a bit more, so well done you.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
Incidentally, my sister's husband works on aircraft maintenance for British Airways, so what he doesn't know about how these aircraft work isn't worth knowing. He's been aware of this 'conspiracy theory' for a while; and naturally has a few choice words of raw Anglo-Saxon for the theorists.

clearly your sisters husband is in on it as well and part of the illuminati conspiracy as are all aircraft maintenance engineers and everyone at Boeing and Airbus as well

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
No problem.

Thanks, rememeber anything you say will help, insults, jokes, funny jokes, re-posting previous 'falmer posts'. It all counts for my raising awarness Project. As long as its there, people will still think for themselves.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Incidentally, my sister's husband works on aircraft maintenance for British Airways, so what he doesn't know about how these aircraft work isn't worth knowing. He's been aware of this 'conspiracy theory' for a while; and naturally has a few choice words of raw Anglo-Saxon for the theorists.

who said it is main airlines spraying? maintenance blokes on planes just get a sheet with list of tasks - shop floor types - they would not know anyway.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
No problem.

wouldnt it be lovely if we could elevate falmer to global spokesperson for all conspiracy theories......he does such astounding work in convincing people to his position

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Thanks, rememeber anything you say will help, insults, jokes, funny jokes, re-posting previous 'falmer posts'. It all counts for my raising awarness Project. As long as its there, people will still think for themselves.

You've raised awareness for a conspiracy theory, not a reality or a problem.

We all care about problems, but who gives a shit about a theory with little or no merit?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
clearly your sisters husband is in on it as well and part of the illuminati conspiracy as are all aircraft maintenance engineers and everyone at Boeing and Airbus as well

the famous "it cant be true or people would know about it" shield. hold it tight shellsuit.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You've raised awareness for a conspiracy theory, not a reality or a problem.

We all care about problems, but who gives a shit about a theory with little or no merit?

Well you obviousy do! How many times have you posted on here? You've contributed greatly and to be honest i'm glad.

I've hit my target of 8,000 views and i would like to think someone has looked into this.

Sorry for making you look stupid x

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
It has a damn sight more merit than the pathetic case you have put up.

my case is tight - the video i posted shows a chemtrail (or something from a plane) that was never evident during a whole childhood on the south coast watching planes go over the garden.

the military have ADMITTED they have done chemical spraying many times.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
disagree - i used to work with airlines and the maintenance lot are like kwik-fit fitters but with more paperwork and checks.

Really? What job did you have and with which company?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
the video i posted shows a chemtrail (or something from a plane) that was never evident during a whole childhood on the south coast watching planes go over the garden.
Oh well, that's ME convinced.

What shall we talk about now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here