Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Thye'd be thinking "wow, I'm really glad I'm not mad".

Then they'd smear their privates with peanut butter and sing "I should be so lucky" backwards, with a tin of apricots balanced on their head.

Amongst the doom and gloom that has enveloped the whole of NSC today appears a post to rival one of the best even you have ever produced Easy - quality.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
In relation to the majority of posts on this thread then yes, very

if peanut butter wiped over vaginas in Mental Institutes is your thing, then fair enough. But I just don't understand how that comment goes higher than anyone elses comment on quality?
My opinion on this thread is pretty much every post has been crap.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
if peanut butter wiped over vaginas in Mental Institutes is your thing, then fair enough. But I just don't understand how that comment goes higher than anyone elses comment on quality?
My opinion on this thread is pretty much every post has been crap.

Privates, not vaginas. When you learn to read... ;-)

Sent from my phone cause I can

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thanks for the kind comment [MENTION=13684]Monsieur Le Plonk[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] - vaginas ? Where on earth did you construe that from ?

Do you perhaps have some deep-rooted issues which cause you to inadvertantly blurt out things about ladies minkys ?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Thanks for the kind comment [MENTION=13684]Monsieur Le Plonk[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] - vaginas ? Where on earth did you construe that from ?

Do you perhaps have some deep-rooted issues which cause you to inadvertantly blurt out things about ladies minkys ?

Nope i don't have tourettes. Have you an issue with that too?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Good ole NSC... Great to be back... Just like the old days... A 31 page topic on chemtrails with about two pages worth of contributions actually dedicated chemtrails and the other 29 arguing....

I was defending you at first Falmer as i do not like to see a pack mentality gang up (Titus Bramble style) but i do think you are on a wind up now... or are you just trying to get your post count up?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I don't have an issue with anything you have raised with me.

I just think you're a loon.

That's very fair enough, but that still leaves the question you've yet to answer. If you have stated that 'mad people' have no self awareness on their madness, how do you know your not mad as well?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Good ole NSC... Great to be back... Just like the old days... A 31 page topic on chemtrails with about two pages worth of contributions actually dedicated chemtrails and the other 29 arguing....

I was defending you at first Falmer as i do not like to see a pack mentality gang up (Titus Bramble style) but i do think you are on a wind up now... or are you just trying to get your post count up?

Post count? and what do you gain from that?

No i'm actually doing a thing called raising awarness. Yes this thread has been fillied with alot of insults and arguments but at the end of the day, with 8,000 views. Someone may just look a bit more into this.
The idiots who keep 'toying' with me don't realise they are keeping this awarness going. Keep up with the work team, insult me all you want!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's very fair enough, but that still leaves the question you've yet to answer. If you have stated that 'mad people' have no self awareness on their madness, how do you know your not mad as well?

As I have said before on this thread - I don't.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
No i'm actually doing a thing called raising awarness.

Who's going to break it to him? I don't have the heart.

Yes this thread has been fillied with alot of insults and arguments

Most of them from you.

Someone may just look a bit more into this.

Lots of us have. And discovered that you're talking tripe.

Keep up with the work team, insult me all you want!

OK then. You twat.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
out of interest falmer have you decided who the person that is being discriminated on here is yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here