Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Christianity works that way. So far no one has introduced me to either Jesus or his dad. There's as much evidence for that there spaghetti monster in your avatar.

now you are just being silly,everyone knows the universe was created by the flying spaghetti monster after a bit of heavy drinking,hence the obvious flaws. its scientific fact!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

whats "maybe" about it, the video is has no credibility whatsoever. anyone in BN area could check in person in half an hour, go there and see for yourself. this goes to show that you will blindly believe anything on this subject with zero analysis, critical thought or genuine research. i have looked in to the theory, but there isnt any evidence of these chemicals, its based wholely what people believe they see, which is more rationally explained by a secondary school education.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
whats "maybe" about it, the video is has no credibility whatsoever. anyone in BN area could check in person in half an hour, go there and see for yourself. this goes to show that you will blindly believe anything on this subject with zero analysis, critical thought or genuine research. i have looked in to the theory, but there isnt any evidence of these chemicals, its based wholely what people believe they see, which is more rationally explained by a secondary school education.

THERE'S OBVIOUSLY A SECRET UNDERGROUND FACILITY. So ignorant.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Attempting to hijack a thread by posting a different thread completley off the topic to this current one in a sad attempt to end what you are not enjoying and gaining anymore attention from. I would understand if this were the only thread on NSC, but it's not, so your just being a pain.

Eh? I'm trying to get people on the iPad thread to END what I'm not getting attention from? That makes less than no sense.

Actually... Perhaps this is all one big CONSPIRACY against you! You're the whistle blower! You're the guy that knows the truth. I'm an undercover government agent who has been sent here to create hugely popular threads to divert people away from the TRUTH about the general population being BRAINWASHED by POISON SPRINKLED from jumbo jets in the sky.

Do everyone a favour mate, have a day off.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
THERE'S OBVIOUSLY A SECRET UNDERGROUND FACILITY. So ignorant.

hang on, theres the secret base accessed through the Southwick tunnel. I'VE JOINED THE DOTS.... WHAT ELSE IS DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE!!!11!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
hang on, theres the secret base accessed through the Southwick tunnel. I'VE JOINED THE DOTS.... WHAT ELSE IS DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE!!!11!

Well obviously, this is why it's closed so often, havn't you heard?

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Almost, but not quite. I'll say two things to you, then I'll elaborate. Cuilfail Tunnel and Falmer.

Do you see?

It was built in the 80s right? During the Cold War when US troops were (probably) first stationed underneath Shoreham as previously mentioned. There's an access hatch in the tunnel somewhere, I couldn't tell you which one for sure, too many possibilities.

But surely after the Cold War ended, the American moved out and the hidden airfield became dormant, right? Yes. But consider this, who owns Cuilfail Tunnel? Lewes Town Council. They still have access to the base and (probably) some aircraft left behind by the Americans. Now consider this, in one those factual videos shown in the first post, a man who (probably) knows everything there is to know on the air force said these chemtrails first appeared in around 1996. About the time it was officially announced the Goldstone Ground was going to be demolished. Lewes Town Council knew we would have to build a new stadium outside of Brighton and Hove and that meant almost definately in their boundaries. We all remember how opposed they were to the stadium.

So that's when they start spraying the chemicals. But what chemicals? And why? As any fool can tell you being gay is a choice, but what if there was a chemical to control gayness. There is, and that's what they've been spraying on Brighton for the last 15 years. But why do they want to make Brighton (even more) gay? Isn't it obvious? Gays don't watch football, they're too busy buying leather clothes, admiring small dogs and grooming their facial hair. So, who would support Albion is everyone was gay? Noone, the club would go bankrupt and Lewes would have one more field with nothing in it.

Of course, they didn't count on this gay chemical creating lesbians, who we all know love football. So the club stayed afloat and built the stadium. Why are they still spraying? Well, it's really more a "f*** you" than anything else. Cuilfail Tunnel has been "refurbed" recently which has gotten rid of all traces of this mysterious hatch. They say it was collapsing, clearly nonsense. They used dynamite. On Bonfire Night so it didn't raise suspicion.

I hope you found this enlightening.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Almost, but not quite. I'll say two things to you, then I'll elaborate. Cuilfail Tunnel and Falmer.

Do you see?

It was built in the 80s right? During the Cold War when US troops were (probably) first stationed underneath Shoreham as previously mentioned. There's an access hatch in the tunnel somewhere, I couldn't tell you which one for sure, too many possibilities.

But surely after the Cold War ended, the American moved out and the hidden airfield became dormant, right? Yes. But consider this, who owns Cuilfail Tunnel? Lewes Town Council. They still have access to the base and (probably) some aircraft left behind by the Americans. Now consider this, in one those factual videos shown in the first post, a man who (probably) knows everything there is to know on the air force said these chemtrails first appeared in around 1996. About the time it was officially announced the Goldstone Ground was going to be demolished. Lewes Town Council knew we would have to build a new stadium outside of Brighton and Hove and that meant almost definately in their boundaries. We all remember how opposed they were to the stadium.

So that's when they start spraying the chemicals. But what chemicals? And why? As any fool can tell you being gay is a choice, but what if there was a chemical to control gayness. There is, and that's what they've been spraying on Brighton for the last 15 years. But why do they want to make Brighton (even more) gay? Isn't it obvious? Gays don't watch football, they're too busy buying leather clothes, admiring small dogs and grooming their facial hair. So, who would support Albion is everyone was gay? Noone, the club would go bankrupt and Lewes would have one more field with nothing in it.

Of course, they didn't count on this gay chemical creating lesbians, who we all know love football. So the club stayed afloat and built the stadium. Why are they still spraying? Well, it's really more a "f*** you" than anything else. Cuilfail Tunnel has been "refurbed" recently which has gotten rid of all traces of this mysterious hatch. They say it was collapsing, clearly nonsense. They used dynamite. On Bonfire Night so it didn't raise suspicion.

I hope you found this enlightening.

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Eh? I'm trying to get people on the iPad thread to END what I'm not getting attention from? That makes less than no sense. Actually... Perhaps this is all one big CONSPIRACY against you! You're the whistle blower! You're the guy that knows the truth. I'm an undercover government agent who has been sent here to create hugely popular threads to divert people away from the TRUTH about the general population being BRAINWASHED by POISON SPRINKLED from jumbo jets in the sky. Do everyone a favour mate, have a day off.

Hi, I know you are arguing with falmer and I am a neutral observer here, but I think he makes a valid point drawing attention to your iPad theft thread. And I think he is actually on your side and trying to point you in the right direction - on the off-chance you are not already a brainwashed slave of the Lizard Kings.

Bear in mind this map of the chemsilos at Shoreham Airport on the Youtube video that started off this debate:

shorehamairport copy.jpg

You can check the original video to see that I have not doctored this image in any way. Now take a look at this Google Maps satellite image of Holmbush Tesco, which I have also not doctored in anyway, merely added elements in red (as per the Shoreham Airport image) to draw your attention to certain features. Click to make bigglier:

holmbushchemsilos copy.jpg

Firstly, you will see two chemsilos similar to the Airport ones located either end of the approach road to Tesco's car park. Drivers are at risk of being chemically affected by one or both on their way in and/or also their way out on any visit. Note that the Westernmost silo also has a fish bar and pet centre directly attached to it, ensuring the drug can enter the food chain and local fauna (animal) chain even for those who don't visit the Tesco itself.

Note also a large secretive warehouse directly North of the car park called the 'Totem' Building. A totem is the emblem of a family or clan. In this case, the Illuminati are probably taking the piss and rubbing it in. It's quite likely this building is where they actually make the deadly gas the jumbo jets spread - perhaps its effect on the Tesco car park is purely a by-product of the extraction systems at said huge factory of global death/mind-control/syphillis/whatever-it-may-be.

See also how all the cars parked up right by Tesco's main windowed frontage itself are black, a colour of car almost wholly used by government officials, Illuminati agents and alien wranglers (the so-called Men In Black Cars). Lined up side-by-side where they can get a perfect panoramic view of all the shoppers within. Note also to the far left of the image the so-called 'Chinese Kitchen', a slang-term developed by American Special Ops in Vietnam for a place of torture away from the eyes of international law (the thumbs-up symbol alongside, added by whichever brain-washed internet agent of the New Human Gods of Earth produces Google maps, is just insult added to serious injury).

You want to know what happened to your iPad? I think if you look at the map you will soon realise. Maybe they mind gassed you in the way in, maybe on the way out, maybe both, perhaps the chemtrail gas dissolves mislaid computer hardware in minutes (a useful by-product in 'scorched earth' terms) and it was all an accident by 'Them'. Either way the fact is you are a self-proclaimed "software engineer" - exactly the sort of person the Secret Rulers of the World wish to control/own/clone and would feel threatened enough by to steal their personal computers. [Did you have anything on 'Them' on said iPad - are you sure? It could have been the most innocuous-looking photo that just happened to have someone hacking into the Pope's Grindr account in the background?]

You really think a dog stole your iPad? Are you really that stupid? The fact that the Billionaire Cabal-controlled world media are happy to put your "dog stole my iPad" story all over their newspapers, yet can't find a single column inch to mention the mind control poison chemtrails in the sky or associated silos located all over Sussex (and beyond) pumping out intoxicating zombification drugs into the lungs of the British populace should tell you all you need to know.

You seemed surprised how quick Apple were to "wipe" your iPad - almost as if that was the whole plan of the government forces that took it in the first place - and believed them when they told you it was permantly wiped. Wiped or copied? Copied or cloned? Cloned or turned into a fleshbot that looks exactly like you and will take your place when the time is right? Open your eyes, TWOCHOICESTom, I truly hope I am mistaken, that you didn't have anything on 'Them', and that you get your iPad and life back as soon as possible, but I fear that may not be the case. I think you may need to open your eyes and when you do, you may find this thread contains more answers/leads than the one purportedly about your missing item.

Good luck. I hope and pray you can become a soldier of truth rather than an echoer of lies.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Hi, I know you are arguing with falmer and I am a neutral observer here, but I think he makes a valid point drawing attention to your iPad theft thread. And I think he is actually on your side and trying to point you in the right direction - on the off-chance you are not already a brainwashed slave of the Lizard Kings.

Bear in mind this map of the chemsilos at Shoreham Airport on the Youtube video that started off this debate:

View attachment 29601

You can check the original video to see that I have not doctored this image in any way. Now take a look at this Google Maps satellite image of Holmbush Tesco, which I have also not doctored in anyway, merely added elements in red (as per the Shoreham Airport image) to draw your attention to certain features. Click to make bigglier:

View attachment 29602

Firstly, you will see two chemsilos similar to the Airport ones located either end of the approach road to Tesco's car park. Drivers are at risk of being chemically affected by one or both on their way in and/or also their way out on any visit. Note that the Westernmost silo also has a fish bar and pet centre directly attached to it, ensuring the drug can enter the food chain and local fauna (animal) chain even for those who don't visit the Tesco itself.

Note also a large secretive warehouse directly North of the car park called the 'Totem' Building. A totem is the emblem of a family or clan. In this case, the Illuminati are probably taking the piss and rubbing it in. It's quite likely this building is where they actually make the deadly gas the jumbo jets spread - perhaps its effect on the Tesco car park is purely a by-product of the extraction systems at said huge factory of global death/mind-control/syphillis/whatever-it-may-be.

See also how all the cars parked up right by Tesco's main windowed frontage itself are black, a colour of car almost wholly used by government officials, Illuminati agents and alien wranglers (the so-called Men In Black Cars). Lined up side-by-side where they can get a perfect panoramic view of all the shoppers within. Note also to the far left of the image the so-called 'Chinese Kitchen', a slang-term developed by American Special Ops in Vietnam for a place of torture away from the eyes of international law (the thumbs-up symbol alongside, added by whichever brain-washed internet agent of the New Human Gods of Earth produces Google maps, is just insult added to serious injury).

You want to know what happened to your iPad? I think if you look at the map you will soon realise. Maybe they mind gassed you in the way in, maybe on the way out, maybe both, perhaps the chemtrail gas dissolves mislaid computer hardware in minutes (a useful by-product in 'scorched earth' terms) and it was all an accident by 'Them'. Either way the fact is you are a self-proclaimed "software engineer" - exactly the sort of person the Secret Rulers of the World wish to control/own/clone and would feel threatened enough by to steal their personal computers. [Did you have anything on 'Them' on said iPad - are you sure? It could have been the most innocuous-looking photo that just happened to have someone hacking into the Pope's Grindr account in the background?]

You really think a dog stole your iPad? Are you really that stupid? The fact that the Billionaire Cabal-controlled world media are happy to put your "dog stole my iPad" story all over their newspapers, yet can't find a single column inch to mention the mind control poison chemtrails in the sky or associated silos located all over Sussex (and beyond) pumping out intoxicating zombification drugs into the lungs of the British populace should tell you all you need to know.

You seemed surprised how quick Apple were to "wipe" your iPad - almost as if that was the whole plan of the government forces that took it in the first place - and believed them when they told you it was permantly wiped. Wiped or copied? Copied or cloned? Cloned or turned into a fleshbot that looks exactly like you and will take your place when the time is right? Open your eyes, TWOCHOICESTom, I truly hope I am mistaken, that you didn't have anything on 'Them', and that you get your iPad and life back as soon as possible, but I fear that may not be the case. I think you may need to open your eyes and when you do, you may find this thread contains more answers/leads than the one purportedly about your missing item.

Good luck. I hope and pray you can become a soldier of truth rather than an echoer of lies.

I think I might be a Chemsilo, what should I do? I called Miriam Stoppard for advice, but she just kept banging on about Vaginal dryness. Maybe that's a side effect of the Chemtrails?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

Do you see? ...

so let me get this right. the world wide conspiracy of chemtrails was started by Lewes Council (presumably an Illuminati and Rothschilds front organisation) to turn the population gay with the aim to diminish the interest in football, thus end the possibility of a new BHA stadium? im shocked. it all fits, the time lines (no chemtrails existed before 1997) the base used. i was blind but now i see.

and @ fatdick, i thank you for your usful infos, i bookmark this and will look into this further. i always thought there was a strange aura around that Tescos, an imbalance. the rabbit hole goes deep here. do your research people.

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Erm. You're saying we should protect ourselves from harmful chemicals by taking a 'Miracle Mineral Supplement', which is actually just a highly toxic chemical?

it is a chlorine that once "activated" creates super oxygen in the body.....research the tens of thousands of kids it has fixed in africa and why the FDA try to shut it down.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
it is a chlorine that once "activated" creates super oxygen in the body.....research the tens of thousands of kids it has fixed in africa and why the FDA try to shut it down.

As someone who studies Chemistry, I'd be interested to know what 'activated chlorine' and 'super oxygen' are. I have looked into it, the solution contains just sodium chlorite, which when reacted with acid, as you are told to do, produces chlorine dioxide. This is a highly toxic chemical. Normally I'd let something like this pass and not bother getting into it, but seriously I'd stop taking this. There's no clinical trials to prove that it works, and it could actually do you a lot of harm. You're basically drinking industrial strength bleach.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
As someone who studies Chemistry, I'd be interested to know what 'activated chlorine' and 'super oxygen' are. I have looked into it, the solution contains just sodium chlorite, which when reacted with acid, as you are told to do, produces chlorine dioxide. This is a highly toxic chemical. Normally I'd let something like this pass and not bother getting into it, but seriously I'd stop taking this. There's no clinical trials to prove that it works, and it could actually do you a lot of harm. You're basically drinking industrial strength bleach.

The man who encourages the sick and dying to drink industrial bleach - The Guardian

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Trust you to believe the snake oil salesman rather than everyone else.

I still have those magic beans for sale if you are interested.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

View attachment 29601

View attachment 29602

Just read both your posts ( this & #236). You are without doubt an extremley clever and witty person! I found both posts highly amusing. :thumbsup:

alternatively, you may just be a little bit mad! :)

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Sorry, all this must be true. I watched a program last night where they had crossed a goat with a spider and it was producing spiders web silk in its milk!!! (not sure why it didn't have 8 legs though?).

What next, crossing Garlic with Bread!!!???!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here