Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Fur Cough

Yes. That's all true - apart from the 'unsolved mysteries' bit. There have been discharges from planes that are not just vapour trails. Some of them are indeed 'teeming with biological organisms' and sometimes a tar-like substance has been noted on leaves and other surfaces.

You however are not going to like the explanation. Or more to the point you are not going to believe the explanation.

It's poo isn't it? I was thinking that earlier.

Fur Cough

The fact that there are cross overs with the plane lines suggests either the planes had just missed a collision or the the plane line is staying in the sky far longer than it should. Contrails disappear very quickly, Chemtrails last in the sky for ages.

http://www.flightradar24.com/

have a look at that, plenty of planes crossing in the sky.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Do you know who David de Rothschild is?

Will you please answer my post?? You say this is your belief yet you will not enter into discussion about it preferring instead to just respond to others with little but insults. I'm trying as you asked for to enter into a debate/convo.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
When I stop seeing them in the sks and the governments stop avoiding the question when asked.

When you stop seeing what?

Your point of view, from that post, seems to be that what you believe you are seeing are harmful Chemtrails? Your answer appears to be closing yourself off to the consideration that the theory isn't true.

Seeing as governments have denied these harmful chemtrails (as opposed to avoiding the question), has there never been any independent research commissioned whose answers you would accept that proves or disproves your theory? In which case, I ask again - at what point would you accept the theory to be inaccurate?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
with all fairness, [MENTION=17302]SeagullinExile[/MENTION], a lot of people who believe in this sort of tripe are what is dragging humanity backwards a notch. I repect their right to believe it, that's fine.

Quick question, how can you respect 'their right to believe it' if you think it's bringing humanity back a notch, surely you must think that is bad?

This is what I mean about the dis-respect within the debate.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Quick question, how can you respect 'their right to believe it' if you think it's bringing humanity back a notch, surely you must think that is bad?

This is what I mean about the dis-respect within the debate.

Quick question will you answer my post now?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Will you please answer my post?? You say this is your belief yet you will not enter into discussion about it preferring instead to just respond to others with little but insults. I'm trying as you asked for to enter into a debate/convo.

That's because he is either completely gullible and believes every conspiracy theory going or he is on a windup!

IMO this particular theory is utter bollocks!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The fact that there are cross overs with the plane lines suggests either the planes had just missed a collision or the the plane line is staying in the sky far longer than it should. Contrails disappear very quickly, Chemtrails last in the sky for ages.

Living as I do, smack bang between Heathrow and Gatwick airports, I have seen plenty of X patterns in the sky formed by the contrails of the numerous planes travelling on the various North/South East/West flight paths I have in the sky above me - often forming grid patterns as it happens. In fact it really isn't unusual to see planes apparently crossing over each over in the sky... I still haven't seen a collision or any slow-moving jumbos however.

Grid pattern in the sky, but no fluoride in the water, makes you think dunnit!?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
When you stop seeing what?

Your point of view, from that post, seems to be that what you believe you are seeing are harmful Chemtrails? Your answer appears to be closing yourself off to the consideration that the theory isn't true.

Seeing as governments have denied these harmful chemtrails (as opposed to avoiding the question), has there never been any independent research commissioned whose answers you would accept that proves or disproves your theory? In which case, I ask again - at what point would you accept the theory to be inaccurate?

So what do you think of David de Rothschild then?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Either way, why do you care so much?

Actually I don't care much at all, but IF you really do believe in this then you my friend need some medical help.........and fast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here