Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Not that you're trying to prove my point about being stroppy.

When it comes to debate, if you're going to make a claim, it's your obligation to furnish your point with evidence when asked - NOT to behave in a churlish and immature manner by ranting and whining like you've just done there when challenged. It doesn't bode well for your believability nor credibility, sadly.

So what was your view on chemtrails again?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If I post that CMS works hard for the team - everyone agrees with me

If I post that CMS should have a rest as he's not looking sharp - some people will disagree

If I post that Ashley Barnes should be playing up front in place of CMS - a lot of people will disagree, some quite rudely

If I post that Billy Paynter should be playing up front in place of CMS - a lot of people will be very rude to me

If I post that I should be playing up front in place of CMS - NSC will start ganging up and 'bullying' me

Do you see where i'm going with this ? I may believe the above statements (especially the last one) but wouldn't expect to get a lot of support

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
This one ^

I trust people, not the dictators. Yes they can teach and suppress us all they want and they do.

I wouldn't guess the whole world is covered in chemtrails but only over highly concentrated areas of people. Yes if you wanted to leave this country, I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue.

No I don't believe a plane left shoreham airport and hit the twin towers. But the Shoreham airport and chemtrail theory wont suprise me with the amount of chemtrails I've noticed in the sky.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

If I post that CMS should have a rest as he's not looking sharp - some people will disagree

If I post that Ashley Barnes should be playing up front in place of CMS - a lot of people will disagree, some quite rudely

If I post that Billy Paynter should be playing up front in place of CMS - a lot of people will be very rude to me

If I post that I should be playing up front in place of CMS - NSC will start ganging up and 'bullying' me

Do you see where i'm going with this ?

and 3 seasons ago if you'd said El-abd should be playing every game, everyone would of 'slaughtered' you.

Do you see where I'm also going with this?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No I don't believe a plane left shoreham airport and hit the twin towers. But the Shoreham airport and chemtrail theory wont suprise me with the amount of chemtrails I've noticed in the sky.

Why do you assume that what you saw was chemtrails, as opposed to other, rather more plausible explanations.

Again, not being rude, just want a sensible debate, as you do.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I trust people, not the dictators. Yes they can teach and suppress us all they want and they do.

I wouldn't guess the whole world is covered in chemtrails but only over highly concentrated areas of people. Yes if you wanted to leave this country, I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue.

Falmer, why do you belive this theory?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
and 3 seasons ago if you'd said El-abd should be playing every game, everyone would of 'slaughtered' you.

Do you see where I'm also going with this?

I'm sure most will agree that El Abd's ascent as a player would've seemed very surprising, unusual and even slightly far fetched, watching him a few years ago.

Therefore I assume you acknowledge your views are "surprising, unusual and far fetched" at current.

Otherwise your analogy doesn't work.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

Do you see where i'm going with this ? I may believe the above statements (especially the last one) but wouldn't expect to get a lot of support

Beautifully put.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Control of the masses. Something i'll get ridiculed for believing.

Yes but why this way particularly over any other, such as the water supply, or driving around in big lorries spouting out bad chemicals?

And also why control the masses and to what end?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Why do you assume that what you saw was chemtrails, as opposed to other, rather more plausible explanations.

Again, not being rude, just want a sensible debate, as you do.

I know it's not just me thinking this stuff up hence why i would be more inclined to believe it, given the motives of organisations like NATO.

Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails.

Also, a reddish-brown gel, dropped from low-flying aircraft, has been observed by people in the past and was even documented on Unsolved Mysteries. Samples of this substance have been alledgedly analyzed by Margareta-Erminia Cassani and found to be teaming with biological organisms.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

though to be fair, you playing up front makes more sence than chemtrails. i still see complete evasion of valid objection and arguments against, just a whimpering complaint about bullying. Falmer, there are plenty of sites where can have this "debate" with others who will share your paranoia.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Control of the masses. Something i'll get ridiculed for believing.

'Control of the masses' isn't something to be ridiculed for believing. It's in every body of authority's interest to undertake some form of control. However, using the evidence you've provided, it's fair to say this is hardly the most efficient or effective way of doing it.

What I'm concerned about from your standpoint, is how much you've sold yourself into one point of view (to the point of being abusive when challenged), without considering an alternative point. I suspect that there would be no amount of evidence presented to you that would convince you that these hypotheses may be incorrect. They would all be in on the conspiracy, right?

The rest of us, meanwhile, keep an open mind on it.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
So what was your view on chemtrails again?

If the Government / Shapeshifting Lizards / Illuminati want to surreptitiously feed us mind controlling drugs, wouldn't it be far easier to contaminate the water supplies (resevoirs and bottles)?

On the subject of water contamination, luckily I have a water filtration system that removes all pharmaceuticals (of which there are loads including oestrogen by the bucket load) and impurities from my mains water supply:thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know it's not just me thinking this stuff up hence why i would be more inclined to believe it, given the motives of organisations like NATO.

Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails.

Also, a reddish-brown gel, dropped from low-flying aircraft, has been observed by people in the past and was even documented on Unsolved Mysteries. Samples of this substance have been alledgedly analyzed by Margareta-Erminia Cassani and found to be teaming with biological organisms.

See now this is a better standard of debate. I look forward to someone debating the points you've raised there.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Again please believe I'm trying to have a convo with you as I am although as we are so far apart at the moment it may seem like I'm being rude. It is not my intention.

If they want to suppress us, you would have never have found out the little snippets you have? Anyone with any info would just be killed or go missing? Having watched the video 'evidence' you posted a page back or so isn't there a chance that the professor in the US did suggest using the Aluminium to slow global warming and then it was rejected and ended there? The video doesn't really explain why they feel it didn't stop there.

So those who live in the rural areas and I mean proper rural like Alaska etc do they think in a different way to us poisoned people? Do they see different things? I'm aware I can leave the country at any time I meant is there anywhere you'd recommended to go where it is (as were talking in facts here) proven to be a lower amount of Aluminium or Zinc etc and have you been there? Do people who go there feel free?

But the video you have used as evidence clearly promotes the idea, If that is a lie/untrue can you honestly believe other things spoken about on the video?

But the Shoreham airport and chemtrail theory wont suprise me with the amount of chemtrails I've noticed in the sky.

You say you've noticed the Chemtrails but do you know 100% they are Chemtrails? If it is believed to be the European headquarters has someone tested it? The videos you post admit there are normal contrails exist they may well be them no?

To go further you've been unable to answer my question about a cure/remedy to these Chemtrails?

They have said they have increased in your videos hugely, Well hasn't air travel? It's gone from a luxury enjoyed by the upper class to something everyday normal people do many times a year.

Although if all this was true it'd explain why Crawley is the way it is.

Edit: [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] I'd like a response please, Also TLO has asked a valid question I feel in so much as if they are trying to control mass populations then there would be easier ways around it, And why are you not being controlled?

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
'Control of the masses' isn't something to be ridiculed for believing. It's in every body of authority's interest to undertake some form of control. However, using the evidence you've provided, it's fair to say this is hardly the most efficient or effective way of doing it.

What I'm concerned about from your standpoint, is how much you've sold yourself into one point of view (to the point of being abusive when challenged), without considering an alternative point. I suspect that there would be no amount of evidence presented to you that would convince you that these hypotheses may be incorrect. They would all be in on the conspiracy, right?

The rest of us, meanwhile, keep an open mind on it.

why are you constantly on my thread talking about me? This is about Chemtrails, not me. All you have contributed so far on this thread is attacking me, you have put no input into the actual topic. Your talking about my behaviour when your looking at a screen.
If you read the thread i haven't once made a point on my stance, as it's still open for discussion (hence the thread). I'm afraid it's you who doesn't like my views. Now as i asked before on this thread, if your not going to talk about Chemtrails and turn me into the topic then please go away.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
why are you constantly on my thread talking about me? This is about Chemtrails, not me. All you have contributed so far on this thread is attacking me, you have put no input into the actual topic. Your talking about my behaviour when your looking at a screen.
If you read the thread i haven't once made a point on my stance, as it's still open for discussion (hence the thread). I'm afraid it's you who doesn't like my views. Now as i asked before on this thread, if your not going to talk about Chemtrails and turn me into the topic then please go away.

How can you criticise someone for engaging in discussion. You've made another stupid allegation, with no evidence so people will criticise you.

Here's my view on Chemtrails though before you have a paddy:
I think it's the biggest lot of horse shit I've ever heard.

Show me the teeensyest bit of proof and I'll discount it immediately if you like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here