Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
It's called discussing and debating. Simply linking to YouTube videos isn't really entering into a sensible, grown up debate. Others have referred to scientific explanations for Chemtrails/Contrails confusion. Hows' about answering them?

Ignoring them does make your argument look weaker, from an outsider's point of view.

How about reading the thread before you make these pathetic accusations. And anyway, since when did this thread become an exam? Bring me one question I haven't answered and I'm sure you;ll see why I didn't answer it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Sorry for not feeding you with enough evidence and answering all your questions. Silly me thought you might of been capable of using the internet yourself to find out information your apparently interested in. Sorry, I was assuming you were just on here to nit pick me and mention nothing on the subject, I guess I was wrong. It's good to see your interested Large One. Good show.

ps Alumi was a spelling mistake. Aluminum oxide (i think) is how it's spelt. Sorry if that bothered you.

Not that you're trying to prove my point about being stroppy.

When it comes to debate, if you're going to make a claim, it's your obligation to furnish your point with evidence when asked - NOT to behave in a churlish and immature manner by ranting and whining like you've just done there when challenged. It doesn't bode well for your believability nor credibility, sadly.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
So how many thousand aircraft designers, builders and engineers are in on this government secret ?

It's all true, I used to work for Airbus, I saw some things man, I saw some things...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's all true, I used to work for Airbus, I saw some things man, I saw some things...

It's the airline catering, isn't it. That's how they get them chemicals on board - I've smelt it on my individually wrapped cheese slices

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
you only have to use google maps and zoom in a bit more to see that "silos" are in fact mown grass circles, basically ad-hoc helipads.

the chemtrail conspiracy is definded by itself - only those contrails that dont disperse are chemtrails. how do you prove this? because chemtrails dont disperse but contrails do (with very precise but arbitary parameters, like say 30 seconds or 1 mile). then theres the magic expansion. apparantly no cloud has ever changed its shaped, cirrus clouds dont form and drift out in to a haze. There is also a internal inconsistancy to the whole idea, the chemtrail persists (its main defining feature) but its supposed to be depositing something... if you spray something you want on the ground, you wouldnt make it persist in the air, would you. you'd also spray a damn sight lower too.

All because some people didnt attend science lesson where they would have learnt about water condensation.

How about reading the thread before you make these pathetic accusations. And anyway, since when did this thread become an exam? Bring me one question I haven't answered and I'm sure you;ll see why I didn't answer it.

There you go. Plenty of good points raised in the post above. You will help change people's views (surely that's what you want - enlightenment?) if you're able to challenge some of the points raised.

Why did you need to make it personal and childish, with a phrase like "pathetic accusations"? No need whatsoever. I've been perfectly polite and civil throughout, yet you choose to go on the attack with no provocation.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Preaching at it's best.

No. teaching. You couldn't accept reality if it slapped you in the face...don't get angry at me for pointing out reality. Chill out. Keep calm. Stop overreacting...ohhh I get why you're angry. You're going to die in december! You're jealous because we, who accept reality, are going to live longer. And I'm directly quoting you.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Anyone with any brains reading this thread will see how nasty some people really are right now. I've started a thread about a topic related to governments and corruption. In return I'm being abused left right and centre about topics nothing to do with the thread resulting in a binfest. These users seem to do this a lot on my threads. The more this happens the more It looks like bullying. Not that it effects me but makes me realise what I'm putting up with. Anyone whose read this, can you please go through the thread and see what I'm talking about. Even after this post one of them will respond/continue all in aid of simply ruining my thread (admitted by one of them on this thread) and making themselves look funny. Yeah thats it, it's called bullying a behaviour brought on by insecurities. I'm bored of this but i dont want to stop using NSC. Can you please just stop with the pestering and contribute something more positive?

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
There you go. Plenty of good points raised in the post above. You will help change people's views (surely that's what you want - enlightenment?) if you're able to challenge some of the points raised.

Why did you need to make it personal and childish, with a phrase like "pathetic accusations"? No need whatsoever. I've been perfectly polite and civil throughout, yet you choose to go on the attack with no provocation.

Go easy on him. He obviously believes this bunk so he's trying deperately to discredit everyone that disagrees. Problem is he's using the same tone with those who are politely asking for some proper evidence and the people calling him an idiot.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
No. teaching. You couldn't accept reality if it slapped you in the face...don't get angry at me for pointing out reality. Chill out. Keep calm. Stop overreacting...ohhh I get why you're angry. You're going to die in december! You're jealous because we, who accept reality, are going to live longer. And I'm directly quoting you.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Nope im not dying in december. The world is changing in december. Don't be so miserable.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Originally Posted by Falmer
For someone claiming I'm the one 'Paranoid'. It's you who's already assumed my mentality before even meeting me. That's paranoia, Sir.
Why would the government want to control this community? Did you not ever learn a thing at Primary school?

Originally Posted by Drumstick
In no way am I trying to insult you but firstly if they went to those lengths to control us wouldn't they teach us what they like? How can you trust anything?

Is there a way of escaping it by travelling to different countries I struggle to believe the whole world is covered and thirdly how do you cure yourself of these Chemtrails or otherwise wouldn't the world leaders all be breathing it too? or are they just puppets?

Oh and do you really believe a huge great big passenger jet was stored and then flown from Shoreham bloody airport? People moan if a kid rides his bike to fast round there let a loan a jumbo jet!

I want discussion and debate, not childish arguments. How else do you want me to answer your question?

Originally Posted by The Large One
I'm perfectly relaxed, but thanks for telling how you think I'm feeling.

Anyway, some people have asked some pertinent question on this thread - like asking for some evidence, or asking what alumni is - and you've ignored them. Are you going to answer them?

I'm still awaiting a reply to my questions on page 3 :)

AGAIN....??? I posted it on page three, Again page 6 and now page 7 will you answer?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Go easy on him. He obviously believes this bunk so he's trying deperately to discredit everyone that disagrees. Problem is he's using the same tone with those who are politely asking for some proper evidence and the people calling him an idiot.

why does disagreeing have to involve rude and abusive behaviour?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
For someone claiming I'm the one 'Paranoid'. It's you who's already assumed my mentality before even meeting me. That's paranoia, Sir.
Why would the government want to control this community? Did you not ever learn a thing at Primary school?

Originally Posted by Drumstick
In no way am I trying to insult you but firstly if they went to those lengths to control us wouldn't they teach us what they like? How can you trust anything?

Is there a way of escaping it by travelling to different countries I struggle to believe the whole world is covered and thirdly how do you cure yourself of these Chemtrails or otherwise wouldn't the world leaders all be breathing it too? or are they just puppets?

Oh and do you really believe a huge great big passenger jet was stored and then flown from Shoreham bloody airport? People moan if a kid rides his bike to fast round there let a loan a jumbo jet!

I want discussion and debate, not childish arguments. How else do you want me to answer your question?

Originally Posted by The Large One
I'm perfectly relaxed, but thanks for telling how you think I'm feeling.

Anyway, some people have asked some pertinent question on this thread - like asking for some evidence, or asking what alumni is - and you've ignored them. Are you going to answer them?

AGAIN....??? I posted it on page three, Again page 6 and now page 7 will you answer?

whats the question? make it simple.

Fur Cough

The thing is, what you are posting is so unbelievable to most people it will be dismissed out of hand.

When someone tells me I am being controlled by governments by the dispersal of chemicals being dumped out of planes I would prefer if it could be proved.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I can't view YouTube at work right now, do you have any sites that show what chemical analysis has been carried out on these chem trails, and the method used (spectral analysis, direct samples, etc.) and what the contents were? Also, who carried out the tests?

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Anyone with any brains reading this thread will see how nasty some people really are right now. I've started a thread about a topic related to governments and corruption. In return I'm being abused left right and centre about topics nothing to do with the thread resulting in a binfest. These users seem to do this a lot on my threads. The more this happens the more It looks like bullying. Not that it effects me but makes me realise what I'm putting up with. Anyone whose read this, can you please go through the thread and see what I'm talking about. Even after this post one of them will respond/continue all in aid of simply ruining my thread (admitted by one of them on this thread) and making themselves look funny. Yeah thats it, it's called bullying a behaviour brought on by insecurities. I'm bored of this but i dont want to stop using NSC. Can you please just stop with the pestering and contribute something more positive?

You've kind of asked for it though. If you are going to start these sort of threads you need to have your defenses better martialled. You know with actual evidence, not some some dodgy youtube videos.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i have an interesting question

why is it when somebody believes one conspiracy theory, they tend to believe all conspiracy theories?

You don't seem to get 'inbetweeners'

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

This one ^

whats the question? make it simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here