Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Fair enough. I'll repeat the question: What is the reason for starting threads such as these, if it is NOT to spark debate and discussion?

Are you missing the point? A debate or discussion would be nice if some people were capable. When Pandapoohs first comment on the topic spells 'Moron' anyone with fair judgment would see this as no debate or discussion, just dismissive, narrow minded behaviour, nearer to what you'd see in a playground.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Are you missing the point? A debate or discussion would be nice if some people were capable. When Pandapoohs first comment on the topic spells 'Moron' anyone with fair judgment would see this as no debate or discussion, just dismissive, narrow minded behaviour, nearer to what you'd see in a playground.

it's not narrow minded if you just accept the bloody truth, mate.

but at the way you're going, the truth must be covered up by some explanation as to why we're puppets.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You don't offer debate. You offer an original hypothesis, often with the flimsiest evidence or with the merest regard for fact or detail, then turn abusive or defensive when challenged, usually along the lines that you - and only you - can see what's going on, and all others are blind and ignorant.

I will say one thing though, your confidence and assurance in your own sense of self-worth and intellect can never be under-estimated.

Large one, as I've said before. Of recent you seem to come on my threads and post a lot of abuse mainly towards me. Chill out and relax man!. I'm not whatever you've made me up to be in your head. I'm just someone interested into something different to you. Accept it and move on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'm not missing the point. I asked you what the reason was you posted here, if not for debate and discussion. You responded saying that the responses hardly constitute "debate and discussion". I asked again.

You still haven't answered.

I'm being perfectly polite, I genuinely want to understand what the POINT of these threads are, if NOT to generate debate and discussion.

What's the reason you started this thread?

Please just answer the question rather than diverting again. It's all I ask.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
correct, these are 'contrails' on the other hand 'chemtrails' do not disperse, they expand slowly over the day and end up looking like white, milky clouds. They contain Alumni which is highly poisonous. It is usually found in cleaning products and rat poison. Can be linked to Brain Tumours, whittling of the bones. Some believe the reasons for this is population reduction, Mass control within the minds capabilities (dumbing us down) whatever it is, it's not good.

So governments are dumping university graduates out of the back of planes? How comes we haven't heard about this before!?!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm not missing the point. I asked you what the reason was you posted here, if not for debate and discussion. You responded saying that the responses hardly constitute "debate and discussion". I asked again.

You still haven't answered.

I'm being perfectly polite, I genuinely want to understand what the POINT of these threads are, if NOT to generate debate and discussion.

What's the reason you started this thread?

Please just answer the question rather than diverting again. It's all I ask.

I want discussion and debate, not childish arguments. How else do you want me to answer your question?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Large one, as I've said before. Of recent you seem to come on my threads and post a lot of abuse mainly towards me. Chill out and relax man!. I'm not whatever you've made me up to be in your head. I'm just someone interested into something different to you. Accept it and move on.

I'm perfectly relaxed, but thanks for telling me how you think I'm feeling.

Anyway, some people have asked some pertinent question on this thread - like asking for some evidence, or asking what alumni is - and you've ignored them. Are you going to answer them?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want discussion and debate, not childish arguments. How else do you want me to answer your question?

So you did start this thread with the AIM of starting debate and discussion, then you complain and become defensive when others try to debate and discuss the points you raise, telling them it's "My Thread" and to "go find another thread".

What's the point?

People respond with genuine, articulate, reasoned arguments using a solid scientific backing, and you just ignore them, and only respond to the "playground arguments".

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
For someone claiming I'm the one 'Paranoid'. It's you who's already assumed my mentality before even meeting me. That's paranoia, Sir.
Why would the government want to control this community? Did you not ever learn a thing at Primary school?

In no way am I trying to insult you but firstly if they went to those lengths to control us wouldn't they teach us what they like? How can you trust anything?

Is there a way of escaping it by travelling to different countries I struggle to believe the whole world is covered and thirdly how do you cure yourself of these Chemtrails or otherwise wouldn't the world leaders all be breathing it too? or are they just puppets?

Oh and do you really believe a huge great big passenger jet was stored and then flown from Shoreham bloody airport? People moan if a kid rides his bike to fast round there let a loan a jumbo jet!

I'm perfectly relaxed, but thanks for telling how you think I'm feeling.

Anyway, some people have asked some pertinent question on this thread - like asking for some evidence, or asking what alumni is - and you've ignored them. Are you going to answer them?

I'm still awaiting a reply to my questions on page 3 :)

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
And what has that got to do with Chemtrails? Go away!

Well surely from your last thread about 2012 and the world ending told you that it was pointless trying to discuss your point nicely. I mean not three people agreed? That said, what is the point posting such a topic if not to attract attention?

Big Cuddly Pandas.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Go on then, preach me the truth.

Funny, I thought I explained contrails to you, and as you said, this thread is about contrails.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm perfectly relaxed, but thanks for telling how you think I'm feeling.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Sorry for not feeding you with enough evidence and answering all your questions. Silly me thought you might of been capable of using the internet yourself to find out information your apparently interested in. Sorry, I was assuming you were just on here to nit pick me and mention nothing on the subject, I guess I was wrong. It's good to see your interested Large One. Good show.

ps Alumi was a spelling mistake. Aluminum oxide (i think) is how it's spelt. Sorry if that bothered you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry for not feeding you with enough evidence and answering all your questions.

It's called discussing and debating. Simply linking to YouTube videos isn't really entering into a sensible, grown up debate. Others have referred to scientific explanations for Chemtrails/Contrails confusion. Hows' about answering them?

Ignoring them does make your argument look weaker, from an outsider's point of view.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
correct, these are 'contrails' on the other hand 'chemtrails' do not disperse, they expand slowly over the day and end up looking like white, milky clouds. They contain Alumni which is highly poisonous. It is usually found in cleaning products and rat poison. Can be linked to Brain Tumours, whittling of the bones. Some believe the reasons for this is population reduction, Mass control within the minds capabilities (dumbing us down) whatever it is, it's not good.

Are there still cavemen in Shoreham, whittling bones, then? (apart from Perseus)

A008441.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So how many thousand aircraft designers, builders and engineers are in on this government secret ?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Are you seriously that thick? CHEMTRAILS not contrails. More evidence that you should of pissed of 2 hours ago.

No, I deliberately said contrails, because these chemtrails dont exist. Go figure.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here