Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Religion is a faith. I'm not preaching anything other than what i see with my own eyes. You are someone who preaches what your told to preach hence why you've ridiculed a evil government and all the conspiracy theories which come with it and instead would rather believe we are controlled by angels and the starvation in Africa, the war in the Middle-east and the joblessness of the world right now is just human error. You believe religions such as Christianity and Judaism preach love and peace. I think you'll find both religions have had a strong history of war and rule. Religion is not all bad (buddhism) but when you know the most holy place on earth (Jerusalem) has had more bloodshed and war than anywhere else on earth, surely you'd question the guide of religion? (unless you've just inhaled a load of chemtrail)

You are someone who preaches what your told to preach hence why you've ridiculed a evil government and all the conspiracy theories which come with it... yeah, ok. Despite the fact the topic of this thread can be explained by field science that you need no equipment to understand, detail, or work with. Now see, our government isn't the best but there's nothing on this earth that would lead me to believe they are evil. What have they done that is evil?

instead would rather believe we are controlled by angels and the starvation in Africa, the war in the Middle-east and the joblessness of the world right now is just human error. I don't believe in angels, nor did I say that I did. Starvation is human error. They chose to settle on the equator, one of the most arid places on earth. What about the raping lack of contraception that leads to a stupidly high population? Human error. Joblessness is human error too. What did you expect in the slump of a recession? What about the people who don't want to work? What about drunks and druggies who can't work because of their habit? Human error too. Funny that.

You believe religions such as Christianity and Judaism preach love and peace. I think you'll find both religions have had a strong history of war and rule. I said generally religions preach peace. Christianity and Judaism have come a long way from what they were. They are a bit like what the negative side of islam is now. The past is ridiculous, but the present, i think is going much better. And no, I am not a religious person. Many a religious person I know preach love? As you said, historically, Jerusalem has a more bloodstained background than any other. Comparatively less than what has been though.

It is LARGELY human fault...we're not exactly the best of species are we.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
correct, these are 'contrails' on the other hand 'chemtrails' do not disperse, they expand slowly over the day and end up looking like white, milky clouds. They contain Alumni which is highly poisonous. It is usually found in cleaning products and rat poison. Can be linked to Brain Tumours, whittling of the bones. Some believe the reasons for this is population reduction, Mass control within the minds capabilities (dumbing us down) whatever it is, it's not good.

What's alumni?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This has to be a spoof video right? i mean you only have to use google maps and zoom in a bit more to see that "silos" are in fact mown grass circles, basically ad-hoc helipads.

correct, these are 'contrails' on the other hand 'chemtrails' do not disperse, they expand slowly over the day and end up looking like white, milky clouds. They contain Alumni which is highly poisonous.

i love the chemtrail conspiracy because its so mind numbingly stupid. its definded by itself - only those contrails that dont disperse are chemtrails. how do you prove this? because chemtrails dont disperse but contrails do (with very precise but arbitary parameters, like say 30 seconds or 1 mile). then theres the magic expansion. apparantly no cloud has ever changed its shaped, cirrus clouds dont form and drift out in to a haze. There is also a internal inconsistancy to the whole idea, the chemtrail persists (its main defining feature) but its supposed to be depositing something... if you spray something you want on the ground, you wouldnt make it persist in the air, would you. you'd also spray a damn sight lower too.

then theres the reasons. Aluminium is cited here, but others will suggest Barium or Floride but there has never been any evidence of any chemical. The reasons are to mind control/docility/poisioning farm land (so you have to use resistant seed from monsanto)/weather manipulation/hiding second sun, Nibiru, UFOs or any other bat shitness.

All because some people didnt attend science lesson where they would have learnt about water condensation.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
i Starvation is human error. They chose to settle on the equator, one of the most arid places on earth. What about the raping lack of contraception that leads to a stupidly high population? Human error. Joblessness is human error too. What did you expect in the slump of a recession? What about the people who don't want to work? What about drunks and druggies who can't work because of their habit? Human error too. Funny that.[/B]

It is LARGELY human fault...we're not exactly the best of species are we.

So whats your views on Corporations?
The arms-trading our Government has with Africa?
Why do you think people end up 'druggies' and 'drunks'?
Also, how do you feel about the Catholic Church telling the Christian citizens of Africa that contraception is a sin?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
What's alumni?

if you're an alumnus, i think it means it's from the place you graduated from during education...its the stage after student.

alumnus/alumni to _________college/uni

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So whats your views on Corporations?
The arms-trading our Government has with Africa?
Why do you think people end up 'druggies' and 'drunks'?
Also, how do you feel about the Catholic Church telling the Christian citizens of Africa that contraception is a sin?

Corporations - ok, i guess, they're not all evil
Arms Trading - I thought I saw a lot of AK47s held by rebels in many third world countries...AKs are russian, and circulated amongst the former communist union.
Druggies and Drunks - some people do it because they are desperate. nowadays though people do it because it is cool.
Catholic Condom Conundrum - it's still bad, but it doesn't change the fact that rebel soldiers/government soldiers etc in africa went around raping women and kids.

It's all human error.

I wasn't going to say this because it would be chastised a lot, but i will. Africa is a write off. Only in a few countries on that continent are they not still stealing, pillaging and murdering for their tribe. In a sense that a group of people get together, and fight another group. That's where I'm sure a lot of this aid goes. To them. The greedy bunch who don't care about the people.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So they're dropping whole universities from the sky? I can see why that might be harmful :lolol:

i believe so. can you imagine all of those arrogant spotty yuppie 'world is our oyster' students landing on your head? God help us..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here