Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Absolute pish. We constantly gave the ball away, we hardly had any chances to speak of and were basically dreadful. Spurs taking their chances was far from what made the difference.

That said we really turned things around, our passing as a bit better second half and we took our chances as well. Someone said it was a game of two teams that couldn’t defend and that’s quite accurate.

The only difference is we took our chances in the second half. If we’d done that in the first half, we’d have been level going in at half time.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Walk in the park

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The only difference is we took our chances in the second half. If we’d done that in the first half, we’d have been level going in at half time.
The other difference is that they didn't really have many chances of their own second half. Couple of wild over the bar shots - and one comfortable for Bart (okay - so was the one he let in - but you know what I mean).

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
They kept the ball away from Verbruggen....that helped!
Yes I'm joking, I don't constantly slag off our players for the sake of it. he made an error, all the players will do so during the season.
A very satisfactory second half

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Humble pie being eaten here in Shoreham. I really thought at half time it was game over but full credit to the lads to turn the game around. Fantastic effort. Congrats all.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We barely had chances to take first half.
Welbeck missed a sitter first half.
I thought Minteh was superb in the second half. Well taken goal and then put in the type of shift that helped win us the game.
Amazed how Spurs just folded but we increased the intensity massively.
One of the most exciting games ever at the Amex.
Great to get the three points before the International break and the confidence this gives us is a tonic for players and fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here