Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I suggest some will want to delete their earlier posts :lolol:

That was f***ing brilliant. The signs were there last week when Spurs pressing fizzled out against 10 man United in the second half until they scored again late in the game.

The pressing game at the level Spurs used it in the first half, which was fantastic, is not possible over 90 mins

What a brilliant result, I would have settled for a draw in a heartbeat at half time

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Both teams doing a superb Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde impression, today.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fitting performance for the Marseille anniversary, taking us back into Europe reckoning
Good to build a bit more of a buffer for when the Crystal Palace European charge finally gets going

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Great match. We were poor in the first half and Spurs were very good, the 2-0 scoreline was fully justified. Poor defending and poor up front.

Game of two halves... we were very good 2nd half and Spurs poor. Three opportunistic goals. Not sure if we deserved the win or not, but it was great entertainment and I'm buzzing!

Georginio the highlight for me - exceptional finish and assist.
So pleased to see Dick head Sherwood eating humble pie. He hates us as much as I hate him as a Pundit or Commentator.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I suggest some will want to delete their earlier posts :lolol:

That was f***ing brilliant. The signs were there last week when Spurs pressing fizzled out against 10 man United until they scored again late in the game.

The pressing game at the level Spurs used it in the first half, which was fantastic, is not possible over 90 mins

What a brilliant result, I would have settled for a draw in a heartbeat at half time
I knew that we'd get our chances, so wasn't settling for that. The difference was that we put them away in the second half.
What a fabulous win/turnaround. :)

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
No, I’m not having it. The only difference was that Spurs took their first half chances and we didn’t. We were nothing like as bad as some were saying, and that’s been borne out in the result.

People starting threads like that mid-match aren’t Brighton fans, they’re success fans, and should f*** off and support City.

Absolute pish. We constantly gave the ball away, we hardly had any chances to speak of and were basically dreadful. Spurs taking their chances was far from what made the difference.

That said we really turned things around, our passing as a bit better second half and we took our chances as well. Someone said it was a game of two teams that couldn’t defend and that’s quite accurate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here