Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Thank god we started this season well. Relegation this season otherwise.

Entirely possible. I can’t see us winning again. 2 games v teams in the bottom half. Fractured squad. We’re going to cut it close and entirely our own doing with a suicidal January window (Burn). Reap what you sow.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Don't want Potter gone but i think he could be under pressure

Been brilliant for us but has lost something in the last few weeks. Namely 2 centre backs and a team that has lost confidence.
Pointless to even think about sacking him now.

But it is certainly time for some radical team changes and maybe tactics as this constant passing sideways and backwards is completely toothless. Teams just wait for us to get enough players forwards in time to press and take the ball and show us how to break with pace.

Change
Goalie, Steele
One new CB from U23s,
2 Midfielders from subs bench Caicedo and Mwepu or Moder.
Striker from U23s. Ferguson

They CANNOT do worse.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
That goal. Starts from March NOT putting the ****ing ball in. Anotehr shit pointless square ball. Such a bunch of cowards. Veltman turns back. Dunk turns back. Trossard turns back (better this half). No right beating an average Spurs but my God this is so depressing.

Are you slow with no pace, power or trickery? Great, then please sign here Gross, Trossard, Macallister, March, Maupay, Moder, Alzate yawn yawn ****ing yawn.

spot on - too many extra touches ....

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
The post match interview

We will move on and learn from this I am proud of the boys they played well against a top quality side . Every point is hard fought in this league and we move onto the next game

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A Sanchez mistake is as predictable as taxes atm but for me Biss has been abysmal (as well). A total passenger. I think we need to move him on. It’s a shame, but since afcon / not being sold in Jan he’s been a waste of a player.

Plus we might have got 30/ 40 million for him in Jan. Now lucky to get 20 million.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Clueless Potter at his best . Hopefully will suck in some air in the interview and go through the motions yet again . What do they do in training ? Play against a team of 80 year olds so it makes them look fast as feck ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
March has had so many chances and produces so little. He's never going to change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here