Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It's the inconsistency that does me in. We have a few weeks (at least) of looking like genuine top 10 contenders, lose a match or two and we go back to looking like relegation candidates.
I'm still 100% sure we're not in danger of that, but I just can't fathom what went wrong. There's more to it than the sale of BDB, although that clearly hasn't helped - something just seems...'missing'.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Maupay pissing around on the floor when we’re 2-0 down with 15 to go really says it all. Get up you moaning little whingebag.

Definitely agree with those subs, not sure how Gross and Veltman are getting into the starting line up at the moment

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It’s been a better second half but it’s all disappointingly predictable at the moment. Shame because Spurs really aren’t up to much.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The post match interview

We will move on and learn from this I am proud of the boys they played well against a top quality side . Every point is hard fought in this league and we move onto the next game

We've already learnt it all so no point in repeating that bit

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Something is not right. We're just not turning up at the moment.

By and large all season.

- No pace
- Suckers to the counter attack
- Low scorers
- Sold White, so creativity from the back became non existent
- A load of ACM technicians without a goal in them
- A shite defensive system. The best lower budget EPL teams ALWAYS leave 2 pivots to protect CB’s. Not us, we’re special, because we’re an amazingly creative team playing the beautiful game.

Champions at speadsheets though, craftily extracting £13m off those fools at Newcastle. Suckers.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's the inconsistency that does me in. We have a few weeks (at least) of looking like genuine top 10 contenders, lose a match or two and we go back to looking like relegation candidates.
I'm still 100% sure we're not in danger of that, but I just can't fathom what went wrong. There's more to it than the sale of BDB, although that clearly hasn't helped - something just seems...'missing'.
Not enough leaders. Steele was geeing them up as they went on HT.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Burn now being touted by some pundits for an England call up. I was meh about the sale at the time, but as every week goes by it looks like a bigger and bigger mistake.

Wasting him at left wing back for a year and a half looks a bit silly as well

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

It’s whatever happened at half time at Old Trafford!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Definitely agree with those subs, not sure how Gross and Veltman are getting into the starting line up at the moment

The large amount of minutes Gross gets is a total mystery to me. He looks out of his depth, we start with 10 men when he starts.

Disagree about Veltman though, he’s been by far the best of our 3 defenders tonight. And with Webster out he has to start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here