Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Yoda

English & European
Am I alone in thinking that was a handball in the area at 0-1 just before their 2nd goal? Var checked for offisde but what about flailing hands?

You expect Lee Mason to remember that far back? He couldn't even remembered he'd blown the whistle for Dunk's quick free kick a few seconds prior to blowing again at West Brom the other year. :facepalm:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yep £200 to bring the kids tonight (admittedly from S.Wales), It’s not worth it.
Fair play mate, I couldn't be arsed to take a 10min bus ride..

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Been brilliant for us but has lost something in the last few weeks. Namely 2 centre backs and a team that has lost confidence.
Pointless to even think about sacking him now.

But it is certainly time for some radical team changes and maybe tactics as this constant passing sideways and backwards is completely toothless. Teams just wait for us to get enough players forwards in time to press and take the ball and show us how to break with pace.

Change
Goalie, Steele
One new CB from U23s,
2 Midfielders from subs bench Caicedo and Mwepu or Moder.
Striker from U23s. Ferguson

They CANNOT do worse.

I'm in the same position.

I don't think sacking him now is the right thing.

But for the love of god Potter ....

Get us playing faster in attack
Bring back 3 at the back with wing backs
Drop Sanchez
Try some of our younger players up front
Stop all this safety first possession football. Let's take some risks. It's ok to take the odd hammering, We've scored 1 in 6

What we are doing isn't working. Massive changes needed in the mindset of the team

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
trossard in a perfect shooting position and march just holds on to the ball. just about sums us up. pitiful.
If we had spent money on this lad as we did say AJ the grief he would get, because he’s from down the road he get slapped on the back, weird.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wonder who wins in our training matches when our shite attackers take on our shite defenders?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
honestly think it stems from the sale of Burn...

Agree with this.

It's cost us our natural balance across the back and pinned our wing backs where they can't hurt the opposition, who can subsequently play 10 yards further up the pitch and smother us.

Terrible decision. I mean nice for Burn. But the boards priority is Brighton and Hove Albion. We're not called Burn and Hove Albion. We don't exist to keep players happy.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We just smack of a team with really low expectations and there is an acceptance to play it safe. Gets you nowhere. Webster and Burn are light years ahead of Dumb and Dumber at the present. Dunk is a shadow of his former self and he plays like he knows it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bloom busy pissing his horse winnings up the wall.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here