Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Tough spell for our club atm. Poor performances > Losing games > Fans not turning up > Low confidence in the players > Poor performances.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You’d think, but the underlying reason is that they are just too expensive. Fifty odd quid for tonight for example. If any non-STH was that motivated to want to watch Brighton vs Spurs then they’d have bought a regular ticket when they became available.

Given the club have already received the ST value for Exchange tickets, I can’t help but think they will need a more imaginative pricing policy for Exchange seats if they want to sell them and generate some value for non-attending STHs and the club.

Yep £200 to bring the kids tonight (admittedly from S.Wales), It’s not worth it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You’d think, but the underlying reason is that there are just too expensive. Fifty odd quid for tonight for example. If any non-STH was that motivated to want to watch Brighton vs Spurs then they’d have bought a regular ticket when they became available.

Given the club have already received the ST value for Exchange tickets, I can’t help but think they will need a more imaginative pricing policy for Exchange seats if they want to sell them and generate some value for non-attending STHs and the club.

The problem with an imaginative pricing policy on exchange seats is that it disincentivises buying tickets early if fans know that they’ll get a discount buying an exchange ticket.

I’d have taken the other 2 midfielders off before Biss but heigh ho

Just marvelling at Potter expecting such an inexperienced keeper to go through a season without a wobble and having no plan for that

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bloody good job we got to 33 points because we would be in serious trouble otherwise. If we don't beat Norwich we still could be. We got a tough run in.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
A Sanchez mistake is as predictable as taxes atm but for me Biss has been abysmal (as well). A total passenger. I think we need to move him on. It’s a shame, but since afcon / not being sold in Jan he’s been a waste of a player.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
That goal. Starts from March NOT putting the ****ing ball in. Anotehr shit pointless square ball. Such a bunch of cowards. Veltman turns back. Dunk turns back. Trossard turns back (better this half). No right beating an average Spurs but my God this is so depressing.

Are you slow with no pace, power or trickery? Great, then please sign here Gross, Trossard, Macallister, March, Maupay, Moder, Alzate yawn yawn ****ing yawn.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I’m afraid Sanchez is having the kind of spell of form that absolutely demands being dropped. Yes he makes some great saves but he is all over the shop atm.

when he has any time to think...he's shite I'm afraid. Good shop stopper= ok, not bad. But the rest???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
E1410AFF-7255-46FB-950D-9A73C1F7E516.png

Living the EPL dream.

I’ll repeat again, always suckers to the counter attack. Why can’t we play that way, it’s not just the mega spenders.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tough spell for our club atm. Poor performances > Losing games > Fans not turning up > Low confidence in the players > Poor performances.

International break coming up. Badly need a reset.

Stuff like this happens. Thankfully Bloom will ignore the emotional outbursts in NSC.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Be honest how can any one defend this shit . 3 bloody home wins all season 10 goals and boring predictable football . Fans voting with their feet . Yet Potter has a free pass on here with most

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here