Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh shit. Perhaps after the slating he got for coming out last week, Sanchez is more reluctant to come out and clear the ball.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I’m afraid Sanchez is having the kind of spell of form that absolutely demands being dropped. Yes he makes some great saves but he is all over the shop atm.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
For a game like Spurs, you'd think they'd go on the exchange and be snapped up.

You’d think, but the underlying reason is that they are just too expensive. Fifty odd quid for tonight for example. If any non-STH was that motivated to want to watch Brighton vs Spurs then they’d have bought a regular ticket when they became available.

Given the club have already received the ST value for Exchange tickets, I can’t help but think they will need a more imaginative pricing policy for Exchange seats if they want to sell them and generate some value for non-attending STHs and the club.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
As the camera kept panning Sanchez kept not appearing. Bizarre decision.

Also Mac Alister must have not quite learned what 20 thousand people screaming "MAN ON" means....

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Sanchez' high self confidence has dropped badly lately - but I think he hides it by trying to look super cool and relaxed - so relaxed that he's forgotten he's actually the goalkeeper :shrug:

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Am I alone in thinking that was a handball in the area at 0-1 just before their 2nd goal? Var checked for offisde but what about flailing hands?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
FFS Veltman, you have up chasing Kane 30 yds out. So easy. We look like we can’t be bothered. Leaderless. Brian Horton and Steve Foster would be bollocking team mates for letting that sort of goal in.

Post match Potter will be spouting “I think we played well, created chances, looked sharp…” Guy can’t motivate them, they know he’s a soft touch. #OnTheBeach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here