Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Thanks, I had that exactly in mind. NSC knew that night that GP had handed Villa the tie, when the team sheet was released. Before the bookies reacted, many of us made a killing on generous odds of Villa going through.
:thumbsup:
Such squad improvement in just 12 months, impressive.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No games are easy so good performance. Havent seen us get so many in and around box when attacking for years. Thought Curtis was very good for them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Noticeable that the usual doom and gloom merchants who pollute match day threads with negativity when we don’t win, haven’t shown up to post... Expect the game doesn’t matter, 11 changes, league 1 opp, still toothless, 11 changes blah blah blah posts will come out in a few days / weeks when they have something to moan about..?

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Excellent performance, thought Gross was immense so much went through him. Davy was neat and tidy, but not sure he put in a tackle all evening. Is he on his way?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No games are easy so good performance. Havent seen us get so many in and around box when attacking for years. Thought Curtis was very good for them.

Curtis was good, I’d like to see him go to some team I actually like.

Brentford maybe,

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Luton or Man U if we get past Preston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Love it if Luton could pull off a shock to welcome Nathan Jones and Kazenga back.

At the end of the day. It's a good run out for some not starting in first team ..... Even if we could get to final, it will be behind closed doors I reckon.

Besides, Man U will most likely win even if we get past Lawros lads.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Excellent result, we worked hard and deserved the result, what more could you ask for from fringe players.

It was so refreshing to see us actually take the game seriously, now I would like us to take the next game equally seriously.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hugely happy we dicked these back to fronts. Don’t expect Ali to be leading the line on Sunday though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here