Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well, I am worried.

Not least re this weekend, with several first XI players now crippled in the confidence department.

Great stuff.

A master plan indeed.

Kosh, cast your mind back to your meltdowns when we were at Gillingham. We are in heaven at the moment, don’t be a dick :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Over 50% of you on here are laughably pathetic. Potter and Ashworth are the two best things to happen to this club since Bloom. A League cup result (b side vs b side) doesn’t change that.

This. Can't be bothered to read any more of his thread (yours is the third post I've read). I can imagine the bedwetting. Some people live 40, 50, 60 years acting like they are newly hatched :shrug:

More good experience. Some decent play. The exact result I predicted in the prediction compo. Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Well in the game 0-1 , all over at 0-2

Burn and Bernardo not the level . Steele won’t trouble Ryan .

AJ not sure still against better opposition

Mac did well then faded

Trossard decent

Veltman - didn’t think looked good at all

Is what it is . Everton next . See what we learn

Conceding a fair few .

Need strikers but we know that

Very much this. Although i'm thinking Mac is in the Burn and Bernardo camp.Too slow, lacking confidence and questionable as Argie number 10? needs too much time on the ball. We have height but our delivery from free kicks is so poor. players need to watch Mata's delivery for their first goal, and learn. :moo:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
So in short, the bed wetters are genuinely upset we’ve lost against Man Utd twice. Oh, and billion euros Chelsea.

What do you guys actually expect? You seem to think we should tonk top 4 teams?

You really need to get a grip.

Agree we weren’t at our best tonight, but it was mostly second string. Your reaction is ludicrous.

West Brom did last weekend. Palace likewise the week before, at their place. Second season in a row too. Still, we’re not as big as these clubs...:albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They were cruising before they came on.

Couldn’t disagree more. We were well on top in 2nd half til they scored. Negative view of what actually happened because we lost!

And you’ve actually said bringing on the worlds most expensive footballer was hardly bringing on the big guns - madness!

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Actually it isn’t great is it......

But then his away record is better I would think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hughton also made us the worst team in the league to watch both home AND away in his final season.

We’ve played wonderful football and outplayed 2 of last season’s top 4 in our 2 home games so far this season. The football we’ve played in those 2 games is light years away from what we had to endure for all of 2018/2019.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If TB wants to be top 10 he is going to have to open his wallet for a top class striker, it really is that simple

He's done enough of that though. It won't be happening- unless great value presents itself. We have to run with what is there now.

Trossard and AJ are capable of playing that role if needed. I think that may be the next adaption.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well, I am worried.

Not least re this weekend, with several first XI players now crippled in the confidence department.

Great stuff.

A master plan indeed.

If it makes you feel better.
How the flying **** would you know about our confidence levels .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
This. Can't be bothered to read any more of his thread (yours is the third post I've read). I can imagine the bedwetting. Some people live 40, 50, 60 years acting like they are newly hatched :shrug:

More good experience. Some decent play. The exact result I predicted in the prediction compo. Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Sorry, I didn't realise we were supposed to bend over and assume the position.

Now I know, I won't do it next time either.

Good experience and onwards and upwards, my arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here