Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Man Utd. scuttling off up the M23 robber.gif with their buddy Kavanagh.

Albion were brilliant and should have had a least 5 goals, I'm feckin gutted.

Can someone tell me where Kavanagh mustered up the extra 2 mins?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There was about 20 seconds to play when we scored. Utter cheats. Officials should be ashamed. And I bet there is a rule that once you've blown the final whistle that's it.

I agree. The whistle should have blown as soon as kick off took place.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Forgetting the completely unjustified extra 3 minutes on the 5 injury time...... What are laws of ref ending a game. Then restarting it? Is that even allowed.

Yes you can go back. I’ve just had this conversation with my outraged teenaged son who I swear wanted to stove in the telly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Went and hid in my bedroom before the Penalty.

Hats off to the BBC for providing me with an initial scream of joy before I learnt the awful truth.

9823ed52dee8be84fe305d0507a09be3.png

thanks, i thought i had gone mad, sure i'd seen FT and yellow. what a effing fiasco.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Pissed off how we've yet again thrown that away, constantly conceding after scoring and I'm not really sure why the game was allowed to continue, we scored at 94:35 yet the game continuted until past 96?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I thought the rules were if your hand was un natural... unless you pogo to head the ball, it's bollox. I'm very upset by this. fernandes is probably the ugliest footballer in the premier league and I'm really, really disappointed right now. I really hate teams that buy refereees. We should have scored six and they should have been down to ten men....nine because fernandes frightens kids
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....amd.....breathe

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The fanboys and The Miserablists are equally happy.

Which is nice...

...I suppose.

D

Deleted member 2719

Both he and Webber at fault. But March's battle to get the ball that lead to the penalty was outstanding. So forgiven. Frustrating as it is.

Right, here we go again. Come on lads

Webster then made Marches goal by taking a boot to the face when he was full stretched, and still managed to celebrate the goal.

Webster has a desire and will clearly die for us.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It would have been easier to just get turned over and lose 3 - 0.

I know it's gutting, but in many ways I just don't care about the result.

That performance was outstanding, I am bursting with pride.

The lads need to keep their heads up, not let this get to them. I'm sure Potter will get them together in the dressingroom and let them know that today was far far from a failure.

Take the positives, of which there were so many.

This is how i feel but how the hell can the ref play on so long after March's goal which was with 20 seconds to go. Utter utter shafted and im gutted.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
It would have been easier to just get turned over and lose 3 - 0.

I know it's gutting, but in many ways I just don't care about the result.

That performance was outstanding, I am bursting with pride.

The lads need to keep their heads up, not let this get to them. I'm sure Potter will get them together in the dressingroom and let them know that today was far far from a failure.

Take the positives, of which there were so many.

Absobloodylutely

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i can't ****ing believe what i have just watched .....****ing robbed , we were well worth the win but at least deserved a ;point , spewing absolutely spewing , that ref is a ****ing disgrace , proud of the boys we gave the red shit a run for their 800 million squad...**** em now , lost all respect for shaw , maguire , metic(red), pogo ....prrrfffft , gutted to come away from that game with nothing .....travesty.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Why did the ref add an extra two minutes aftere March's goal? There were 30 secs left whenn he scored. Only 30 secs extra needed to be played.

If we are going to have VAR to examine every possible infrinegement, surely it can be used to tell the ref when time is up.

Exactly. 5 mins added extra time. No injuries or stoppages in it, we score with 34 seconds left and they have corner well over 2 minutes after restart.

It simply would never ever happen if we were away team at Old Trafford . NEVER.

But the whole ref thing is a mafia where nobody can do or say anything against such massive incompetence that has cost us a point, as the corner was well after when the match shouldve already stopped.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
F#4k it. We were great. It's going to be a good season for us. We played like that without Biss as well. Proud of the lads. How good is Potter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here