Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There was about 20 seconds to play when we scored. Utter cheats. Officials should be ashamed. And I bet there is a rule that once you've blown the final whistle that's it.

Added on time for our goal though. And there isn’t, if the foul is committed before the whistle. We just need to concentrate, not difficult

D

Deleted member 2719

I learnt 2 things from that game.

1) Albion are a superior team to Man U
2) The ref is a *un*

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
6 1/2 ****ing minutes

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Bit more clinical with the finishing and we would have one that by 4 goals. It's a pisser, don't get me wrong, but we shouldn't have been in that position.

Actually feel sick.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There was about 20 seconds to play when we scored. Utter cheats. Officials should be ashamed. And I bet there is a rule that once you've blown the final whistle that's it.

That's what I thought - how can a penalty be awarded if you've blown for full time?

My blood pressure feels off the scale at the minute. :rant:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Can we use VAR for the ref playing more time than he's allowed to perhaps?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Unbelievable game how we have not got anything out of this Maupay did touch the ball not sure why his arm was outstretched but it feels so harsh 5 times we have hit the woodwork more corners more position more shots on target come on Brighton lift your heads this bodes well for the rest of the season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
****ing sickener that’s totally ruined my afternoon I would’ve accepted 2-1 as one of those games but to lose like that well sh it. Three times now we’ve conceded straight after scoring

On average we concede 100seconds after we score.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Can’t help but think that could be an early season defining moment. Imagine the dressing room mood going in at 2-2. Imagine it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here