Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
There is no drive, no spark, can’t see it coming. Lamptey gives us that, it’s what we’ve lacked going forward. Can MacAllister play CM with Bissouma ? Would like to see that. Connelly is better playing off another striker, so bring Maupay on for Gross. Lamptey on for Montoya and MacAllister on for Propper.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Our midfield...

tumblr_ncbn5xjZLg1tpdcs9o1_500.gif

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I believe I may have suggested in the past that Bernardo was a decent option at left back and should play ahead of Dan Burn.

Please accept my apologies. I don't obviously know what I'm talking about.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Why do certain people make such bizarre comments whenever anyone criticises Ryan? Should he be immune from criticism because he’s popular with most of the fans?

I’m a massive fan of Ryan, but even I think there’s been some questionable keeping since the restart.

[emoji122][emoji122]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lucky this is a free hit.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Half time. Chance for us to regroup – and for Alan Smith to try and wipe some of the jizz off his trousers.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Still can’t believe we started the day with a plus 8 goal difference over the Hammers and we’re now in danger of going negative lol

Its only 2-0, about par for the course at this stage at least against City for teams in our position the vast majority of the time. You really can't believe it?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
AJ needs to come on, he bossed Walker in the FA SF . . . . Has the ability to be a proper pain in the arse

Pace will help us. . . .

Connolly off too. But please not for Murray!

We're hideously outclassed, it'd no ones fault . . .damage limitation and hopefully a goal to keep spirits up.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Completely outclassed but it’s to be expected against a side that has cost billions to put together. I can’t help thinking the Premier League would be a better place if Man City didn’t have their oil money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here